Options

Big Brother Canada 4 WHATM Thread - Contains Spoilers

Comments

• Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki asks for an ankle massage... Cassandra at her service...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ramsey asks Phil if you can get that drunk off so little? Re. Nikki.

No, Ramsey, this isn't Nikki drunk... this is just Nikki.
  • Options
    Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Where can I view the live feeds please? I download bbviwer but that does not seem to be working at the moment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki ignoring Big Brother. Took her mic off and said she's going to bed, but continues to talk, hence getting warned by Big Brother. Phil, Mitch, Roul and Ramsey amused that she's not listening to BB.

Bed situation still going on. Nikki tells them by the time they've worked it out, it's going to be morning!
    Where can I view the live feeds please? I download bbviwer but that does not seem to be working at the moment.

Download Hola and watch it straight off the Big Brother website :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil just said 'retard' and got told off by a couple of housemates. They're trying to come up with a new word he can use instead (he must use it often).

Earlier, I heard Loveita use the N-word and nobody even flinched.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    okay cheers, is Hola safe? I heard some people having problems with it last season
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nikki confused about the Big Brother voice. Earlier she asked why do they use that 'silly' voice (automated), and now she's asking who's voice is that... to which the housemates respond Big Brother's :blush::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    okay cheers, is Hola safe? I heard some people having problems with it last season

It's been completely fine for me for the past several years. The amount of times people recommend it, too, I'd say it's one of the most popular VPNs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The housemates are INSISTING Nikki have her own bed, despite the fact she's told them several times she's okay sharing.

How does she do it? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Reserved wrote: »
    It's been completely fine for me for the past several years. The amount of times people recommend it, too, I'd say it's one of the most popular VPNs.

Okay cheers

if it infects my laptop with crap I am blaming you lol :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First live feed alliance:

THIRD WHEEL ft. Kelsey, Roul, Jared

They make it official, then Kelsey tells them to make it official tomorrow when she's got make up on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay cheers

I'll send you a free laptop if that happens.

Did you buy it? Would I make a good housemate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelsey doesn't think Tim knows what he's let himself in for. Thinks he's here for a holiday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jared, Kelsey, Roul and Mitch:

Jared asks Mitch who he'd put up. Mitch throws out Dallas.
    Kelsey says brothers and Dallas.

Jared says he's okay with them at the moment; too big of a move. If he gets rid of one of "their" numbers (Sharry/Ramsey/Loveita/Maddy), it ensures the floaters stay with Jared as they won't want to be without numbers.

Kelsey says if you take the girls out, everyone will gun for us next week (keep them in as targets). Brothers come up again... Jared says Phil is too much of a loose cannon. Says he's thinking too much about it, though.

Fourth vote comes up again - they know it's either Dallas or the brothers. All agree that both are playing both sides. Jared says even if he finds out who it was, it doesn't matter - he still wants Sharry "or one of the other two" out.
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay cheers

Spend some money on a vpn like Purevpn or hidemyass, it will only cost about $9US for a months subscription. :)
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »
    The housemates are INSISTING Nikki have her own bed, despite the fact she's told them several times she's okay sharing.

How does she do it? :D

Yes they are all over her. :)
    I literally didn't do anything today got hooked on live feed and watched it all afternoon. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Third Wheel talking in bed in HoH. Say they can't throw any HoH's from now on (it's week two? If you're that big of a threat, you're playing it wrong! :D).

Kelsey questioning winning HoH this week. Says they already had a massive target on their back, and now that they've won HoH, it proves they really are threats.
    bluegroper wrote: »
    Yes they are all over her. :)
    I literally didn't do anything today got hooked on live feed and watched it all afternoon. :)

It's mad, isn't it? I have work soon. Need to get some sleep... so I'm out now ;-)

All housemates are in their beds now, anyway. Just general chatting amongst the bedrooms.

I'm happy they haven't muted the audio in the bedrooms this year. It's only day one but live feed has been so much better than previous series. I hope it continues!
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    The houseguests are up

Maddy was talking to Jared in HoH concerned that she might be going on the block, he told her that she's not on his radar.
  • Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It like we've entered another dimension with Nikki in the house. Its so surreal. Now imagine if it was Charley Uchea though <3<3
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nikki says than in BBUK they tell them the time, but that she went to the BBCAN DR and was told "absolutely not".
  • Options
    steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hola doesn't wanna work for me keep saying get locked :( so sad right now as the feeds are BB to me
  • Options
    ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    Hola doesn't wanna work for me keep saying get locked :( so sad right now as the feeds are BB to me

Thats strange as I'm using hola, are you using chrome?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have not comp is today.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Nikki says than in BBUK they tell them the time, but that she went to the BBCAN DR and was told "absolutely not".

I don't remember our BB telling the not rights the time, think SHE is exaggerating a bit there as usual
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tim fitting right in as expected :)