Options

The Sound of the Voice

Comments

• Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    By the looks of things, Val has fallen asleep (earlier nights, you!), therefore Team Mitchell's tally has been boosted by EMELI SANDE!

Ladies and gentleman, our second act. Do you love the sound of their voice? (it's the man, just so you know...)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fu1Md2JkrxM
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,313
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    Her voice is heaven, I think I could be her daddy with my kind of love, I'll make this decision make you look like a clown...

I will also get my coat... its next to me.

Like I said I will probably regret not turning around but I agree with Conor I think the public have seen enough fo Emile and I just dont know I could steer her in the right direction
  • Options
    dondfan998dondfan998 Posts: 17,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sh!t, I was actually waiting and then I forgot at the time it's BLEEDING ON. Sorry. :p

No to Emeli, I love her but Mitch really wants her I can tell.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really really like the sound of this guys voice but I already have Rizzle kicks and Devlin on my team and it would be unfair to both of them if I was to turn around for another rap act. So this time I am gonna have to say no and wait and see if Connor will turn
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is a GREAT cover of a Bob Marley classic. Wasn't sure about the urban fusion at first, YES to Wretch 32.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dondfan998 wrote: »
    Sh!t, I was actually waiting and then I forgot at the time it's BLEEDING ON. Sorry. :p

You're the Bieber of the forum world. :D
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    I think I knoW who this is, I personally didn't like the style, I don't think you would fit in team Mitchell. so unfoRtunately its gonna bE a NO I hope sTephen picks you up though as you have some speCial talent you do Hunnypoo, 32 degrees of talent.
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I actually like some of your songs (Unorthodox, Don't Go and Forgiveness) but I know that I'd be awful working with a rapper so I'm going to have to say NO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I knoW who this is, I personally didn't like the style, I don't think you would fit in team Mitchell. so unfoRtunately its gonna bE a NO I hope sTephen picks you up though as you have some speCial talent you do Hunnypoo, 32 degrees of talent.

So vague.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is a GREAT cover of a Bob Marley classic. Wasn't sure about the urban fusion at first, YES to Wretch 32.

That was slightly obvious who it is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmm, I actually like some of your songs (Unorthodox, Don't Go and Forgiveness) but I know that I'd be awful working with a rapper so I'm going to have to say NO

#onedimensionalmentor
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is actually quite a challenge for me, taking on Wretch, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

(in other news, I've filled half my team, now. uh-oh!)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #onedimensionalmentor

#riskswillbetakensoon

#teamconnoristhebest

#teammitchisrubbish
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Team Val, welcome your latest addition, WRETCH 32!

Singing a Frank Ocean song, this third artist to audition hopes it'll be enough to win a place on a team...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZi09RKznI8
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Congrats Val. I am glad to see Wretch making it through as I normally would have turned around for an act like him but I am wanting to diversify my team a bit now
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is actually quite a challenge for me, taking on Wretch, but I'm sure I'll think of something!

(in other news, I've filled half my team, now. uh-oh!)
    We have 5 places each left and we have 2 shows :)
    #riskswillbetakensoon

#yeahhhh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    #riskswillbetakensoon

#teamconnoristhebest

#teammitchisrubbish

#yeahedit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Errrrrmmmmm this wasnt very good in my opinion. This is not what I am looking for on team Stephen. Sorry its a no
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know who you are! I think! I love your voice, but I think I have similar acts in Emeli Sande and Gabrielle Aplin, although I loved your take on it, so unfortunately I will have to say NO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love these guys when they sing their own songs, but there very unique so I think they will struggle with certain songs. I'm going to say NO. Sorry AlunaGeorge. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have 5 places each left and we have 2 shows :)

I know...but I'm just paranoid I'll fill 'em quickly. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    TEAM MITCHELL
    Frank Turner
    Gabrielle Aplin
    Azealia Banks
    Hurts
    Emeli Sande

:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I love these guys when they sing their own songs, but there very unique so I think they will struggle with certain songs. I'm going to say NO. Sorry AlunaGeorge. :(

I love Attracting Flies
    I know...but I'm just paranoid I'll fill 'em quickly. :p

I'm gonna have to be more picky!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, I really like the girl's voice especially but I've just filled a spot and am only turning for something really special, now. NO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    #readyforbohemianrhapsody ;)