Options

Where's Spelbound, Twist N Pulse ect gone?!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
Forum Member
✭✭
Normally the final couple of hanging around doing PA, television ect. but I haven't seen a sign of either acts anywhere. Diversity and Subo are still doing well though.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spellbound have a DVD out now, so I would've thought that they would have been promoting it, but maybe not. Although they'll be on the Royal Variety Show on Thursday, so maybe we'll see them again after that? Because we didn't see much of Diversity until they performed on the Royal Variety performance, so who knows.

As for Twist N Pulse, from what I can gather from their twitter feeds, they've been doing a lot of gigs at butlins and they were performing all over the summer. So I doubt it's the last we've seen of them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rach1989 wrote: »
    Spellbound have a DVD out now, so I would've thought that they would have been promoting it, but maybe not. Although they'll be on the Royal Variety Show on Thursday, so maybe we'll see them again after that? Because we didn't see much of Diversity until they performed on the Royal Variety performance, so who knows.

As for Twist N Pulse, from what I can gather from their twitter feeds, they've been doing a lot of gigs at butlins and they were performing all over the summer. So I doubt it's the last we've seen of them.

Twist N Pulse were last seen at the Specsavers Awards over a week ago. Seriously.
  • Options
    ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T Penery wrote: »
    Twist N Pulse were last seen at the Specsavers Awards over a week ago.

I bet everybody saw them at that event!:D
  • Options
    suniilsuniil Posts: 2,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T&P were in fairfield hall croydon during christmas period in Keep it moving dance show case.
    T Penery wrote: »
    Twist N Pulse were last seen at the Specsavers Awards over a week ago. Seriously.