Can we all just agree on one thing, that Amelia is the best act left.

Comments

• River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was the best act in 1982.

She sounds a little dated to me now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    oh yeah I forgot to add aMElia is the best act left - she's got to have somebody, apart from the press, DS forum members, HMV and The Scottish X Factor web site, fight her cause :p:D:D I think she's been neglected :eek:

This forum neglects her on so many levels, she is not in the press or mentioned on this forum enough for my liking. We need a positive post every hour.

We should have a video of her performances playing while people view this forum
  • DirtyhippyDirtyhippy Posts: 2,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Technically Markus has the best voice but is incredibly dull and we really don't need another bland male winner.

I love power vocalists so Amelia ticks all my boxes, yes she needs extra training but her voice is not fully mature yet, the best is yet to come.

Little Mix are ok, I don't dislike them but they do nothing for me, I like power ballads and pop/rock and they will never be able to sing these as they have no volume or edge, they need 4 of them to sound merely adequate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben simo wrote: »
    Several people have reported problems with their tv's when watching Amelia's performances the speakers cannot handle her amazing voice and it appears that she is shouting. I am sure if I ever hear an angel sing it will remind me of Amelia's voice.

Here here, all hail princess Amelia lily :D xx
    Forum Member
    River Man wrote: »
    She was the best act in 1982.

She sounds a little dated to me now.

So she has be hiding a previous music career from us, I know people think she looks alot older than 17 but who would of thought it. You know what they say the British public love a good comeback.
  • River ManRiver Man Posts: 2,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So she has be hiding a previous music career from us, I know people think she looks alot older than 17 but who would of thought it. You know what they say the British public love a good comeback.

She's clearly at least 45.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure the princess will pardon you for your insults, she is here for us all :)
    Forum Member
    River Man wrote: »
    She's clearly at least 45.

And here I was thinking she wasnt even old enough to drink.
    Forum Member
    Im sure the princess will pardon you for your insults, she is here for us all :)

Indeed she will, that's what winners do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Define "best".

You mention marketability, IMO Little Mix are the most marketable, that's a no brainer as they have a ready made huge fanbase.

Girlbands are not that marketable, they are nowhere near the level of marketability or solo artist. Reality check.

All the finalists OP are pretty good, I think the really boring ones have been rooted out early so its all good.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    She has the voice of a screaming banshee, dresses like a cheap tart and has the look of a bull dog chewing a wasp........Not sure how you'd market her..

LOL, bitter B*****, your act is Not in the final. Suck it up and deal with it. Mwahahahah:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

what a sad and pathetic little idiot you are, cyber bullying a 17 year old teenage girl 24/7 for doing what you wouldn't dare to do yourself. Follow her dreams!!, you could spend all that time on something productive with your own life, troll.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Little mix are good but without perrie they would struggle. Marcus is also good but is tarnished by gary's ego, and I think he is more liked for his smile and his personaility, but I do like all the acts. Amelia is the most marketable and has the best vocal in my humble opinion, out of the acts that are left.

I am not agreeing with anything you say Your opinion maybe, but don't be presumptious and try to shove your ideas down others throats! We don't all feel the same as you, and as it happens, NO i don't think she is the most talented.
  • PhoebeJeebiePhoebeJeebie Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus - Talented lad, but dull and very predictable, sure he can hold a tune. I think the Barlow factor will be his downfall, the naff bow ties and the throw back to the sixties image does him no favours. I suspect that Barlows blantant championing of his act, even when he sings some bum notes will affect his vote count

Little Mix - They can all sing and it does make a refreshing change to be able to say that (girls aloud/spice girls rely on autotune). I'm getting bored with the tears though. If they get praise, they cry. If they are criticised, they cry. I think that will switch a few punters off.

Amelia - Has made a complete and utter mockery of Rowlands decision to ditch her in week one. She looks the most polished and most professional, has a great voice, but, has the two ingredients that you can't train or buy or manufacture........stage presence and charisma
    The British public love a fighter and I think the fact that she was voted off in wk 1 but came back strongly will be the two finger salute that the public would like to give the over hyped Kelly Rowland IMHO.
    Forum Member
    NightFalls wrote: »
    I am not agreeing with anything you say Your opinion maybe, but don't be presumptious and try to shove your ideas down others throats! We don't all feel the same as you, and as it happens, NO i don't think she is the most talented.

You are entitled to your opinion, so will you be voting for Amelia on saturday
  • fogfog Posts: 1,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Several people have reported problems with their tv's when watching Amelia's performances the speakers cannot handle her amazing voice and it appears that she is shouting. I am sure if I ever hear an angel sing it will remind me of Amelia's voice.

right ok, now you're either:

a) 12 years old.
    b) heard about 4 people outside of xfactor sing in your lifetime.
    c) delusional

:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    Marcus - Talented lad, but dull and very predictable, sure he can hold a tune. I think the Barlow factor will be his downfall, the naff bow ties and the throw back to the sixties image does him no favours. I suspect that Barlows blantant championing of his act, even when he sings some bum notes will affect his vote count

Little Mix - They can all sing and it does make a refreshing change to be able to say that (girls aloud/spice girls rely on autotune). I'm getting bored with the tears though. If they get praise, they cry. If they are criticised, they cry. I think that will switch a few punters off.

Amelia - Has made a complete and utter mockery of Rowlands decision to ditch her in week one. She looks the most polished and most professional, has a great voice, but, has the two ingredients that you can't train or buy or manufacture........stage presence and charisma
    The British public love a fighter and I think the fact that she was voted off in wk 1 but came back strongly will be the two finger salute that the public would like to give the over hyped Kelly Rowland IMHO

Great post, agree
    Forum Member
    fog wrote: »

a) 12 years old.
    c) delusional

Is there an option (d) as I nearly picked (c), but thought I would ask.
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member
    I still believe all the Frankie stuff was orchestrated as well as getting rid of aMElia.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fog wrote: »

a) 12 years old.
    c) delusional

Stop hating on people just because we appreciate a real talent,,, amelia is amazing and thats my opinion, oh and im not 12 im 32:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I still believe all the Frankie stuff was orchestrated as well as getting rid of aMElia.

The show was fixed for amelia to fail, but she is a fighter and thats what makes her stronger
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there an option (d) as I nearly picked (c), but thought I would ask.

haha love it :D:D Jealousy is a nasty disease,,, all hail the peoples princess, miss amelia lily mwah :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Sorry no I do not agree she is the best act left, I think she is good, but for me Marcus is the best one left, and it comes down to personal likes, and opinion and what you like to listen to, so to say can we all agree is being rather pompous.
  • CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dirtyhippy wrote: »

I love power vocalists so Amelia ticks all my boxes, yes she needs extra training but her voice is not fully mature yet, the best is yet to come.

If she keeps straining to reach notes well outside her range like shes been doing since she returned, she wont have a voice in the future.
    Forum Member
    Sorry no I do not agree she is the best act left, I think she is good, but for me Marcus is the best one left, and it comes down to personal likes, and opinion and what you like to listen to, so to say can we all agree is being rather pompous.

I thought as it is the season of goodwill we could all get together and support amelia. I think you agree
    Forum Member
    haha love it :D:D Jealousy is a nasty disease,,, all hail the peoples princess, miss amelia lily mwah :D:D:D

:D and remember to vote