Options

Why do the Beckhams insist on promoting their children?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    wampa1 wrote: »
    Could be worse; could be Willow and Jaden Smith

this is very true,both spoiled brats
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    m-river wrote: »
    Its ridiculous! I bet she's still in nappies too

You sound like you're still in nappies.
  • Options
    AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Who knew so many people around here irrational hatred of the Beckhams?

I haven't seen the word hate mentioned, just people commenting on their questionable parenting decision to take no action to preserve the privacy of their young children, when this is something that they could easily do and which is done by many other celebrities.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Brooklyn is nothing but a bloody show off.

:o A teenager a showoff? NEVER!
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,991
    Forum Member
    downtonfan wrote: »
    Brooklyn is nothing but a bloody show off.

I bet he's the first 16 year old boy in the world to be labelled a show off...
  • Options
    Ruby94Ruby94 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen the word hate mentioned, just people commenting on their questionable parenting decision to take no action to preserve the privacy of their young children, when this is something that they could easily do and which is done by many other celebrities.

This./\ I shouldn't be able to pick any celebrity's child out of a line-up.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Ruby94 wrote: »
    This./\ I shouldn't be able to pick any celebrity's child out of a line-up.

How ridiculous, who are you to dictate if the child of a celebrity should go into show business.
  • Options
    Ruby94Ruby94 Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    How ridiculous, who are you to dictate if the child of a celebrity should go into show business.

It's not their parents decision either, ihmo. And giving my personal opinion is not 'dictating'.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Ruby94 wrote: »
    It's not their parents decision either, ihmo. And giving my personal opinion is not 'dictating'.

I don't see Beckhams pushing their children into showbusiness. It seems like the children have been offered modeling jobs, which they wanted to do, and the parents gave okeyed it. The whole family got invitations to a fashion show, and I bet they were all quite excited about it. After the actual show I have no doubt they were able to do more 'fun' things.

I remember people in this very forum being upset that one of the kids had a part time job at a cafe, claiming that he had the job he didn't need (because his parents are rich), and prevented someone who needed the job from getting it. But when they have less regular jobs, that's not good either. People just like to complain about them whatever they do.