Options

Jesse Jane First ....

Comments

• Options
    tawnytawny Posts: 1,807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It wasn't a proper variety act - why not have wrestling, boxing other sports on. What more can she do if she gets the wild card ( please no). - not something I'd ever vote for. People vote because she is young & cute
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really didn't like that performance, so I didn't.

I hated seeing her cry at the end.

Wish they would make fourteen the cut off point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tawny wrote: »
    It wasn't a proper variety act - why not have wrestling, boxing other sports on. What more can she do if she gets the wild card ( please no). - not something I'd ever vote for. People vote because she is young & cute

She will most likely perform a different routine.

It's no different from the singers and dancers who go through, they'll do the same.

But unlike them, I'm keen to see what else Jesse's got in store for us.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will most likely perform a different routine.

It's no different from the singers and dancers who go through, they'll do the same.

But unlike them, I'm keen to see what else Jesse's got in store for us.

More gurning, swinging a sword and pretending she's a match for a grown man in a silly ninja costume probably.
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More gurning, swinging a sword and pretending she's a match for a grown man in a silly ninja costume probably.

Which for some is far more entertaining than a hand picked singer doing yet another mediocre cover version.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lyceum wrote: »
    Which for some is far more entertaining than a hand picked singer doing yet another mediocre cover version.

I would rather have either iMD Legion or Boyband get through.
  • Options
    LyceumLyceum Posts: 3,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yet another dance bad living in Diversity's shadow and never quite being up to their standard.

How boring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yet another dance bad living in Diversity's shadow and never quite being up to their standard.

How boring.

I thought IMD Legion's Avengers routine was great and Boyband have literally the best name a dance troupe has ever had. Love it.
  • Options
    lovecat86lovecat86 Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    sgeandhu wrote: »
    Some easily satisfied folk here. If she wasn't a bairn you wouldn't vote for her.

It's talent whatever her age, the fact she's 9 just means it's all the more amazing. It's not like she's some 9 year old comedian (unisex term used deliberately) with lame jokes or an average singer that can belt a few big notes here and there, so people make allowances for her based on her age. She is truly talented, even by adult standards, and the fact she's only 9 just means she's a marvel.
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How boring.

In my opinion they were equal to Diversity.
    True, their style is very similar, but they are equally sharp in their timing and certainly not boring
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tawny wrote: »

It was a 'proper' variety act.
    She can do another routine for us people who enjoy them.
    No, we voted because she's got talent.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lovecat86 wrote: »
    It's talent whatever her age, the fact she's 9 just means it's all the more amazing. It's not like she's some 9 year old comedian (unisex term used deliberately) with lame jokes or an average singer that can belt a few big notes here and there, so people make allowances for her based on her age. She is truly talented, even by adult standards, and the fact she's only 9 just means she's a marvel.

She's certainly floored older boys, my friend's 11 year old has competed against her a few times and never won.

I don't normally vote in this show but all my app votes went to her, she's amazing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tellystar wrote: »
    In my opinion they were equal to Diversity.
    True, their style is very similar, but they are equally sharp in their timing and certainly not boring

No dance act will come close to Diversity if they are just dancing in lines. Diversity told stories and had comedy in their routines; they were different!
  • Options
    Forum Member

And I wouldn't. Stalemate.
  • Options
    TellystarTellystar Posts: 12,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mcg3 wrote: »
    Best part was watching her blub when she realised she was out.

She may still get through on a wild-card but as far as im concerned, if you're out, you're out.

What an unpleasant person you must be if you take satisfaction in seeing a child cry with disappointment.
    Her act was unique, and she is exceptionally talented.
    Perhaps her talents could be put to good use if she met you!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's certainly floored older boys, my friend's 11 year old has competed against her a few times and never won.

I don't normally vote in this show but all my app votes went to her, she's amazing.

Why don't we just make this the 'Britain's Got Cryers' show, then? Because that's all someone has to do to do well on BGT, it seems.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why don't we just make this the 'Britain's Got Cryers' show, then? Because that's all someone has to do to do well on BGT, it seems.

I voted for her BEFORE the wildcard vote.

And I don't agree with you because I didn't want that brat Hollie Steele getting another chance when she forgot the words.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If you say so, I look forward to you showing us YOUR ninja skills.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like the final needs more dancers...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a 'proper' variety act.
    She can do another routine for us people who enjoy them.
    No, we voted because she's got talent.

Talent and variety. The others up for the wildcard vote are good too (well, apart from that cheesy kid with the girlfriend song), but we've seen it before, unlike Jesse, who's act is unique.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you say so, I look forward to you showing us YOUR ninja skills.

Don't need to. All I'd have to do is stand on-stage and cry a little.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like the final needs more dancers...

Like the final needs someone who's just going to cry when she doesn't get through.
  • Options
    Forum Member

She cried after we voted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She cried after we voted.

The wildcard vote opening came after she cried.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The wildcard vote opening came after she cried.

She came third without crying.

Also, just to be clear, some people cry easily and some people don't cry at all. I don't think a 9 year old should be judged for getting emotional after coming third. She just missed out - sometimes that hurts more than coming dead last!