Album Recommendation

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I just bought a new album the other day and I'm very impressed by it. It's by 'The Kooks' and it's called 'Inside In, Inside out'. It's a rock and roll band from Brighton, a very nice mixture of slow and fast song with a bit of reggae / ska in a couple of the songs.

It's my favorite album of the year so far and it rocks, check out 'sofa song' or 'naive'.

Anyone else heard this album?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    I like both the singles so I've been thinking about buying the album, I probably will now. Thanks for that recommendation! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,890
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't really listened to any of their music
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    I've only heard "You Don't Love Me" and I really liked that. I'll check the album out :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with the Kooks recommendation, it's very good, I've got it on now infact!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It get's better everytime I hear it!! This album is far better than the Arctic Monkeys (which is also a great album), but it's funny what 'hype' can do for your career!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    It is by far my favourite album at the moment. It came out the same day as Arctic Monkeys so i bought them at the same time and i think I have listened to Whatever... about 5 times whereas Inside... has been practically on repeat since january. Wellgood! Ridiculously catchy as well