if we start now maybe we could fit all the goodbye's in

so post your goodbye's here

heres mine

Goodbye everybody

It has been a honour

Comments

• Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I'd like to say a cheery goodbye to every thread about 2012 except one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to say goodbye to the 3rd thread you've made on this... one will do, thanks, bye. :D
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodbye world.

but lets try and think of it this way. Any one of us could die before then. :D

happy days xxx
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    I'd like to say goodbye to the 3rd thread you've made on this... one will do, thanks, bye. :D

this is the second thread not third
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's 2 years away
  • GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sod off and go get the wine for the party.
    Forum Member
    eduble wrote: »
    It's 2 years away

that why i said if we start now we might manage to fit in all 2 billion people :p
  • archiverarchiver Posts: 13,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As one universal meme to another, I'd just like to say; we'll be back. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    I can't see you lot on DS ever coming to an end to be honest. If the earth blew up in a great big fiery ball because the sun has expanded and heated it up, you'll all still be sitting on here, typing away and getting irritated at each other :D

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, goodbye!

We aint gonna all die in 2012. Although I imagine what the threads of all of 2011 and 2012 are going to be like :rolleyes: Imagine the state of this forum in November 2012 and December 2012, especially the night before its "due" to happen :p
  • duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really will p*ss myself laughing when all of these doom-sayers, have spent all their money and blown all their savings, in the expectation that the world will end on 21st December.

They're going to feel complete prats on the 22nd.

And if they're right, then I couldn't give a damn. After all no b*gger will be here to see my embarassment :D
  • danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's just a solar storm. I wish people would research instead of running around like headless chickens with an FHM magazine.
  • duckymallardduckymallard Posts: 13,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danleto wrote: »
    It's just a solar storm. I wish people would research instead of running around like headless chickens with an FHM magazine.

You mean there's not this great big asteroid coming to blow us all to dust? :eek:

You mean all these pople have been telling porkies? :eek::eek:
  • FunctionFunction Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 99.9% certain the earth will survive the year 2012, but for the 0.01% that I'll allow to take part in this thread, then may I ask, should the earth explode in the year 2012, what the f**k was all that about?
  • danletodanleto Posts: 2,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean there's not this great big asteroid coming to blow us all to dust? :eek:

You mean all these pople have been telling porkies? :eek::eek:

If you look around there's numerous theories all of which will probably never happen in this lifetime.
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Grappla wrote: »
    I can't see you lot on DS ever coming to an end to be honest. If the earth blew up in a great big fiery ball because the sun has expanded and heated it up, you'll all still be sitting on here, typing away and getting irritated at each other :D

Yep, we'd start a WHATMD thread about it.

(What's Happening At The Mass Destruction)
  • Chelseafan101Chelseafan101 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The whole death and destruction was a film. It wasn't real.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    that why i said if we start now we might manage to fit in all 2 billion people :p

6 billion isn't it? :p

Bye guys :cool::D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bet you all a million quid that we will be here come December 22nd 2012 and if we are, i will be a millionaire! :D
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE for it to be the end of the world then. Atleast you would be dying at the same time with all your family and friends (and the rest of the world :o) and not alone. I just wish we knew for sure because I would quit work and party for 2 years solid on my savings!!
  • TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just wish we knew for sure because I would quit work and party for 2 years solid on my savings!!

People have done that for previous ends of the world.

(I've just been looking round for a link to someone who took an end of the world predictor to court to try to get his money back afterwards. No luck so far).
  • ĐironaĐirona Posts: 15,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Grappla wrote: »

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, goodbye!

We aint gonna all die in 2012. Although I imagine what the threads of all of 2011 and 2012 are going to be like :rolleyes: Imagine the state of this forum in November 2012 and December 2012, especially the night before its "due" to happen :p

i predict a mass orgy:)
  • emailsemails Posts: 11,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    if we start now maybe we could fit all the goodbye's in

so post your goodbye's here

heres mine

Goodbye everybody

It has been a honour

why are we saying good bye to 2012 when we havn't got into 2011 yet?
    Forum Member
    emails wrote: »
    why are we saying good bye to 2012 when we havn't got into 2011 yet?

we are saying are goodbyes now because we are all going to die and we want to fit all goodbyes in
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just say "Hello 2013!!!".
  • vicktrickvicktrick Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    How come the world is meant to end in 2012? I've not heard about this until coming on here. Is it meant to be at 00.01am on 1st Jan 2012 or, later in the year. Also, how is it going to happen? out of interest. :D