Zaraah a foregone conclusion for first eliminee next week?

superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
Forum Member
✭✭
Just can't see her picking up votes however she performs :-(

Comments

• Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    I hope not because she's my favourite on there but her track record isn't great- three skate off's in her series so I think there's a high chance.
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Probably unless she was to top the leader board. She doesn't have Fred on her side either this time :p
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her too but not sure what will happen.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is hard to see her picking up votes this time when she didn't do so before. She hasn't really done anything of note since her original stint to acquire any sort of fanbase either.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Todd first and then she could probably survive a skate off depending on who she's up against.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    Hopefully Todd first and then she could probably survive a skate off depending on who she's up against.

Apart from Todd who else is the weakest.?
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robin did say not to rule her out, apparently she's dead good so fingerscrossed!
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bornfree wrote: »
    Apart from Todd who else is the weakest.?

Maybe David Seaman?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe David Seaman?

I think so too:)
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Robin did say not to rule her out, apparently she's dead good so fingerscrossed!

Unfortunately being good doesnt seem to mean alot. I liked her last time. Wasnt she a stand in for somebody.
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She came in for her original appearance as a replacement and IIRC had a delightful graceful first routine.

Unfortunately,she is somebody I was looking forward to seeing again so she's probably toast.
  • Trmcg5Trmcg5 Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hansue wrote: »
    Unfortunately being good doesnt seem to mean alot. I liked her last time. Wasnt she a stand in for somebody.

She stood in for Michael Underwood after he broke one of his bones
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trmcg5 wrote: »
    She stood in for Michael Underwood after he broke one of his bones

Of course. Thanks. He came back the next year but didnt do as well as Zaarah did in his place.
  • *Sparkle**Sparkle* Posts: 10,955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she suffered a bit from coming into that series late, but she's not particularly well known, nor does she have a very strong tv personality, so I can see her being overlooked when it comes to the skating.
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Actually I mentioned leader board, forgot it means nothing next week so yes she probably will be in danger
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beth and Suzanne will dominate Zaraah (and everyone else) in the voting next week.

I think David, Gary and Sam are pretty weak, so I think Todd will get through next week by default.

Gary hit the bottom two in his first week and doesn't really stand out as an "all star" to me.
    Sam wasn't that popular in the voting, it always depended on his routine - so he'll need to be decent if he wants to survive, especially as there's no leaderboard to help him out.
    I have no idea how David will do. I think he'll most likely get forgotten on the night, ending in the bottom three with Gary and Zaraah.
  • essexboyashessexboyash Posts: 20,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    Beth and Suzanne will dominate Zaraah (and everyone else) in the voting next week.

I think David, Gary and Sam are pretty weak, so I think Todd will get through next week by default.

Gary hit the bottom two in his first week and doesn't really stand out as an "all star" to me.
    Sam wasn't that popular in the voting, it always depended on his routine - so he'll need to be decent if he wants to survive, especially as there's no leaderboard to help him out.
    I have no idea how David will do. I think he'll most likely get forgotten on the night, ending in the bottom three with Gary and Zaraah.

I think this is pretty spot on. I also think Suzanne and Beth will dominate next week. Gary to me doesn't stand out as an "all star" either.

I also agree with Sam but I get a feeling a lot will like Sam so he might get through?

Zaraah could get through, but she has to be amazing or she'll be that rounds Bonnie I think

David, I dont mind him but I would say he has a strong chance of being bottom 3. Todd could go either way.
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    I can't see how she wouldn't leave.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »

Intriguing what Todd will do. The skating off stage has to turn up - but if its an old performance can that only be in the skate off? What else can he do? He's not that funny otherwise, and anyone else there could skate better on one leg. Has he 8 routines where he loses control and flies off stage?

Sam has a fanbase - very noticeable in his current musical. He's the name to sell the show, while the youngsters provide the dancing excitement, and helena Blackman provides the big vocals.

Gary and David and Todd all have to get more votes than Zaraah for her to be in trouble. on the other hand, Jorgie should have been safe too.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,572
    Forum Member
    Tiger Rose wrote: »
    It is hard to see her picking up votes this time when she didn't do so before. She hasn't really done anything of note since her original stint to acquire any sort of fanbase either.

She's been pretty successful since - doing films and lastly a West End play - but an ITV evening audience will have been watching Corrie, or Emmerdale .......