Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• LyotoLyoto Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    I lost all my eps when I switched from Sky+ to Virgin or I would have tried uploading them to YT as unlisted and just putting the links here.

If they replay them on Biog again I'll try that.

Thank you. They are available on Sky Go On Demand online but I do not have Sky TV so cannot access them.

Apparently some episodes are available at thebox.bz also but sign ups are closed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 300
    Forum Member
    Did anyone see Emma on the X Factor Best and Worst Girls the other night? Looking every bit as large and proudly boasting about how her famous dress hasn't been washed. Lush.

Oh and she's still convinced she's going to be a popstar.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see Emma on the X Factor Best and Worst Girls the other night? Looking every bit as large and proudly boasting about how her famous dress hasn't been washed. Lush.

Oh and she's still convinced she's going to be a popstar.

I went all through it on Iplayer and couldn't see her. Perhaps the editing was bad like Director Dans and she got left on the cutting room floor.:cry::cry:
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love seeing this thread pop up on page 1, i get all excited that there might be an update about my favourite family :D

I haven't been able to locate the problems on Sky On Demand :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    Has Phil been posting his congratulations to close personal friends* Kate and Williams on their arrival of their first child?

*in his head
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    Has Phil been posting his congratulations to close personal friends* Kate and Williams on their arrival of their first child?

*in his head

No, all he's posted recently is that they had a small earthquake 2.5 in Manchester, and someone asked him if Audrey had fallen out of bed.:D:D
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    No, all he's posted recently is that they had a small earthquake 2.5 in Manchester, and someone asked him if Audrey had fallen out of bed.:D:D

Oh that's so cruel :D:D:D
  • auntiemauntiem Posts: 450
    Forum Member
    Unless there's nothing wrong with her, in which case we'll never hear anything.

So this is the reason it has gone all quiet in Chawnerville? Makes more sense.
  • orangesmartieorangesmartie Posts: 3,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    Oh that's so cruel :D:D:D

Funny though! :D:D:D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

:D cruel but funny :o

wonder if the person knows about this thread?
  • Fraudrey CFraudrey C Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    I've quite missed my regular episodes of 'Emma-dale'.

Hope the fluid on her brain wont effect her singing career too much. It's probably just a build up of Dairylea. :D
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    Imagine my surprise at seeing Emma in this series of Big Brother sat on the stairs having a conversation with Gina. :eek: :D

Emma?
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine my surprise at seeing Emma in this series of Big Brother sat on the stairs having a conversation with Gina. :eek: :D

Emma?

Ha how funny, we're watching it at the moment and my hubby thought that the one dressed as Dexter looked like Phil in the Diary Room :D
    Forum Member
    It's best and worst girls again tonight so if it's the same one be sure to watch it for the chawntastic interview!
    Forum Member
    Oops not tonight, tomorrow at 13.00
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    copied this from Phil's Facebook page -

i Emma has got
    Hydrocephalus Hydrocephalus is a buildup of fluid inside the skull that leads to brain swelling.

looks like she is genuinely ill :/

I didnt know she had that, I have it too (had since birth) :( However its being controlled OK now :)
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOLD THE PRESS! Phil has posted asking how to deal with police harassment. Apparently they want to arrest Audrey for a public order offense and he's blaming the woman across the road again... Beautiful...
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This never fails to make me laugh, no matter how many times I see it whenever there's been a new post on here! :D:D

kiviraat wrote: »
    HOLD THE PRESS! Phil has posted asking how to deal with police harassment. Apparently they want to arrest Audrey for a public order offense and he's blaming the woman across the road again... Beautiful...

Oh dear, sounds like Fraud's taken over the neighbour-abusing *baton where Sam left off.

*I mean figuratively speaking, of course. Can't imagine any of them ever running a proper relay race! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    This never fails to make me laugh, no matter how many times I see it whenever there's been a new post on here! :D:D

Oh dear, sounds like Fraud's taken over the neighbour-abusing *baton where Sam left off.

*I mean figuratively speaking, of course. Can't imagine any of them ever running a proper relay race! :eek: :D
    Did you not see Skipgate? Audrey ran down the road quite quickly then.:D
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you not see Skipgate? Audrey ran down the road quite quickly then.:D

I did! The memory of it is indelibly etched in my mind! However iirc, the only reason Fraud chased the lorry up the road was to prevent it depositing the skip where the neighbours would have a good view of all the filthy, mildew-covered old tut about to be chucked into it! :eek:

However, I can easily imagine her hauling her carcass out of her LazyAud chair and waddling outside her front door to hurl abuse at the poor long-suffering neighbour, although I still can't get my head around her participating in a proper relay race, even if she did the final leg and someone was running (ok, walking) in front of her carrying a tray of warm sausage rolls and pasties. :D
    Forum Member
    Aw they had to complete the set as last time Audrey wasn't involved. Its like Pokemon, gotta catch them all! :p
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet the buggers got Audrey to do their dirty work for them as they know they'd be in trouble if they'd started.

Not excusing Aud's actions but it's the kind of thing they'd do, emotionally blackmail or straight out BULLY her into verbally abusing the poor old woman across the road.
  • AlberonAlberon Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    First time in ages I decide to wander past Phil's facebook page and I see it's all kicking off again.

If anyone is not lucky enough to be Phil's friend this is exactly what he said.
    hi is there anyone out there that can give some advice regarding police harassment we have contacted IPPC but it takes 15 days has we are not putting up with this no more of this harassment from them

Considering the jug has already ruled against the rest of the flab four this is very clearly not going to go anywhere.
    wanting to arrest Audrey for public order and she hardly goes out this woman across the road

Something about pot and kettles spring to mind.

Love some of the 'supporting' quotes under Phil's comment though. Some are just so obviously taking the piss.
    My advice is keep a dairy of everything that is going on. Then report her again and tell the police that you have got a dairy of the going ons.also see a lawer for a injection on her to say away Good luck.xxx
    Forum Member
    Lol :) I'd forgot about the 'jug' and 'straining order'. Good times.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Same here, Simi.
    I quite miss our sniggerings about the jug and attempted harassment. I wish Kim would keep us up to date.

:eek: Just realised that the lovely cream leather recliner I bought is, in fact, a "lazy Aud". :( It doesn't sound so comfortable now.