Options

Big Brother Canada 2016 - Episode 7 - Power of Veto - 17 March - 1am

richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
When last we left the not rights and the wildcards, Loveita had won HoH and made the weak-a** decision to put Cassandra and Christine on the block

Who will win the Veto and hopefully change this absolutely bizarre decision, tune in at 1am

Comments

• Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    Bugger forgot the show.

Oh well half a show is better than no show, but bet I missed all the best bits.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bunch of wimps in there

HoH AND Veto completely wasted this week

Midnight start for the eviction show this week and next week
  • Options
    bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Bunch of wimps in there

HoH AND Veto completely wasted this week

Midnight start for the eviction show this week and next week

Yeah I don't get why Loveita is so scared to put up the trio. Three becomes two after an eviction. I would of like to see Dallas use his veto and Loveita put up Jared.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure why they bother with the Veto, since no one has the guts to use it - all too afraid of rocking the boat by making a public decision - even Loveita made ultra safe noms this week ! It needs someone like Nikki as hoh or veto winner as she will not hesitate to rock the boat lol
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I am not sure why they bother with the Veto, since no one has the guts to use it - all too afraid of rocking the boat by making a public decision - even Loveita made ultra safe noms this week ! It needs someone like Nikki as hoh or veto winner as she will not hesitate to rock the boat lol

Veto isn't there to be used every week, though.

Would Nikki use the Veto on Joel, for example, if it meant Tim or Loveita going up as the replacement? I doubt it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reserved wrote: »

Would Nikki use the Veto on Joel, for example, if it meant Tim or Loveita going up as the replacement? I doubt it.

Nikki would use the veto if someone was up that she cared most about. I think she would use the veto on Loveita because she has been good to her and won't think about any consequences.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »

Nikki has already said she would rock the boat if made HoH and I would like to see that happen. :)
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    Nikki would use the veto if someone was up that she cared most about. I think she would use the veto on Loveita because she has been good to her and won't think about any consequences.

If Joel was nominated and Nikki won Veto, and the HoH told her not to use it because they don't want to replace a nominee, would Nikki use it on Joel? Absolutely not, because then the HoH may take revenge on her using it by replacing Joel with Loveita or Tim, so by Nikki "rocking the boat" all that ends up happening is that her game gets damaged, as she would lose a close ally.

Of course she would use the Veto on Tim/Loveita, but many others would use the Veto, too.
    Jared/Kels/Raul would use it on each other. Maddy/Dallas would use it on each other. It's just that up until this point, nobody has had those sorts of allies on the block to save.

Nobody cared for Sharry or Loveita, it was only day three when the brothers won the Veto in week one, why would they take Kelsey or Paige off when they hardly knew them? Christine has absolutely no ties in the house, she just sleeps all day. Cassandra's seen as a snake and at the bottom of the totem pole...

Once the stronger housemates who have ties to people start to be nominated, the Veto will come into play, but it isn't there to be used every single week just for the sake of it... so far it hasn't made sense to use it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nikki would do whatever she wants, she wouldnt play games, she would put up who she most wanted up and/or save who she most wanted to save

had to laugh at all that bravado from Dallas before the Veto comp, saying if he won it, it was time to put one of the big guns up.... knew he would bottle out of it lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Joel was nominated and Nikki won Veto, and the HoH told her not to use it because they don't want to replace a nominee, would Nikki use it on Joel? Absolutely not, because then the HoH may take revenge on her using it by replacing Joel with Loveita or Tim, so by Nikki "rocking the boat" all that ends up happening is that her game gets damaged, as she would lose a close ally.

Of course she would use the Veto on Tim/Loveita, but many others would use the Veto, too.
    Jared/Kels/Raul would use it on each other. Maddy/Dallas would use it on each other. It's just that up until this point, nobody has had those sorts of allies on the block to save.

Nobody cared for Sharry or Loveita, it was only day three when the brothers won the Veto in week one, why would they take Kelsey or Paige off when they hardly knew them? Christine has absolutely no ties in the house, she just sleeps all day. Cassandra's seen as a snake and at the bottom of the totem pole...

Once the stronger housemates who have ties to people start to be nominated, the Veto will come into play, but it isn't there to be used every single week just for the sake of it... so far it hasn't made sense to use it.

thing is if the "floaters" are picked off one by one then you will be left with no one to form an alliance with against the big players towards the end of the game
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Philip Green's How to do an impression of Nikki vid :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq9vhQpzwtA&app=desktop