• Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Depends how Lacey's career goes.
  • Options
    Fozzie1988Fozzie1988 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    ea91 wrote: »
    As for the bust, surely it was wiped clean since Archie's murder so it no longer existing might not have any significance. The police probably took fingerprints from the bust on the night and if it did have Stacey's fingerprints on it, combined with a confession might be enough to get her convicted. But on the other hand, EastEnders probably wouldn't go down that route should Stacey return.

never thought of it like that unless stacey had gloves on when pushing over the bust thats the only other way she could have done it and not had her dna on the bust so who knows just depends on how the writers would go about it if she returned
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I think she will, BBC have a rough returning storyline for Stacey Slater already. I'm thinking of first Lily returning at walford alone first (causing a bit of trouble etc.) after a month or so we'll see Stacey return its just a traditional enders way lol :) That's the way I portray it
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    Coder wrote: »
    I think she will, BBC have a rough returning storyline for Stacey Slater already. I'm thinking of first Lily returning at walford alone first (causing a bit of trouble etc.) after a month or so we'll see Stacey return its just a traditional enders way lol :) That's the way I portray it

but for that to work lilly would have to be like a teen and thats really really long im kinda hoping shell be back in like 4-5 years time shell be 27-28 ish lilly will be 5-6ish

just how could they get stacey to return:confused:
    maybe lynnes funeral the actress dont look to be reappearing soon and was not all that popular
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if you ask me it would be very unrealistic for her to ever return

The writers have to make a hell of a story to allow her to come back considering she is on the run for murder well if someone actually tells da police dat she killed archie:D

Although i love lacey turner and stacey i cant ever see returning:confused:

She's not on the run for murder. The Slaters, Pat, Ronnie, Roxy, Max, Lauren, Janine, Ryan and Peggy are the only ones who know the truth.

The Slaters would protect her, Ronnie chose to let her go and would make Roxy stay quiet, Max, Lauren and Ryan won't tell anybody, Janine will have given up and Peggy is gone (she had her chance to let the truth out).

She's on the run for stabbing Janine ... but it's common knowledge in the Square that Janine stabbed herself now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    biggebruv wrote: »
    but for that to work lilly would have to be like a teen and thats really really long im kinda hoping shell be back in like 4-5 years time shell be 27-28 ish lilly will be 5-6ish

just how could they get stacey to return:confused:
    maybe lynnes funeral the actress dont look to be reappearing soon and was not all that popular
    Yeah you got a point, they'll illustrate it with a different story i suppose, i hope it isn't 4-5 years or I'll forget most of the things about Stacey Slater.
    She's not on the run for murder. The Slaters, Pat, Ronnie, Roxy, Max, Lauren, Janine, Ryan and Peggy are the only ones who know the truth.

The Slaters would protect her, Ronnie chose to let her go and would make Roxy stay quiet, Max, Lauren and Ryan won't tell anybody, Janine will have given up and Peggy is gone (she had her chance to let the truth out).

She's on the run for stabbing Janine ... but it's common knowledge in the Square that Janine stabbed herself now.

Yeah but wasn't Ryan saying to her "Janine is after your blood lets get out of her" she agreed to go off with Ryan after Max came in and Janine don't something undeniably stupid.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    She'll be back. I'm sure I read somewhere where she said she wasn't sure she'd made the right decision.

My thinking is that when Charlie decided to hand in his notice, she did too as they were close & at that time there was no-one in Lacey's age range in the show. Either much 10 years plus older & then theres the teens. But not long after she handed in her notice they bought back Janine & then Kat. Lacey gets on great with Charlie Brooks & the guy that plays Ryan. It was also good for her to have Jessie back as it looks like they get on great too. So when she said she wasn't sure she'd made the right decision, I'm thinking she thought she'd made a rash decision.

On the storyline front. Pat has told Janine to tell the police the truth. Whether she will is another matter. The Archie thing is over. Ronnie told Roxy to let it go. So by the time Stacey comes back, there may be bitchiness from Roxy but that'll be it. She'll have a lot more to think about like stopping her sister going to jail.

COME BACK LACEY......& SOON!!!!
  • Options
    biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    DieselDiva wrote: »
    She'll be back. I'm sure I read somewhere where she said she wasn't sure she'd made the right decision.

My thinking is that when Charlie decided to hand in his notice, she did too as they were close & at that time there was no-one in Lacey's age range in the show. Either much 10 years plus older & then theres the teens. But not long after she handed in her notice they bought back Janine & then Kat. Lacey gets on great with Charlie Brooks & the guy that plays Ryan. It was also good for her to have Jessie back as it looks like they get on great too. So when she said she wasn't sure she'd made the right decision, I'm thinking she thought she'd made a rash decision.

On the storyline front. Pat has told Janine to tell the police the truth. Whether she will is another matter. The Archie thing is over. Ronnie told Roxy to let it go. So by the time Stacey comes back, there may be bitchiness from Roxy but that'll be it. She'll have a lot more to think about like stopping her sister going to jail.

COME BACK LACEY......& SOON!!!!

i dont think would be that its storylines shes had big ones one after the other simply because she was really popular so they naturally use her the most for the biggies

if a character keeps getting bigger and bigger storys
    then evenually the character should take a time out IMO

leaving after bradders was a great choice as they were really great together and stacey with anyone else just felt wrong as with ryan and stacey it didt feel right in this era of stacey anyways

i think i read she was thinking of leaving before the murder xmas but they told her about the bipolar stuff and she stuck around for the next year.

hopefully after a good time out a fresh start with new faces will refresh the character and ready her for new great things
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    I hope so she was my favourite character:)
  • Options
    dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been gone for 2 years now but I think if she does return I think it would be 2015 at the earliest I'm guessing
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so she was my favourite character:)

Welcome to DS.

Just FYI, we don't generally bump such old threads.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    The annoying thing is, Stacey isn't even on the run for murder. She's on the run for Janine's attempted murder, which basically Janine has now admitted is a lie.

I don't see the logic in Jean and Ryan happily admitting Stacey killed Archie to every Tom Dick and Fat Pat. There's no proof that she did it, so why make things worse when in theory, they are just one Janine confession away from Stacey being allowed to come home.

All we need is, Peggy, Ronnie and Roxy to die, then she's in the clear 99%
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I really hope she does come back one day, I miss her. She was one of the best soap characters ever, imo.
  • Options
    IzzyInTheHouseIzzyInTheHouse Posts: 4,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    I really hope she does come back one day, I miss her. She was one of the best soap characters ever, imo.

Me too :cry: My favourite EE character, ever :D
  • Options
    gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Lacey is doing very well after leaving EastEnders.

She is starring in a one off drama about a girl joining the Army in March on BBC1. :)
  • Options
    mo mousemo mouse Posts: 38,764
    Forum Member
    She is a murderer and should get a life sentence if she comes back. I, personally, will be on this forum day and night giving the writers a very hard time if they try to bring her back without facing a murder trial. I'll ruin them. Don't dare do it. Just so you know.
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My all time favourite character, really miss her. The 30th anniversery would be ideal for her return but I hope she's back before that!
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes she will. Give it another 3-4 years. :Lacey has been getting roles but they're all very similar to Stacey from what I've seen. The work will dry up eventually and she'll jump at the chance to return.
  • Options
    andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she'll return. My favorite young female character
  • Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sarah.OX wrote: »
    Do you think Lacey will ever reprise her role as Stacey and return to Eastenders? I wish her all the best in her future acting projects,she's a fantastic actress and I'm sure she'll have an amazing carreer but I really miss Stacey though :cry: Do you think she'll ever return? There's going to a massive gap left in the show now that one of their most popular character's has left

Not with the shows current state no.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    mo mouse wrote: »
    She is a murderer and should get a life sentence if she comes back. I, personally, will be on this forum day and night giving the writers a very hard time if they try to bring her back without facing a murder trial. I'll ruin them. Don't dare do it. Just so you know.

Lmao, I bet they are shaking in their boots. :p