Robert, Aaron.....funny, hot, great story!

soapreturneesoapreturnee Posts: 421
Forum Member
The scenes tonight where Robert would Aaron up over he's date with Finn was great! And then the great line Aaron have Robert of 'no I trashed your car' and Robert rushing off!! Brill and then the hot scenes later !! It's a fantastic storyline !! Can't wait to see what's in store for these two!! 😀😃😄

Comments

• thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm actually enjoying this story as well it's got pretty much everything I like in a soap story and is all bubbling along nicely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two detestable characters. What is there to like?
  • Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I like the chemistry they have, i'm gonna really like this storyline :)
  • ZallyZally Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, can't wait for more. I loved today's scenes.

Does anyone know if we'll get more this week?
  • radyagradyag Posts: 2,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The scenes tonight where Robert would Aaron up over he's date with Finn was great! And then the great line Aaron have Robert of 'no I trashed your car' and Robert rushing off!! Brill and then the hot scenes later !! It's a fantastic storyline !! Can't wait to see what's in store for these two!! 😀😃😄

Both would get it, deep n' hard from me.:D I should be so lucky!
  • linc52linc52 Posts: 1,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its going to get even better
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like the storyline too
  • Charlie_CarterCharlie_Carter Posts: 71
    Forum Member

It's going to end in tears and I bet it's Aaron the one who's crying 😪😪😪😪
  • Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    😃 Some people like the raw physical attraction on display before their tea
  • Melephunk2010Melephunk2010 Posts: 38,224
    Forum Member
    "If you're looking for your wing mirrors I chucked them over a wall!"

I love this storyline. I know it's not going to end well, but I'm quite happy to hope otherwise! ha ha!
  • EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,533
    Forum Member
    Great stuff. Well done to both actors.

:)
  • Face Of JackFace Of Jack Posts: 7,181
    Forum Member
    First time Emmerdale has done such an in-depth relationship between two young men!
    Normally it has been Wham Bang - out the window after three episodes! This looks a bit more rivetting - a lovely Blond Sugden hits on a Dingle Boy! So much to develop from this ...Roberts gay father-in-law to be, Chrissie's shock reaction, and Edna might lose her hat!! :o:o
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they have great chemistry! I will be VERY annoyed, if Robert is playing Aaron!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    See I don't actually see any chemistry it's better than what he had with Jackson and Ed but still not believable one bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 261
    Forum Member
    See I don't actually see any chemistry it's better than what he had with Jackson and Ed but still not believable one bit.

Sorry but I think you're wrong/need to open your eyes... I've seen Aaron from the beginning, and with his prior gay relationships there was just no real spark, whereas with Robert at last it feels hot/the chemistry is tangible, there's some good oomph between the two guys... who knew Aaron had to be thrown onto a car or against a wall as a nice addition to foreplay? :)
    Forum Member
    mexflyboy wrote: »
    Sorry but I think you're wrong/need to open your eyes... I've seen Aaron from the beginning, and with his prior gay relationships there was just no real spark, whereas with Robert at last it feels hot/the chemistry is tangible, there's some good oomph between the two guys... who knew Aaron had to be thrown onto a car or against a wall as a nice addition to foreplay? :)

Deleted
  • HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 11,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    radyag wrote: »
    Both would get it, deep n' hard from me.:D I should be so lucky!

oh I say.....he he
    Forum Member

Aaron would have ran a mile if Jackson and the other guy tried anything like that:D It's great to see him a lot more confident/comfortable with his sexuality now, :)

The chemistry for me between Robert and Aaron is off the scale. Genius idea putting them together.

Adam's gonna love hearing about this.... He made his way through the girls of Home Farm, now Aaron's making a start on the boys. It's like thier own little private joke!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member

Sorry I didn't know I wasn't allowed my own opinion, while yes he may have more chemistry with Robert than the other actors who played his boyfriend I thought he had more with Ross than Robert.
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Story? - what story :confused:

Take out the visual aspect of them getting it on and you're left with....well narratively, not a lot really.
    Forum Member
    Aaron would have ran a mile if Jackson and the other guy tried anything like that:D It's great to see him a lot more confident/comfortable with his sexuality now, :)

The chemistry for me between Robert and Aaron is off the scale. Genius idea putting them together.

Adam's gonna love hearing about this.... He made his way through the girls of Home Farm, now Aaron's making a start on the boys. It's like thier own little private joke!

Well the fact Danny hated the actor who played Jackson made it impossible for them to have any chemistry.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    I think they look great visually together. Looking forward to seeing more.
  • christenerifechristenerife Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's quite something. I don't understand the people not seeing it. I think it's steaming !
    Forum Member
    Well the fact Danny hated the actor who played Jackson made it impossible for them to have any chemistry.

did he?? Can't remember that being said anywhere?? Do you have a source to back that up?
    Forum Member
    Story? - what story :confused:

Take out the visual aspect of them getting it on and you're left with....well narratively, not a lot really.

Well the story is Aaron likes it rough and Robert like's it rough.

It doesn't seem to matter to Kate Oates if there is no story to it she's getting what she wants out of it people praising the storyline (even if there isn't one)