Anybody buying F1 2015 next week?

2»

Comments

• Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,273
    Forum Member
    Played all the F1 games, so I'll be getting this eventually. The backlog is such that I haven't played F1 2014 yet on the PS3 that's become a bit of a dust gatherer since upgrading to PS4.
  • deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMTT wrote: »
    Downloaded a lot quicker than I thought as only 20GB or so. Love the use of the PS4 controller mic with your crew coming through. It's a lot better than Project Cars' effort. Only played a quick practice in Melbourne but I really like the handling & it looks really nice. Seeing behind the scenes before going on the track is really cool & adds to the whole F1 race day experience. Wasn't really interested in it until I saw Twitch stream & for £18.99, I couldn't say no 🏁

Where did you find it for that price?
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Where did you find it for that price?

http://www.digitalgamesandgiftcards.com/store/p86/F1_2015_%28Primary_Account%29.html

I've upgraded my hard drive to 2TB so buy all my games digitally now. Never had a problem using them & the guy is very helpful. I changed the account log in details before I download the game just to be sure eg f1account@email.com. That way I can sell the account on later to someone else after I've done with the game. I've bought 6 games there & all have worked with my account for trophies, online etc and have PGA preordered for next week too.

I'm selling my Arkham Knight account if anyone's interested... ;-)
  • mikey86ukmikey86uk Posts: 5,657
    Forum Member
    AI is far to aggressive.

They hit me and I end up with all the damage and needing to pit which is annoying!

Other than that, it's great fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Not sure about anyone else but the online custom multiplayer is so so buggy its unreal. I have been playing with 3 mates with and without AI cars, makes no difference. The sync is so far gone its unreal. So so bad.

Like on my screen one car is first then another the same car is in another position. Just 10 mins ago I was playing and I went up the inside of a corner and passed my mate, on his screen I went straight into the back of him, pushed him into a wall and he lost his wing.

I paid 45 quid to play this game online and I feel seriously short changed! It is an absolute joke online. Heading over now to codemasters forums to see if anyone else is having issues. (Im on PS4 for info).

Other than that I love the game, the graphics the handling is perfect. Just miss the classic cars.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. This game has gone down as well as a led zeppelin. So buggy and incomplete.

Seems like CM have finally been exposed as a company thin on genuine resources.