• GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    LHolmes wrote: »
    He has proven his critics wrong.

El. Oh. El.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying seeing Danny in EastEnders. Was so excited when I heard he was going to be in it and I think his acting has been quite subtle as opposed to the action films he's been in where he was supposed to be over the top
  • lloys-strachanlloys-strachan Posts: 1,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's brilliant. Keeps the pain inside and you can feel it.
    Hope he sticks around in EE for a few more years.
    His onscreen chemistry with Kelly is fantastic.
  • Lisa_Thomas2Lisa_Thomas2 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Danny Dyer very much. Until I've won a BAFTA or similar I don't think I'm in a position to criticise his acting talent (or lack of) I'd prefer to just watch as opposed to picking holes, so unless something is glaringly obvious, I neither know nor care.

I like Mick as a character and it's really refreshing to see a good strong marital unit like his and Linda's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah. Shane Richie runs circles around him.
  • cobwebsoupcobwebsoup Posts: 4,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's quite a poor actor in my opinion. All he does is mumble, squint his eyes and go about asking L if she's "alwiiiite"
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I like Danny Dyer very much. Until I've won a BAFTA or similar I don't think I'm in a position to criticise his acting talent (or lack of) I'd prefer to just watch as opposed to picking holes, so unless something is glaringly obvious, I neither know nor care.

I like Mick as a character and it's really refreshing to see a good strong marital unit like his and Linda's.

Well that's an odd thing to say. Would you need to go to medical school to be in a position to criticise your gp?
  • mvlocamvloca Posts: 955
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've only seen him in Human Traffic which I loved and he was genuinely great in that.

Is he great in EE? Well yes, I think he is although I've no doubt he's completely typecast. But, he is perfect for that role, I agree he probably doesn't have the range but he doesn't need it, men like Mick do exist and they are not the wailing emotional types. It works.

Also he is fantastic and very believable with Kellie Bright. They have fantastic chemistry.
  • The_abbottThe_abbott Posts: 26,958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand anybody who swears in every sentence. Sorry. I hate reading interviews with him as half the word are **** out!