The Jedward Appreciation Thread (Part 25)

Comments

• AgeOfParanoiaAgeOfParanoia Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShcOTOlP3gI

This is one of my favorites, Hold The World with white hearts :) They were so surprised and happy...

That was nice, I hadn't seen that video before. :)

(And how could anyone not like the purple coats, they were fantastic- purple/shiney/and very reminiscent of Keanu Reeves in The Matrix, as SecretPassage mentioned ;):D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another purple coats lover here :)

I've already read a few tweets from people knowing about the twins UK concerts thanks to posters held outside the venues. And today some music sites have featured bits about the tour, guess the promotion is kicking off
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    I love the purple jackets too!

I only saw this today, but was this the twins Keek account? http://www.keek.com/planetjedward
    It seems they joined it since last August, but the Bio is just weird. It has 10 vids, posted yesterday, but none of those have they appeared in it, or speak in it.

what do you guys think?
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved those purple swishy coats
  • River_TamRiver_Tam Posts: 10,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not buying the keek account tbh, mostly based on who it follows. And the twins use iMovie to edit videos.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me the keek account is definitely a fake
    Forum Member
    oh, the keek account deleted all the videos and changed the Bio~
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintwendy wrote: »
    oh, the keek account deleted all the videos and changed the Bio~
    Oh yeah, of course. Now that everybody realized of how fake it was :rolleyes: People should use their energies in more productive ways...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    What an a..hole!
    Liam mcKenna turns out to be a backstabber.

iam mckenna
    @liammckenna1 It's funny the things you leave off your CV when someone asks you what you do for a living. We all have things we aren't proud of. ��

Have a feeling that it won't take too much time before the twins will move to LA and make it their permanent base, good for them
  • ScheheraSchehera Posts: 1,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as long as they can get there enough paid work why not.
    Reading(in the last days) that Blue and other bands /singer are bankrupt let me worry a bit for them.Probably their millions will not be enough for a whole life especially when they pay for their songs/songwriter...
    At moment they don´t sell enough albums/singles to life only from their music as long as they do not tour non stop like all the other little&unknown singer/bands do(in clubs/discos...)

I read that many fans are happy that J&E don´t do TV work&adverts... any longer and that they do only focus on their music, but at least this TV work&these TV shows&these adverts have brought them enough money in the past(and probably much more than they have earned with their music) and they were able to invest this money for their music. Not to forget that they have stayed in public eye and nobody was able to forget about them as long as they were from time to time on TV ( there were not only crap TV shows where they were on&they were not treated on all these TV shows like crap, of course they should not do TV shows where they are treated badly)

In the last years I enjoyed that there was a mix between music&TV shows, but after all this is their life and they have to do what ever they think is good for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    What an a..hole!

iam mckenna
    @liammckenna1 It's funny the things you leave off your CV when someone asks you what you do for a living. We all have things we aren't proud of. ��

Have a feeling that it won't take too much time before the twins will move to LA and make it their permanent base, good for them

Are we sure he was talking about John and Edward? :confused:
  • DisnaeDisnae Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    It's possible he meant something else.:confused: I thought he liked the twins. I always remember the scenes when they won Eurosong and he looked overjoyed for them. I'm dissapointed if he's turned mean.
    Forum Member

You know, I'm pretty sure he's not as nice as he seems to be from the outside.

In other news, the twins just got back in Ireland on Friday and got back on a plane again today,,,where to? Who knows..?

About their finances, I don't think we have to worry about that, they still live at home in Ireland and they seem no big spenders on posh cars etc.
    I also have a feeling that their parents are also keeping an eye on their money.
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You know, I'm pretty sure he's not as nice as he seems to be from the outside.

In other news, the twins just got back in Ireland on Friday and got back on a plane again today,,,where to? Who knows..?

About their finances, I don't think we have to worry about that, they still live at home in Ireland and they seem no big spenders on posh cars etc.
    I also have a feeling that their parents are also keeping an eye on their money.

Obviously none of us can know what Liam does or doesn't have on his CV, but he must have known that tweeting what he did would cause speculation that he meant the twins.

I agree they must have plenty of money left in the bank, and I wonder how much they do get from record sales? Even though they don't chart much, they still sell records in a large number of different countries thanks to their Eurovision success.
    Forum Member
    dechecho wrote: »
    Obviously none of us can know what Liam does or doesn't have on his CV, but he must have known that tweeting what he did would cause speculation that he meant the twins.

I agree they must have plenty of money left in the bank, and I wonder how much they do get from record sales? Even though they don't chart much, they still sell records in a large number of different countries thanks to their Eurovision success.

They own all the publishing rights to their songs which means every time their songs get played on radio or tv shows they get paid.I know that they regularly use their songs in Dutch and German tv shows. they also got paid a huge sum of money for the Korean car-commercial in which they used Lipstick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They own all the publishing rights to their songs which means every time their songs get played on radio or tv shows they get paid.I know that they regularly use their songs in Dutch and German tv shows. they also got paid a huge sum of money for the Korean car-commercial in which they used Lipstick.
    Exactly, I guess they're safe in that way.

Apparently the twins landed in London. Tomorrow 2 fans are gonna appear on ITV's "This Morning" to talk about them, so maybe the twins are lined up for a surprise appearance. I feel sorry for those who were freaking out on Twitter because they went to the airport without saying, but if you're supposed to be a surprise, you can't tweet about it, right? :cool:
    I hope this means some promo for the UK Tour.

In other news, Alberto Lezaun, DJ of Hit FM, a Spanish National Radio Station that has been really supporting the twins since the year started, has tweeted this today:
    https://twitter.com/albertoLezaun/status/341242204016218112
    "I've been talking to Jedward, they read your tweets and they know that HitFM is their radio station in Spain. They (and I) promise surprises soon"

So the twins continue their undercover networking, I wonder how many more things are happening without us knowing? :cool:
  • AgeOfParanoiaAgeOfParanoia Posts: 728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dechecho wrote: »

Wonder why he needs a CV anyway, maybe his new job is not as good as he thought it was gonna be!!! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm so I have to take back what I said about the keek account
    http://www.keek.com/!FiMqcab

Anyway I think the videos uploaded yesterday weren't uploaded by the twins, not their kind of videos, no imovie, and the handwritting wasn't theirs.
  • SecretPassageSecretPassage Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disnae wrote: »
    It's possible he meant something else.:confused: I thought he liked the twins. I always remember the scenes when they won Eurosong and he looked overjoyed for them. I'm dissapointed if he's turned mean.

Liam's since been working at Louis' assistant on the X Factor, which would mean spending a lot of time in the UK. And we know how the Jeds are perceived in the UK... I have this idea that Liam was getting a bit tired of the Jed experience when he left, and I can imagine him not wanting to have to deal with the "Lol, you were Jedward's tour manager?!" reaction that he'd frequently get in the UK.
    Hmmm so I have to take back what I said about the keek account
    http://www.keek.com/!FiMqcab

Anyway I think the videos uploaded yesterday weren't uploaded by the twins, not their kind of videos, no imovie, and the handwritting wasn't theirs.

Keek is more about spontaneously created video clips (and there's a 36 second time limit), rather than fancy edited stuff. It's like, something interesting happens and right away you film it and upload it. I figure we'll still get the longer videos on YouTube. :)
    Forum Member
    about the keek account~ I saw this on wiki "Keek saw 250 million pageviews and 21 million visits in August of 2012. There has been a total of 6.4 million keeks created as of August, 2012, with 2 million being created in August alone."

remember they said, "the official people contact us to make a keek..."

so maybe keek's official people made accounts for lots of famous people, and ask them to use it. And this explained the joined date, and the weird Bio. But still don't know what the 10 previous videos are about :')

So happy for the fans who will be interviewed today, and J&E will be on the show!! Exciting!! I want to see the new hair cut :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy for the fans who will be interviewed today, and J&E will be on the show!! Exciting!! I want to see the new hair cut :p
    And performing Happens in the dark!
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What an a..hole!

iam mckenna

Is he referring to the pop group Six in fact? That's how he came to fame, via Irish Popstars.....they had a massive hit with their debut single but disbanded fairly quickly afterwards.
    Forum Member
    This Moring videos!
    opening part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDA0MxYaRM
    interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcVXgUWWCdg
    performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_sXYY42Ox8

yowa recorded the live stream, but she had some problem with the beginning of the interview part(an ad popped out or sth), so it's incomplete, sorry. itv has put it up on itvplayers, it's UK only, hopefully she can find a working proxy 2mr, to record a better version, or someone else will record it.

The interview was just brilliant, Julie and Laura did an amazing job! I kept smiling when watching it.
    And I love the performance as well! still think the one they did on Canada Am is the best, but this is pretty good! :D
  • dechechodechecho Posts: 1,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This Moring videos!
    opening part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSDA0MxYaRM
    interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcVXgUWWCdg
    performance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_sXYY42Ox8

yowa recorded the live stream, but she had some problem with the beginning of the interview part(an ad popped out or sth), so it's incomplete, sorry. itv has put it up on itvplayers, it's UK only, hopefully she can find a working proxy 2mr, to record a better version, or someone else will record it.

The interview was just brilliant, Julie and Laura did an amazing job! I kept smiling when watching it.
    And I love the performance as well! still think the one they did on Canada Am is the best, but this is pretty good! :D

Wonderful! What with that and all the keeks today, it feels like normal service has been resumed on Planetjedward :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Eurostar wrote: »
    Is he referring to the pop group Six in fact? That's how he came to fame, via Irish Popstars.....they had a massive hit with their debut single but disbanded fairly quickly afterwards.

Doesn't seem to be about Six, he replied "yep. Ain't ashamed of that" to someone on twitter who mentioned Six.
This discussion has been closed.