It would have been far more disturbing if...

Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
Forum Member
✭✭
...Time Lords were uploaded into a Hell version of the matrix drive, tortured for what felt like centuries but was actually a day or two, then put back into their bodies completely insane (and possibly with regenerations gone wrong from being messed with) in order for them to start a civil war on Gallifrey and nearly destroy the Universe.

Or if Clara had gone full-on evil and tried to kill the Doctor after actually melting his TARDIS keys. And possibly burning the doors shut or something so he couldn't get round it!

And don't get me started on Danny. It could end up involving nuclear war and not the unrealistic 'aliens did it' kind!

Anyone else got any? :blush:

Comments

• The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the originally plan for the Master to be revealed as the Doctor's brother had happened. That kiss lol
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If the originally plan for the Master to be revealed as the Doctor's brother had happened. That kiss lol
    Ewww!! It would also be weird if the people 'complaining to the BBC' suddenly grew some balls! Metaphorically I mean, not that they changed sex or there'd be more arguing. ;-)
  • The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ewww!! It would also be weird if the people 'complaining to the BBC' suddenly grew some balls! Metaphorically I mean, not that they changed sex or there'd be more arguing. ;-)

Lol that's about as likely as Moffat finally leaving.

It'd also be more disturbing if this Nethersphere stuff is connected to both Miracle Day and the Library.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

Well Marvel had a "close" Brother sister relationship with Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch doubt what they got up to will make it into the films
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol that's about as likely as Moffat finally leaving.

It'd also be more disturbing if this Nethersphere stuff is connected to both Miracle Day and the Library.
    The Library would be okay, but leave Miracle Day out of it because that was crapola! :p
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    but leave Miracle Day out of it because that was crapola! :p

One things about that and Children Of Earth why didn't The Doctor get involved (I know the real life reason of course) would he really not get involved in something like that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One things about that and Children Of Earth why didn't The Doctor get involved (I know the real life reason of course) would he really not get involved in something like that.
    He was busy?! Or he'd just regenerated and was too tired, or didn't know cause they were in another time? :p
  • NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Hehe good thread :D Connection to the library would probably make sense, if written well..meh Torchwood thing..The Doctor thought cap Jack could handle it..erm..hehehe..aww..:(

:D
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Children of Earth only happened over five days so the Doctor was obviously just not on Earth in that time and if he heard about it afterwards he would know it was sorted out without his help.

Miracle Day is a bit more of a problem since it went on for months and the Doctor was seemingly on Earth for part of it.

Even if it didn't affect him it would have made Rory and Amy immortal for the first half of Series 6.