Options

David

warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Imo JAck shepherd really applied himself to his acting in those two episodes. I think he was good. He made me cry when he was pleading with Nick . I enjoyed CS tonight.

Comments

• Options
    Doctor PurpleDoctor Purple Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Jack P Shepard in real life doesn't seem very decent and I have heard stories off my friends.

I hate the fact David Platt harms most his family and then is forgiven, I think Audrey Roberts is the last woman standing who he hasn't nearly killed.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I think the character itself is interesting, but I don't really care for his performance. Doesn't seem very natural to me.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I hate how every time he always turns out a villain and he acts like he's changed when he's secretly plotting something and Gale and Audrey act like the sun shines out of his backside and then when the truth comes out they disown him and it happens all over again like the following year.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The annoying thing for me is when a regular character does terrible things, as David has done (over and over again) they always manage to get away with it. I do agree that his acting has been quite good recently, I just wish he wouldn't do the 'rolling eyes up into head' whenever he is less than pleased with someone ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hate how every time he always turns out a villain and he acts like he's changed when he's secretly plotting something and Gale and Audrey act like the sun shines out of his backside and then when the truth comes out they disown him and it happens all over again like the following year.

Exactly and his evil performance isn't amazing I think the drama of it lets him get away with it.
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Exactly and his evil performance isn't amazing I think the drama of it lets him get away with it.

Gale annoys me the most out of everyone. The way he threw nuts at her and humiliated her last month, and how the last few weeks she's been acting like he's a huge credit to the family...that isn't believable at all.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It reminds me of the silent movies when they had to over exaggerate their facial expressions.
  • Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still cried anyway.
  • Options
    KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never liked David, his evil act is pure panto villain! he simply can't act, only pull evil faces.

I haven't watched CS since he broke into Nicks flat and tore it up...evil David simply makes me turn off.

Between David and Lloyds terrible family...watching would only make me angry lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gale annoys me the most out of everyone. The way he threw nuts at her and humiliated her last month, and how the last few weeks she's been acting like he's a huge credit to the family...that isn't believable at all.

To be fair seeing as she is keeping her golden sons secret I think she feels half guilty and would just put up right now.
  • Options
    Admiral StarAdmiral Star Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the psycho glares, they make me laugh:o