Options

Eastenders 10/10/2014 - Max receives a new romantic setback

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Ronny and Charlie could be a great couple.
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    I agree.

So do I. And Dot would be over the moon.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi really didn't care much for Uni in the first place then...

And, ohhh, that male cop is tailing Peter and Lauren [who's in the Lucy Murderer frame?]!

And Max landed Emma in it just to get more shags [since he doesn't know what love is]. Despicable. >:(

The Ronnie and Charlie scene at the scan were nice :)
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't stand Abi. She's such a drama queen. Worse then Lauren!
    I like Abigail. She hasn't got a bad bone in her body
    God, Abi is hateful
    Why is that ?
    Lion_60 wrote: »
    Abi will never go to Uni.
    Maybe not but she will be on the tele.
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Ian getting his timer!

What a nod to Christmas 2007!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Ian once sleep with Janine Butcher?

Twice! Though the second time she drugged him first I think, she used it to get him to sign over The Mitchells' loan on the Vic to Archie.
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, Max...destroying her career so she's available at the drop of a hat? Idk why, but that's low even for him.

Although he did sleep with his lovely son's wife, so I should never be surprised how low he'll sink.

He is sex addicted. Someone chop it off please.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Anyone know what music was playing while Dean and Stacey were talking? The first time we see them

Also I forgot about the Lucy/Max thing. How did them sleeping together even start again? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know what music was playing while Dean and Stacey were talking? The first time we see them

Also I forgot about the Lucy/Max thing. How did them sleeping together even start again? :confused:

He put up £1,000 to help her start the lettings business so she put out.
  • Options
    alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the stalker bloke who some of you seemed to recognise... has he been in EE before or do you just know him from somewhere else?
  • Options
    AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 2,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alsmama wrote: »
    So the stalker bloke who some of you seemed to recognise... has he been in EE before or do you just know him from somewhere else?

He's the policeman who, alongside Emma, broke the news to Ian about Lucy's death. He appeared a few more times after that but hasn't been at all prominent until now.

The actor used to be in Hollyoaks playing a character called Malachi, that's why people are calling him that. :)
  • Options
    alsmamaalsmama Posts: 4,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks avalanche.
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For all Lauren's faults, I found Abi's behaviour bratty. The way she acted re Lauren and Peter and Lauren 'getting everything'. Lauren has had a hard year battling alcoholism, her best friend dying. I hardly find her undeserving of some happiness. Abi's year, in comparison, has not been half as tough. Her failing her exams was her failing and not due to other issues and whilst it is sad about Jay, it isn't Lauren's fault. The course allows her a chance to be a vet. Not going means that she has no chance. She is showing her immature behaviour again!
  • Options
    The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    It's not duff duffs that I want to be under his belt :D

I think this storyline has been dragging on a bit too long but I really like the elements that they have added into it. I think it could be multi layered

Charlie betrayed Dots trust
    Yvonne is protective over Charlie
    Ronnie is protective over her baby
    Nick hates the Mitchell's and yet his first grandchild will be connected to them
    Pam Coker respects Dot and her husband led to her

I hate Nick though, I hope Ronnie wipes the floor with him. In my view Charlie has made Ronnie a likeable character again.

I think its because DTC knows Ronnie's character well and is back to her strong but vulnerable self that she was between 2007-2010. I think Charlie has helped with this.
  • Options
    Paul254Paul254 Posts: 608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Really, does Dean actually think that it was a one night stand :o the guy must have a screw lose.

Poor Linda :( I just want to hug her. I luv Linda and Nancy's mother and daughter relationship, I wish Linda could of told Nancy. Where has Stan gone? and Lady Di?

Max, again just think about his winky again, having sexy times with DC hottie, can't blame him, but what a num-nut.

Stan went to see his old mates on the wedding day....think tonight's show is 3 days later and he hasn't came back yet!
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,303
    Forum Member
    The_abbott wrote: »
    I think its because DTC knows Ronnie's character well and is back to her strong but vulnerable self that she was between 2007-2010. I think Charlie has helped with this.

Charlie has breathed new life into Ronnie, the same way Aleks has with Roxy. I think these two characters have fitted in really well and I want them to continue to develop them.