Can't believe the bottom 2

KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Comedy Dave and Kerry it should've been surely! :confused:

Really not happy with this turning into another popularity contest. Dave plugs it every day on the radio and Kerry is using the sympathy card.

Comments

• ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely ridiculous.

I'd like to know who is voting for the likes of Dave/Kerry/Johnson/Denise and ask why the hell they are giving them votes over people who can actually skate and dance on ice!!
  • Moll_FlandersMoll_Flanders Posts: 4,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KMX wrote: »
    Comedy Dave and Kerry it should've been surely! :confused:

Really not happy with this turning into another popularity contest. Dave plugs it every day on the radio and Kerry is using the sympathy card.

Kerry isn't the only one playing the sympathy card!

The bottom 2 are far better than many that were saved, especially Johnson.
    Now I understand the Karen & Jason "spat"!
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It happens in these shows. Look at Strictly! Gavin Henson came 5th, Roger Black came 5th, Christopher Parker was in the final etc. They were all crap!

Sad for Jen though, she was a good skater. I thought she was better than Vanilla myself!
  • Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Disgraceful bottom 2... especially with the tripe still in neither deserved to be there.
  • shoesgirlshoesgirl Posts: 179
    Forum Member
    That result shocked me - they were certainly not the weakest two but I did expect the judges to save Jennifer - what a surprise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    Forum Member
    Absolutely gutted for Jennifer. :( She was one of the best imo. Ridiculous bottom two :(
  • CombatHamsterCombatHamster Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dave has the Chris Moyles fanbase. Johnson has the war hero vote (plus the furore with Jason and Karen tonight may have helped). Denise was undermarked this week so people might have voted for that reason, plus she has the Loose Women vote, and Matt Evers.

F knows why people are voting for Kerry though...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    Will people stop voting for Kerry,Comedy Dave and the soldier boy.This is DANCING on ice.Jennifer going out is absolutely ridiculous
  • lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SB! wrote: »
    Absolutely gutted for Jennifer. :( She was one of the best imo. Ridiculous bottom two :(

Quite disappointed actually:(. They were both quite good, so now we have to watch more tribe instead of quality:(
  • KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise will get through because of Loose Women, another opportunity to plug every day for votes. Johnson is sailing through to the final, he doesn't even need to actually set foot on the ice and he'd still be voted through.
  • TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    I have voted for Comedy Dave before - not this week though as I thought he was very poor. I'd have rather seen Kerry or Johnson go first but had accepted he was a goner, so that result was quite a shock! Shame for Jen but I never rated her and the judges made the right decision IMO.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »
    Absolutely ridiculous.

I'd like to know who is voting for the likes of Dave/Kerry/Johnson/Denise and ask why the hell they are giving them votes over people who can actually skate and dance on ice!!
    Does it matter?

Even if we disagree with the vote the public have every right to put their money where their mouth is.
  • DroodDrood Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being paired with Dan and Matt surely helps Kerry and Denise get through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Johnson is getting the sympathy vote and will be there in the final :mad:
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aw its a shame but happens on every one of these shows around this point, someone middling-good goes :( Its not fair really but that's the public vote for you.

I'll miss Sylvian *hubba hubba*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    Johnson is getting the sympathy vote and will be there in the final :mad:
    Why the annoyance?

He's engaged the public, they're prepared to spend good money voting for him, and for as long as they continue he has every right to progress.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Why the annoyance?

He's engaged the public, they're prepared to spend good money voting for him, and for as long as they continue he has every right to progress.

because he cannot skate :mad: if he wasn't a VC he would have been out first week :rolleyes: it's Steve from BB all over again but this time it's the public keeping him there
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes but it's a skating contest and someone who got 19 being eliminated over someone who got 10 or 12 isn't fair
  • ChuhChuh Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does it matter?

Even if we disagree with the vote the public have every right to put their money where their mouth is.

Erm yes it does matter to me.

All I want to know is what is making the public vote for them? None of them are particularly entertaining or funny... so I am just wondering why people are seeming to spend money on them voting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    because he cannot skate :mad: if he wasn't a VC he would have been out first week :rolleyes: it's Steve from BB all over again but this time it's the public keeping him there
    So - he gets the votes and he stays in.

Why should your opinion take precedence over Johnson's supporters?

:confused:
  • LadyHonestswagLadyHonestswag Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    teabee wrote: »
    Will people stop voting for Kerry,Comedy Dave and the soldier boy.This is DANCING on ice.Jennifer going out is absolutely ridiculous
    totally agree 110%
  • I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a big Comedy Dave fan, but have to be realistic, and say that he's absolutely pants on ice, and deserved to be in the bottom 2, along with Kerry. It's so unfair that someone way better than these two has to go - this is the part of the 'voting system' that I don't like on these kind of shows.

Kerry is VERY VERY lucky that she's skating with Daniel, one of the most popular pro's on the show, I think people who vote for them to stay are more than likely voting for Daniel, but that's just MY opinion.

However, my big question is, what have the voting public got against Jennifer? Even putting aside the fact that she skates with the most GORGEOUS partner, she's pretty good on the ice most weeks, and her step sequence tonight was really well timed. Why don't voters like her? I can't work that one out.

xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chuh wrote: »
    Erm yes it does matter to me.

All I want to know is what is making the public vote for them? None of them are particularly entertaining or funny... so I am just wondering why people are seeming to spend money on them voting.
    Well I don't care who you vote for - you pays your money and makes your choice - but as a matter of interest - who do you vote for and why do you spend money attempting to keep your favourite in the competition?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So - he gets the votes and he stays in.

Why should your opinion take precedence over Johnson's supporters?

:confused:

Johnsons supporters vote in sympathy, i don't get it. yes he's VC but cannot skate :confused:
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Um, who were the bottom two? :confused:

I take it Jennifer was one of them, and I was worried by the way the judges were making her sound. .... but who's the other one?