Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets

bluesdiamondbluesdiamond Posts: 11,360
Forum Member
✭✭
Got an email today.
France v Romania, Olympic Stadium.
Applied for two games at Stadium:MK as it is only miles from Bedford. But guess MK being close to Northampton and Bedford was going to be popular venue.

Still be nice to go back to the Olympic Stadium, suspect the French will have good support with the connection from St Pancras.

Comments

• TOON FANTOON FAN Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got an email today.
    France v Romania, Olympic Stadium.
    Applied for two games at Stadium:MK as it is only miles from Bedford. But guess MK being close to Northampton and Bedford was going to be popular venue.

Still be nice to go back to the Olympic Stadium, suspect the French will have good support with the connection from St Pancras.

Wanted tickets to South Africa v Scotland - didn't get them but it is good for the competition to see that it's sold out at St James Park.
    Got tickets to New Zealand v Tonga, can't wait to see the Haka and world class rugby at St. James.
    Might get tickets for Scotland v Samoa as well, to experience what atmosphere the Scots can bring from over the border.
  • benjiman_LFCbenjiman_LFC Posts: 1,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got tickets for Wales vs Uruguay and NZ vs Georgia, both in Cardiff. Pretty pleased with that as I expected nothing. Lowest price category too.
  • Tiger RoseTiger Rose Posts: 11,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got 1 of the quarter finals at Millennium stadium and Ireland v Italy at the Olympic Stadium. Pleased with that.

I did apply for some of the more popular matches such as the Pool matches at Twickenham & the Final - didn't really expect to get those though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I applied for tickets for 12 matches in total. I knew it would be wishful thinking to get tickets for the popular games but I didn't get tickets for one match. Not even the local ones in Brighton.

I even selected the option to go up to the next price category for each match too, so really don't understand how I didn't manage to get any.

I'm absolutely gutted :cry::cry:
  • The NetThe Net Posts: 5,494
    Forum Member
    Likewise applied for 12 matches with the mid price range hoping I might pick up a couple. In the end got one match. France v Canada at Milton Keynes.

Disappointed I couldn't get All Blacks v Namibia at the Olympic Stadium.
  • thewaywardbusthewaywardbus Posts: 2,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone any idea what tickets will be available in the general sale?
  • bluesdiamondbluesdiamond Posts: 11,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone any idea what tickets will be available in the general sale?

Tickets go back on sale in November. Get the impression that all the lowest priced tickets have gone (950,000 in the sale from 2.3m), so be prepared to pay for further tickets.