Options

Skint- Channel 4

Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
Forum Member
Oh dear.

Sorry if there is already a thread, cannot see one.

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    This woman has a mouth.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    This woman has a mouth.

I live by one just like her.
  • Options
    Jules_BaxterJules_Baxter Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman has a mouth.

She reminds of that rough mother off the Stella program :-) Not good really though using language like that in front of your kids all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dog on the treadmill, nice.
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tamping I Am!
  • Options
    BillyBattyBillyBatty Posts: 7,011
    Forum Member
    I'm quite enjoying this F'ing programme I am.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to live near a woman that used to like to scream at her kids constantly like that, used to wind me up having to listen to her all the time when trying to enjoy my garden in the summer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If I was a kid I would keep kicking the ball at the door just to make her lose it like that. Funny.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I used to live near a woman that used to like to scream at her kids constantly like that, used to wind me up having to listen to her all the time when trying to enjoy my garden in the summer.

Now the weather is improving we will be treated to her screaming

"nothing but a chain around my F******* neck you are". (that's to her children)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How come this lad was allowed to leave school at 13? Wouldn't the parents be prosecuted if he didn't attend?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    How long before someone blames Thatcher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    Now the weather is improving we will be treated to her screaming

"nothing but a chain around my F******* neck you are". (that's to her children)

You feel sorry for the kids of mothers like that as they just seem to get off on screaming and swearing at kids that aren't particularly doing anything wrong, the mother near us seemed to almost bully the poor kid!
  • Options
    wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every woman on this programme is seriously obese.
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wow I thought my life was sad, through no fault of my own - being very ill.

I couldn't live like that.
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Least this big lady cleans :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scotch wrote: »
    wow I thought my life was sad, through no fault of my own - being very ill.

I couldn't live like that.

I'm very sorry to hear this and wish you well.

I agree - you're either the type of person who could live this or you're not. Give them jobs and money and they'd still be poor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Why would they work when they are given money, a home, get their leg over and drink/smoke all day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wrong thread.
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How long before someone blames Thatcher.

Ah yes, the "... before they closed the mines..." line. Merthyr is a microcosm of what a Labour government would do to this country. Those that have money in Merthyr do so through the public sector (employed by the local council and a large hospital). Those that don't have money eagerly lap up the mantra that it's the fault of the government and/or the English. The nodding dogs despise the likes of Cameron-the-posh, while the older ones still worship at the feet of the NUM (National Unions of Mineworkers) whilst conveniently forgetting that Scargill ( the great democratic leader who didn't bother himself with things like democratic ballots...) is still sitting on his over-indulged backside in that subsidised flat.

My heart goes out to those people, they were sold down the river by Scargill and his cronies, and will continue to be sold down the river by Labour for as long as it suits the Labour cause. Told they'll never be good enough for anything else, and kept within their own little world.... and then the TV crews arrive.

Be afraid, if Labour get in on 07-May, there will be more and more Merthyrs all over this country.
  • Options
    AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Using subtitles too !!

It is really quite a sad way to live life!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these lads are in bed during the day because they are tripping their t*ts off all night from taking amphetamine washed down with energy drink during the days!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a sad little birthday party for that child.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Money money money
  • Options
    gemmaovwales03gemmaovwales03 Posts: 7,183
    Forum Member
    WHAT!? The social give you a loan to redecorate!??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of these lads are in bed during the day because they are tripping their t*ts off all night from taking amphetamine washed down with energy drink during the days!!!

I have a friend who is a social worker and she says on certain estates night and day are all topsy turvey. All the car and motorbike chases, parties and playing music goes on at night and the days are for sleeping. In some cases Social Services supply carers to get the children up and make sure they get to school.