Options

Nicole Scherzinger Album Tracklist Announcement (FAIL!)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
Forum Member
Nicole revealed the tracklist of her new album without the title or the release date having been announced. But it backfired!

HERE it is!!!

She tried to make it cute and use emojis as clues for the fans to figure out the titles by themselves, but then she posted the song titles right next to the emojis :blush:

Comments

• Options
    Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the completed list, after the fans guessed it. I saw it when it was first tweeted, it was all blank.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Derek Faye wrote: »
    That's the completed list, after the fans guessed it. I saw it when it was first tweeted, it was all blank.
    Really? I usually read all her tweets. How did I miss that?
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Really? I usually read all her tweets. How did I miss that?

I have no idea, but I bet you feel a bit daft now :D
  • Options
    hadjilouca05hadjilouca05 Posts: 210
    Forum Member
    Can't believe she didn't include "Boomerang" on her album
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The title of the album is crap. Big fat lie.

I am already expecting this to flop. Big fat flop. No hype at all. Your love hardly made an impact.

She should of done all of this while doing XF.
  • Options
    rebellionrebellion Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the artwork...the pink Big Fat Lie stands out but not in a good way.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She could easily be huge. Her issue is promo. I can't even remember the last time I saw her performing on tv...probably Poison on X Factor ages ago.
  • Options
    Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    She could easily be huge. Her issue is promo. I can't even remember the last time I saw her performing on tv...probably Poison on X Factor ages ago.

There are songs which have sold over a million without the artists having to perform them on TV.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't believe she didn't include "Boomerang" on her album

She said a while ago that Boomerang would just be a stand-alone single.

She's done plenty of TV performances since then. She's done quite a few for Your Love - The One Show, Alan Carr, Lose Women, Sunday Brunch are four I saw.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the promo she does for this will be good! She's got good songs, just needs good marketing.

Will she allowed on the XF?
  • Options
    RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Run is a brilliant song
  • Options
    Forum Member
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    I have no idea, but I bet you feel a bit daft now :D
    Nah, not really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robertfitz wrote: »
    Run is a brilliant song

Yup. If the rest of the album is up to that standard, I have very high hopes. I liked Your Love, and On The Rocks has really grown on me, so I'm really looking forward to hearing the rest now!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    O.Michel wrote: »
    Nah, not really.

No need to lower the tone. They were having a little joke about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone heard the leak yet?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Better than Killer Love but not worth paying money for personally. She is still having musical identity issues.

On the rocks is a good song though. I presume about her and Mr Hamilton.
  • Options
    adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    I just don't think she will ever become huge she just doesn't seem to connect with everyone. Even though she does have good songs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I feel bad for Nicole, on paper she's a great pop star; great voice, presence, gorgeous. And yet she manages to be absolutely boring.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like the album tbh

Agreed with poster above IMO she has everything to be a huge leading star, her and her solo songs lack that connection and as another poster mentioned identity. shame :(
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,989
    Forum Member
    It confuses me so much that Nicole with PCD, effectively Nicole on stage with four/five dancers holding microphones miming to Nicole's backing vocals, can sell all over the world but Nicole can't sell a solo album and is hit and miss with her singles.
  • Options
    RyclopsRyclops Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The album sounds so boring. I was just watching her in P. Diddy's Come to Me video and Timbaland's Scream video. She's so hot and looks like a star in both, how did she become so bland?
  • Options
    Mark-AnthonyMark-Anthony Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Basically because her solo music is never that good....and I love me some Nicole!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Downloaded the album this morning and gave it a quick listen on the way to work. I really like it on first listen. Other than the singles and Run, God Of War, Girl With A Diamond Heart, Big Fat Lie and the bonus track Cold World stood out on first listen.
  • Options
    Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love love love 'Electric Blue'
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reviews are starting to come in!!!

Here's a positive one : http://pophour.net/album-review-nicole-scherzinger-big-fat-lie/