Options

The Sam Callahan Appreciation Thread

idratherjackidratherjack Posts: 1,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Quite surprised to see Sam doesn't have an appreciation thread yet so I thought it's about time someone made one!

Obviously he is a gorgeous looking guy but he is talented too. Check out his original song Runaway Train on Youtube. I can see him going far in the competition as he is the whole package and a ready made popstar :)

Even if he doesn't win we can look forward to many naked photoshoots as he loves his gay fans :D

Anyone else looking forward to seeing him on the first live show?

Comments

• Options
    ShenaeBShenaeB Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Meeeee!

I love him, and hope he goes far on X Factor, and afterwords too :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he will easily make the Top 6 on X Factor. He has a big fanbase already from all the gigging he has done.

I am most looking forward to him on Saturday! Hope he gets a good song choice, the first live show is always a bit hit and miss.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him but I actually dont think he is the best singer so he will need to be careful with song choice.He does sing well in some songs but I dont think he does high notes very well.

On another note he is gorgeous and kinda has a cheeky chap vibe going on.I love when he just has his guitar and is singing.He will def make top 7 because of the tour and maybe top 6.
  • Options
    hannahhannah Posts: 13,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of my favourite contestants this year :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Nice to see this on here. I'm right behind Sam as are most people in our area.
    I love that he's done things for charity and really worked hard to get to where he is.

Can't wait to see what he brings to lives because I don't think we've seen half of what he is capable of yet. He certainly isn't the strongest vocalist in the show, but he has so much more than just a singing voice. Proper little performer in my opinion.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sign me up!
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,227
    Forum Member
    sign me up!

Looks like my post in the show thread is working. :D

Sam is singing 'Summer of 69' tonight - don't know which way it'll end up going.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Looks like my post in the show thread is working. :D

Sam is singing 'Summer of 69' tonight - don't know which way it'll end up going.

He will prob have a guitar,it could go really good or really bad!
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I think it was OK.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was good,not the best but not bad.He is so cute,but I hope they tone down the tan next week,he looked orange
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm annoyed they've cut his hair! It makes him half as hot and he looked like he'd been covered in creosote. He's still ridiculously cute though.

Over on the main show thread they all hate him I was sad to see. I don't like Summer of 69 but I thought he gave a good performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm annoyed they've cut his hair! It makes him half as hot and he looked like he'd been covered in creosote. He's still ridiculously cute though.

Over on the main show thread they all hate him I was sad to see. I don't like Summer of 69 but I thought he gave a good performance.

On the main forum they all seem to think he is arrogant and a bit of a ****, but from what I've heard is genuinely the nicest guy.

I live near him and know a lot of people that have met him, worked with him, etc., fans and professionals alike, and I hear nothing but how polite and lovely he is.
    Louis also said he is the hardest working person he has ever met. And Louis has worked with a lot of people in the business.

I wonder if people mistake his confidence/determination for arrogance? Thoughts?
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    StageDive wrote: »
    On the main forum they all seem to think he is arrogant and a bit of a ****, but from what I've heard is genuinely the nicest guy.

I live near him and know a lot of people that have met him, worked with him, etc., fans and professionals alike, and I hear nothing but how polite and lovely he is.
    Louis also said he is the hardest working person he has ever met. And Louis has worked with a lot of people in the business.

I wonder if people mistake his confidence/determination for arrogance? Thoughts?

He's had no sob stories. Wasn't he bullied as a kid? Maybe that's coming up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    earldbest wrote: »
    He's had no sob stories. Wasn't he bullied as a kid? Maybe that's coming up?

Apparently, yes he was.
    What does this have to do with people thinking he is arrogant? Sorry, didn't mean that to sound aggy, lol, just that you quoted my previous post and I didn't know if you were replying to me or just making a general comment??? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think people just see a confident, attractive young guy and immediately think he is arrogant and cocky. Hopefully we will get to see more of his personality on the show over the next few weeks. I'm sure he is lovely!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently, yes he was.
    What does this have to do with people thinking he is arrogant? Sorry, didn't mean that to sound aggy, lol, just that you quoted my previous post and I didn't know if you were replying to me or just making a general comment??? :confused:

There was nothing on the VT that can make people warm to him, so he seemed very self-centered. Compare that to Tamera and her sister.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have you all seen the activities he did for Teenage Cancer Trust in the summer? Some really funny ones and just wasted a good while at work. :p
    http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9I-FzFOfLKX1Ope-Gtjg3g/videos
  • Options
    Forum Member
    earldbest wrote: »
    There was nothing on the VT that can make people warm to him, so he seemed very self-centered. Compare that to Tamera and her sister.

Apart from all the charity work he did?
    And I know for a fact Sam is really close to his family. Have you also seen this...? http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rpq80j
    (Spelling/grammar is appalling lol, but the sentiment is dead cute.)

Got to remember XF shows us what they want us to see, not the contestants. With all the bullying stuff going round, they want Tamera to appear sweet and caring. They want Sam to appeal to young girls so they show off his body.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    Yeah so basically in Saturday's performance he looked SO fit.

Anyone else daydreaming about in the middle of the day?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah so basically in Saturday's performance he looked SO fit.

Anyone else daydreaming about in the middle of the day?

LOL! He's far too young for me and I'm not into the cougar thing. But I do love his new hair.
    I just hope they don't clean him up too much and make him into a High School Musical doll. I think he was great with a bit of a rougher edge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he looked lovely with the fringe. Why did they cut it off?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here are his videos, Crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVbIvphfWJ8

and Runaway Train, which I love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eemFKrvImKc

Not just a pretty face!
  • Options
    Forum Member