Options

Get very anxious when driving infront/behind a police car

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    bobcar wrote: »
    Why would they pull you over for doing 20 or 25 mph in a 30 limit? There's nothing wrong with that at all and it may well be the most appropriate speed. There is something wrong with doing 35 but you will probably get away with it if your conscience doesn't bother you.

The idea that doing 25 and 45 are somehow equivalent in terms of police action is ludicrous. Obviously there is a MASSIVE difference in safety as I hope you know.

Try it around closing time.

Do 25mph and if a Policemen sees you he will pull you.

Have you ever seen a drunk driver drive?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    bobcar wrote: »
    But MartinImber thinks they will pull you over for doing 25 in a 30 limit.

They do

I knew a few people in traffic.

Helped me out once with a dangerous driver.
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it just me or is there loads of those stationery traffic vans on the motorways these days, in Scotland anyway, easiest job in the world!

Are you talking about the mobile camera vans? They are not occupied by Police Officers.
  • Options
    Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They do

I knew a few people in traffic.

Helped me out once with a dangerous driver.

I know lots of people in traffic, and other roles, and I've never encountered anyone who stops people for doing 25mph in a 30 limit unless there is some reason to do so.y
  • Options
    Madridista23Madridista23 Posts: 9,422
    Forum Member
    Are you talking about the mobile camera vans? They are not occupied by Police Officers.
    Even easier then!! :D
  • Options
    SomnerSomner Posts: 9,412
    Forum Member
    I know lots of people in traffic, and other roles, and I've never encountered anyone who stops people for doing 25mph in a 30 limit unless there is some reason to do so.y

Ditto... If any police officer stops somebody who is doing 25 in a 30, it probably has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are doing 25 in a 30.