Options

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie get married

Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,706
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's been announced that Brad & Angelina were married last Saturday 23rd August in France

Congrats to them both

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28965212

Comments

• Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to them x
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes big congratulations, kept it quiet until after all over.

Some sad American on another board called them Pompous Fools, oh dear a Jen fan.:p
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

Some sad American on another board called them Pompous Fools, oh dear a Jen fan.:p

LOL :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or maybe they just don't like them. I'm a Jen fan and I wish them nothing but the best, because do you know what? Only the media and a few idiots care about this 'triangle'. No one else does.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally :D:D !!!

I'm so happy for them and wish them a LOT of happiness :)

Yay:D:D !!! I bet their children were thrilled and So happy :D:)
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Well they took their time didn't they..

Congrats to them both.:)
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Oh what nonsense, this couple has six kids and NOW we are supposed to be excited about the fact they got married over the weekend!!!!! Talk about doing things backwards!!
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats to them both. Nice couple.
  • Options
    incy wincyincy wincy Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh what nonsense, this couple has six kids and NOW we are supposed to be excited about the fact they got married over the weekend!!!!! Talk about doing things backwards!!

Hardly, if they wanted us to be excited about it they would have courted publicity for the event, rather than apparently doing everything they can to avoid it.

Just goes to show that even when you're one of the most famous couples in the world, you can still avoid the paps if you really want to.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Or maybe they just don't like them. I'm a Jen fan and I wish them nothing but the best, because do you know what? Only the media and a few idiots care about this 'triangle'. No one else does.

I am sure Jen realised her relationship with Brad was over when Angelina started having Brad's children!! She has no doubt moved on years ago! Only the media try and keep the "drama" alive to sell magazines and newspapers!!
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to both of them!

I like Brad & Angelina more as they didn't take the typical route to having their wedding ceremony papped for some zeleb mag.
  • Options
    kampffenhoffkampffenhoff Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I knew about this because my mum, a long time Brad Pitt fan, rang me specially to tell me. Anyhow, I wish them well.
  • Options
    SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish more celebs would just shut the **** up and get married in private.
  • Options
    chrisii2011chrisii2011 Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish more celebs would just shut the **** up and get married in private.

Same with the ones who have to post baby bumps all over twitter
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

I like Brad & Angelina more as they didn't take the typical route to having their wedding ceremony papped for some zeleb mag.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2740266/Angelina-Jolie-walks-aisle-custom-Atelier-Versace-gown-featuring-childrens-colourful-artwork-photos-wedding-Brad-Pitt.html
  • Options
    WutheringWuthering Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Brad and Angelina and hope they go the distance. The press seem determined to see them split up, no dount due to the Jennifer Aniston situation even though it's now been a very, very long time since that happened.

I wish Brad and Angelina well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »

Yes they did.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2014090220746/brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-wedding-pictures-exclusive/
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, but they give the money to charity, always have done with photos of the babies.

There are some women in the US who still go on and on and on and on and on, about how she is a husband stealer and once a cheater etc. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but they give the money to charity, always have done with photos of the babies.

There are some women in the US who still go on and on and on and on and on, about how she is a husband stealer and once a cheater etc. :o

Charity my arse. They claim they give money to charity but funnily enough never mention the name of the charity. Probably because the charity can't then claim they haven't received a penny from them. Don't tell me that they don't wish to divulge the name of the charity cause it's a private affair, nothing is private with these two.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charity my arse. They claim they give money to charity but funnily enough never mention the name of the charity. Probably because the charity can't then claim they haven't received a penny from them. Don't tell me that they don't wish to divulge the name of the charity cause it's a private affair, nothing is private with these two.

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/brad-pitt

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/angelina-jolie

If you can be bothered to do enough research, you will be able to find out more about their charitable donations and support. Plus, not all celebs go about boasting how much they donate to charities. It has only recently been revealed that Michael Schumacher gave the single largest donation to the tsunami appeal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks but a can't be arsed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks but a can't be arsed.

LOL

Sorry, but they have millions in the bank, they can give to charity any time they like. They didn't have to sell their wedding pics. It isn't like their marriage generated much press to warrant the release of a pic. Most people thought they already were married.
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Their charities are well documented with comments from the charities. you cant be arsed looking because you actually made a bit of an arse of yourself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I couldn't be bothered looking because I had other things to do.
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised to see that they went down the magazine route as well.