The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 58)

Comments

• saxman25osaxman25o Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    New thread for new single :)

Just need the TREE to come back now!

can imagine it now a lone tree in the middle of the dessert suddenly burst into flames ! :o
    ( in keeping with the fire theme ):D
  • Twilight17Twilight17 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I hope I am, I exist, I am here is a song not a title of album ... It reminds me of Beyoncé .... I am Sasha fierce ... And the song I was hereeee ..

So exciting though but now I just want the lead single videooooo hopefully today
  • pokerfaceLelepokerfaceLele Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twilight17 wrote: »
    Well I hope I am, I exist, I am here is a song not a title of album ... It reminds me of Beyoncé .... I am Sasha fierce ... And the song I was hereeee ..

So exciting though but now I just want the lead single videooooo hopefully today

I think it might take a while now, since they calmed us down with the new video.
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    I think it might take a while now, since they calmed us down with the new video.

Really? I mean last week they updated her social media websites, on Friday they uploaded the HD snippet on her youtube channel and today they posted behind the scene video. They should not stop now. I think they're gonna keep going now. :) Fingers crossed.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's all gonna start now with hyping and eventually they'll premiere it
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I haven't heard yet so can anyone tell me, do we actually hear bits of new songs?

Yes you hear her singing and chatting :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? I mean last week they updated her social media websites, on Friday they uploaded the HD snippet on her youtube channel and today they posted behind the scene video. They should not stop now. I think they're gonna keep going now. :) Fingers crossed.

I think they will keep teasing us. It might take some time, until they get more concrete about the release date,....
    But I may be wrong and I totally hope they keep going :)
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    Does anyone else think that the snippet at the end has the same beat as FUMF?

Could go:

Just when you thought you dropped me
    I gotta drop the news
    I've got fire under my feet ...

Just a thought. :)
    Forum Member
    I think they will keep teasing us. It might take some time, until they get more concrete about the release date,....
    But I may be wrong and I totally hope they keep going :)

If they gonna tease us with this kind of videos I don't mind waiting another 2 months. I love behind the scenes because it's where you can smell the atmosphere and it's real.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they gonna tease us with this kind of videos I don't mind waiting another 2 months. I love behind the scenes because it's where you can smell the atmosphere and it's real.

This, I LOVE bts and it's what Ive always wanted from Leona.. Echo's bhs was more talking than singing and I need to hear vocals :cool:

and GH bhs was.. well...
  • StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ariella52 wrote: »

Could go:

I gotta drop the news

Oh good point! I think it's very possible they are the same song.
  • Twilight17Twilight17 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ariella52 wrote: »

Could go:

I gotta drop the news

I just listened again and YES YOURE RIGHT!!! it's the same drum beat of FIRE ... This has to be first single then for sure I mean they even ended the bhs video with it too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you hear the ballad right before the clip ends?
    The melody sounds amazing. I can already tell that this will become a favourite of mine LOOL.

I am so over the idea of putting her old demos on the album, now that we get to hear all those beautiful songs.
    Forum Member
    At 0:22 of the video yo can hear "I am" probably a midtempo song. It's jus a second but it's nice :D Plus there were talking about this idea of "I am, I exist, I'm here" before and after the second snippet so it's definitely a new song (like a new snippet).
    Forum Member
    Anyway my favourite part is when Sarah says"Yo Lee.." and Leona "Yeah? YO SARAH?" That badass biatch :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can hear her sing A moment like this and I will always love you right at the beginning, haha :D
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    Have to go out. :cry:

I look forward to picking over the details and maybe more news :o later.

Have a good day.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway my favourite part is when Sarah says"Yo Lee.." and Leona "Yeah? YO SARAH?" That badass biatch :cool:
    Me too and that high note she sings...
  • ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excited by the studio snippet can't wait for this era to start!
  • DJW13DJW13 Posts: 4,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Over 83,000 views already on Facebook...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    This is soooo exciting!! :)
    This new track sounds amazing; I loved it when leona says "yo Sarah" ahahaha
    You'd think I'd have learnt by now, but I'm wondering because the clip was posted so early this morning if we might be getting something later on today?
  • ItsBrookeItsBrooke Posts: 2,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DJW13 wrote: »
    Over 83,000 views already on Facebook...

She's coming for weaves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should've posted it on Youtube straight away though, but it's good to see it being posted on Instagram and FB at the same time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    They should've posted it on Youtube straight away though, but it's good to see it being posted on Instagram and FB at the same time.

They have shown much better usage with her social media accounts so far which does help put us at ease, unlike the amateurs leona had last time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    warren_oc wrote: »
    This is soooo exciting!! :)
    This new track sounds amazing; I loved it when leona says "yo Sarah" ahahaha
    You'd think I'd have learnt by now, but I'm wondering because the clip was posted so early this morning if we might be getting something later on today?

Probably not but you never know :o:o
This discussion has been closed.