Claims Rupert Murdochs ex wife is dating Russias President Putin

HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
Forum Member
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rupert-murdochs-ex-wife-wendi-deng-is-dating-vladimir-putin-w200077

The world just gets more and more Surreal and maybe slightly dangerous if she's learnt sensitive or useful information on British politics and politicians whilst married to Rupert Murdoch.

Comments

• An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rupert-murdochs-ex-wife-wendi-deng-is-dating-vladimir-putin-w200077

The world just gets more and more Surreal and maybe slightly dangerous if she's learnt sensitive or useful information on British politics and politicians whilst married to Rupert Murdoch.

Anything she learned while married to Murdoch will have already been published in the Sun or NOTW. Along with plenty she didn't learn and the content of her voice mail.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I guess she has to go one better (better???).
    Forum Member
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Well, I guess she has to go one better (better???).

:D:D It's all relative. :)
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D It's all relative. :)

Guess so...;-) (I like Jerry Hall, though!)
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely Putin would rather have a big strapping fella.....
    Forum Member

ooooo controversial! :D:D:D
  • solarflaresolarflare Posts: 22,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Must be a right barrel of laughs dating Putin. I think I saw him smile....oh no it was a trick of the light.
  • St DabeocSt Dabeoc Posts: 3,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after Tony Blair she must have got a taste for total *****, as it were
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooooo controversial! :D:D:D

Mark my words, the world won't be safe til Putin ends his denial.... And gets some cock.
    Forum Member
    Mark my words, the world won't be safe til Putin ends his denial.... And gets some cock.

You make a fair case!

Re MUrdoch's ex - Are we taling about Wendy thingy - her with the left hook?
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I read in the national enquirer Putin was dating Pamela Anderson :D
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't try and sugar coat it say it how it is :D
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member

Pardon??!! I've not heard these rumours before?! :confused:
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I dunno, the more frightening concept is that being married to a media baron would give you more useful strategic information than having an ACTUAL intelligence service/spy agency. The WEIRDER concept is that Murdoch could have had any kind of sensitive or useful information which he wouldn't just have sold in the first place.
    Forum Member
    stoatie wrote: »
    I dunno, the more frightening concept is that being married to a media baron would give you more useful strategic information than having an ACTUAL intelligence service/spy agency. The WEIRDER concept is that Murdoch could have had any kind of sensitive or useful information which he wouldn't just have sold in the first place.

I think Murdochs relationship with the political class is deep and an unhealthy entanglement.
    I do believe he knows were all the bodies are buried and I don't just mean petty small scandals.
  • Sylvester2007Sylvester2007 Posts: 4,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

HaHaaaaaaaaaaa

Aint that the truth.
  • lybertynelybertyne Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Putin has to be publicly linked to women occasionally in an attempt to hide the fact that he's a crafty butcher.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all part of the big plan.
    Murdoch's promised her big money for the pillow talk.
    Jerry Hall is looking forward to just reading a book in bed.
    Forum Member
    HaHaaaaaaaaaaa

Aint that the truth.
    What makes you think that? :confused:
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    You make a fair case!

Re MUrdoch's ex - Are we taling about Wendy thingy - her with the left hook?

Bendy Wendy.... She'll need to be. Let's have a whip round for the wedding present. Bulk order of KY and a gag to bite on.