Options

Phone Upgrade - But Which One

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 701
Forum Member
✭✭
Hey everyone,

I'm due an upgrade and after a few phone calls i've been advised that i can get anyone phone i like for free, plus a reduction in my contract price.

I'm currently on free and pay £45 a month, get alot of minutes and texts free. use pretty much all of the minutes each month as i use the phone for work (the work covers £30 a month, so really only costs me £15 a month).
I'm with Three and have been for 3 years, never had an issue with them so happy to stay with them.

Now my problem is that i dont know what phone to get, i've got a Nokia N73 just now, now although i like Nokias i dont mind changing to a different make.

What i'm looking for is this:
Decent Camera
Decent Video
Large Screen, but not too large
+
Sat Nav if possible

What do you guys recommend

Comments

• Options
    RicardodaforceRicardodaforce Posts: 8,576
    Forum Member
    N95 fits the bill.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    N95 fits the bill.

Yep, thread closed!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    k850i also have all this features
    but not sure about GPS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I agree on the Nokia N95. I've got one, great phone. Battery life is the only downfall If you use it a lot, which it sounds like you will. I have to charge mine every night because I use all the features so much, but you can remedy that with a spare like I did (£4 ish off ebay)
  • Options
    geoff wodegeoff wode Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    The Nokia N95 is buggy, badly constructed and unreliable.

I have one and cant wait to get rid of it. I replaced it with an iphone and havent looked back. It makes the nokia look like a toy.

n95 in perfect condition fully boxed if anyone wants it.
  • Options
    Ju411Ju411 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got the SE K850i...always been an avid SE fan...sadly though this is the first phone of SE that I don't recommend (yet)...too many bugs.what a shame.

But you could always go for a Samsung G800, G600 or LG Viewty

More on all phones here :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sc0ttish wrote: »
    Hey everyone,

I'm due an upgrade and after a few phone calls i've been advised that i can get anyone phone i like for free, plus a reduction in my contract price.

I'm currently on free and pay £45 a month, get alot of minutes and texts free. use pretty much all of the minutes each month as i use the phone for work (the work covers £30 a month, so really only costs me £15 a month).
    I'm with Three and have been for 3 years, never had an issue with them so happy to stay with them.

Now my problem is that i dont know what phone to get, i've got a Nokia N73 just now, now although i like Nokias i dont mind changing to a different make.

What i'm looking for is this:
    Decent Camera
    Decent Video
    Large Screen, but not too large
    +
    Sat Nav if possible

What do you guys recommend

I take it you mean Three. They are supposed to be getting the N95 8gb in Feb 2008. Can you put them off until then and see if you can get that?
  • Options
    mrdeejaymrdeejay Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the N95 8GB not a Vodafone exclusive??????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Hi,

The N95 8GB is exclusive to Vodafone.
    If you wish to have a look at the phone and some of the price plans we offer please visit Vodafone's website.

Hope this helps,

Techgirl
    Vodafone UK