Options

Liverpool Supporters Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Li4mLi4m Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    I have to apologise. The team for tonight is as follows:

Reina, Johnson, Konchesky, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Lucas, Meireles, Gerrard, Kuyt, Torres, Ngog.

Subs: Jones, Agger, Aurelio, Cole, Maxi, Poulsen, Babel.

I wouldn't have posted earlier had I not been sure, and I know that knowing the team early makes little difference, but sorry.

Hopefully that'll mean Gerrard on the right, but I bet it's Meireles instead. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Li4m wrote: »
    I have to apologise. The team for tonight is as follows:

Reina, Johnson, Konchesky, Skrtel, Kyrgiakos, Lucas, Meireles, Gerrard, Kuyt, Torres, Ngog.

Subs: Jones, Agger, Aurelio, Cole, Maxi, Poulsen, Babel.

I wouldn't have posted earlier had I not been sure, and I know that knowing the team early makes little difference, but sorry.

Hopefully that'll mean Gerrard on the right, but I bet it's Meireles instead. :(

I think I preferred your 11. It had more balance. Hard to see how Meireles and Gerrard will line up. Maybe an out and out 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 with Ngog, SG, ands Dirk in the 3?
  • Options
    Li4mLi4m Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    Meireles on the right apparently. Typical.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Li4m wrote: »
    Meireles on the right apparently. Typical.

That's poor. He's been great in the middle recently.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another so called unfashionable team coming to Anfield and looking like they want it more Mcarthy has outhought Hodgson tactically so far.
  • Options
    Richie1001Richie1001 Posts: 8,217
    Forum Member
    Hmmm... We're looking 2nd best at the moment - should have had a penalty there though,
  • Options
    misawa97misawa97 Posts: 11,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brutal
  • Options
    F2kSelF2kSel Posts: 1,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed the line up, where's Kuyt supposed to be playing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The front 6 are virtually tripping over each other aren't they. No shape at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    F2kSel wrote: »
    I missed the line up, where's Kuyt supposed to be playing?

Currently putting in the best performance by a left back in our team this season!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Santa,
    Please send us a new manager, I know you're enjoying a well earned rest and this is a bit late but we'll pay for the overtime.

P.S. Any decent players you can provide us with as well would be most welcome
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    0-1 Stephen Ward
    Deserved by Wolves but pathetic from us. At least we had the excuse of losing to a Blackpool team in form earlier in the season. What''ll the excuse be if it stays this way Roy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hodgson should walk so we don't have to pay him off. Even Rafa at his lowest didn't have results at home like this could be.
    Sod the excuse of not playing for eighteen days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolves the most likely to score the next goal as well. This is shocking again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hodgson for England?

Bwahahahahahahaha. Now that's funny.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Babel on for N'Gog , who was putting in twice as much effort as some LFC players out there.
  • Options
    BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Why did Hodgson sign Konchesky? How on earth he an improvement on the previous?

I fear Hodgson will be making more of these signings come January.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get RH out ASAP. Stop prolonging this rubbish. For someone who slated J Cole i expect RH to give torres the same treatment but that we all know he wouldnt do that.

RH should be pleased the blackpool game got called off as that would of been a defeat.
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roy has had long enough to prove himself and he is ended up being a diaster time for him to go now and Big changes need to happen Babel,Lucas,Kocchesky and i could go on are simply not good enough to play for a club as big as liverpool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Roy has had long enough to prove himself and he is ended up being a diaster time for him to go now and Big changes need to happen Babel,Lucas,Kocchesky and i could go on are simply not good enough to play for a club as big as liverpool.

Agreed.
    Not that the media would have us believing Roy has taken us further backwards though. Compare the mess Rafa was having thrown at him for us finishing seventh with the armchair ride they've given Hodgson. Just because he's good old Roy who got Fulham punching above their weight in Europe for one season. He failed miserably at Inter Milan and Blackburn and has equalled that at Anfield.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aurelio on in the 73rd minute. Does Ex Con- chesky have some damaging info on Roy in his possession or something:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed.
    Not that the media would have us believing Roy has taken us further backwards though. Compare the mess Rafa was having thrown at him for us finishing seventh with the armchair ride they've given Hodgson. Just because he's good old Roy who got Fulham punching above their weight in Europe for one season. He failed miserably at Inter Milan and Blackburn and has equalled that at Anfield.

RH is so well liked by the media his been given an easy ride. FFS if Mancini loses a game elements of the media talk about him getting the boot. RH loses plenty and they dont say a bad word about him.

lol @ the crowd celebrating when Konchesky went off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    15 minutes to go and Wolves still look the most likely team to score next.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wolves have the worst away record in the country. I reckon we can beat that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could just about accept us employing bargain basement Hodgson , when we were on the verge of being swallowed up by G&H's debts. What's the problem in us employing someone who won't be out of there depth now though?
This discussion has been closed.