So Konnie correctly predicted the winner...

Chisato GeesteChisato Geeste Posts: 20,654
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Unlike the judges, our Konnie correctly predicted the winner from the start. I therefore begin my campaign for Konnie to join the judges' panel next year. She clearly has an eye for talent and knows her stuff. Simon and Cheryl can naff off to X Factor USA and leave Konnie and the lovely Sinita to run things here wIth Louis and Dannii.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 403
    Forum Member
    Unlike the judges, our Konnie correctly predicted the winner from the start. I therefore begin my campaign for Konnie to join the judges' panel next year. She clearly has an eye for talent and knows her stuff. Simon and Cheryl can naff off to X Factor USA and leave Konnie and the lovely Sinita to run things here wIth Louis and Dannii.

So did Dermot! And Dannii and Cheryl didn't get to predict.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    yep and so did dermot
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst Nicole and Simon chose Gamu. :D
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Yes, I found it funny that Dermot and Konnie got it right. Simon and Louis didn't even pick someone from the top 5 :D

Still, they're both more intelligent than the entire judging panel put together, and clearly are better at judging talent, or maybe more accurately, pulbic opinion, than any of the so called judges.

If Simon wants to make more money, and lets face it, that's all he cares about- he should take note :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    we need more sinitta