Myleene's ex wants the house

1235»

Comments

• Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    How do you know he only married her for the money? You don't.

For all we know she could present one face to the public and in private be a right cow who nagged him all the time for not being "good enough" or "earning enough" or "being there for her enough". Maybe she was at home? Maybe he had to marry because she wanted it and may of denied him access to the kids?

I have no idea if what I wrote is the truth because I'm not him or her but there are always two sides to a story and we have only heard hers.

So a man/ women who stays at home, helps their spouses career, brings up the kids, looks after the house whilst they are married they then shouldn't be entitled to anything during that marriage because "they didn't earn anything?" What is this? The 1960's??!

if you read my other posts, you would have seen I do value the work of a parent who stays in the home. This is not the case here, as both work. He did not give up his career to stay home, he has his own business. and always had.

He married her and 3 mths later was buying his own flat preparing his bolt hole. Actions speak louder than words and his actions say kerching. The guy has a dodgy past and left her in very hurtful way just after marrying her. But he seems to be getting a home free card here while she is slated..

To me everything about him spells asshat.