Options

A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same some are like as long as it isn't meant to be 3,000 and you do 6,000 it's all good word counts are a pain in the arse :p
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I've never had that. With you know who's essay last year I was a bit over 5000 words and he said he didn't mind as he wasn't going to count them :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha lucky you sometimes you think do push it or leave it just slightly over :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yep :p You know who is very lenient but some lecturers aren't as lenient. I hope the meeting on Monday goes well.
  • Options
    TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Work is shite, I haven't had time to scratch my arse so far :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone else trying to avoid the crap that is Children In Need?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else trying to avoid the crap that is Children In Need?

Really easy for me as I am at work :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really easy for me as I am at work :p

Lucky :p It was forced on me for a while when I came home this evening but I've thankfully managed to avoid it since. I think it's a form of begging and is in really bad taste considering the Philippines situation. They're more in need out there. Why couldn't they have done something to help the Philippines instead?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I signed a petition to have unwon lottery money donated to the Philippines :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That's a good idea Truth. Is the petition online?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a good idea Truth. Is the petition online?

It's on Change.org

We are such lefties :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The girl sitting across from me at work is gorgeous :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's on Change.org

We are such lefties :D

I'll look for it :p

Evening HM! Are you avoiding Children In Need?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a leftie Truth after watching Lily Allens recent video I feel vindicated after a discussion i ahd a few weeks ago on the innate inequalities women still face gotta love Lily :p

And how hot are we talking Zooey Deschanel pretty :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    I'm a leftie Truth after watching Lily Allens recent video I feel vindicated after a discussion i ahd a few weeks ago on the innate inequalities women still face gotta love Lily :p

What about the new Lily Allen video and inequality? Is it something I should write about in my Labour Law exam or bring up in lectures next week? :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's basically criticising the oversexualised and generally negative attitude toward women in the entertainment industry :)

And just knocked my laptop off the sofa the Vista one Dw but it take a glass of wine with it Red wine everywhere :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's basically criticising the oversexualised and generally negative attitude toward women in the entertainment industry :)

And just knocked my laptop off the sofa the Vista one Dw but it take a glass of wine with it Red wine everywhere :D

So would it be a Labour Law issue or not? :p Oh dear! Has the Vista laptop finally been consigned to the tech scrapheap or is it still working? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might be it depends i suppose :) And no this thing is indispensable it's riddled with viruses been knocked about but it jusrt won't quit :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Might be it depends i suppose :) And no this thing is indispensable it's riddled with viruses been knocked about but it jusrt won't quit :p

Maybe I should mention it to her on Monday :p It's a resilient little fella isn't it? It just does not want to go to the tech scrapheap :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She may just be on that level, yes :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get a youtube clip may brighten her day :D and haha any longer and it mayy go in a museum the onlyy still slightly sort of working Vista around :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex sells, though, always has. Sexualisation in the entertainment industries is nothing new. Doesn't make it right, of course, but I do hate that the media are writing about it as though it is a new phenomenon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get a youtube clip may brighten her day :D and haha any longer and it mayy go in a museum the onlyy still slightly sort of working Vista around :D

Youtube clip of what? Could always donate it to the Science Museum :p I saw some Vista users in college the other day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Allens video :) And haha i wonder if it was as good as mine :D
This discussion has been closed.