✭✭
    Orlando Bloom
    Charlie and Matt from Busted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donny Osmond
    Shaun Cassidy (who I think Justin Bieber looks like)
    John Ritter

Above were my under 10 crushes, when I got to be a teenager, the whole Brat Pack thing was starting, my favourites from that crew being Rob Lowe and Andrew McCarthy. I seriously wanted to be Ally Sheedy . . .
  • Options
    Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Handers wrote: »
    Donny Osmond
    Shaun Cassidy (who I think Justin Bieber looks like)
    John Ritter

Above were my under 10 crushes, when I got to be a teenager, the whole Brat Pack thing was starting, my favourites from that crew being Rob Lowe and Andrew McCarthy. I seriously wanted to be Ally Sheedy . . .

LOVED the Brat Pack. Had a poster of Rob Lowe in 'About Last Night' on my wall! Also loved Andrew McCarthy. I wanted to be Molly Ringwald!!
  • Options
    FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Bugs Bunny
  • Options
    ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Michael Landon aka Little Joe
    and David Cassidy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    Donny Osmond, David Essex and Mick Jagger were my pinnups through school and then college.
    In later years (much later years :o) It was Kevin Sorbo (Hercules.) :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asyousay wrote: »
    Nick Carter - Backstreet boy fame.

Ahhhhhh i still
    Love love LOVE him

Mine was mark owen
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell a lie i had a crush on edward scissorhands for a short time and the older brother on honey i shrunk the kids first
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Visitor Q wrote: »
    I think it was Kim Richards in Escape to Witch Mountain.

I recently found out she's now an alcoholic "real housewife" in Beverly Hills. :(

Or it might have been one of the Melissas in Little House on the Prairie.

Shes paris hiltons aunty aswell. Kim
  • Options
    MelodybearMelodybear Posts: 10,835
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pandy65 wrote: »
    omg ooh let me think

I couldnt decide between Eric and Les in the Bay City Rollers

But I think the first real big love-crush was Erik Estrada from CHiPs

Then there was Illya Kuryakin (David McCallum), Dirk Benedict, Adam Ant, oh then I didnt bother cos I started meeting real men.
    Then after the marriage there was Damon Hill, James Marsters as Spike in Buffy, and more recently Jethro Leeroy Gibbs in NCIS :D

Blimey I like nearly all of them too!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Philip Schofield for me - ah the broom cupboard days :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Listentome wrote: »
    Ian Rawlings who played Wayne in Sons and Daughters. :o Just such a man! :D

http://www.sonsanddaughters.co.uk/people/characters/hamilton_wayne.htm

Took a bit of a shine to him as Philip Martin in Neighbours :o
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    LOVED the Brat Pack. Had a poster of Rob Lowe in 'About Last Night' on my wall! Also loved Andrew McCarthy. I wanted to be Molly Ringwald!!

I think we must all be around the same age (mid 30s) as these were my first loves too. I had posters on my wall and adored Rob Lowe (still do really).
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 4,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    Mine was Captain Scarlet.... until my Mum shattered my dreams by informing me he was a puppet! :eek: (well, I was only about 4 or 5 years old at the time!)

I then switched my affections to Davy Jones of The Monkees for about a year, before deciding Elvis Presley was the most handsome man in the world...... until I first clapped eyes on David Bowie when I was 11.

I was such a fickle child! :D

Aah - you must be the same age as me. ;)

My first was Captain Troy Tempest from Stingray :o

Then briefly Davy Jones from the Monkees, then Jack Wild after seeing 'Oliver'. Then was desperately in love with George Best before a very brief fling with David Cassidy.

However - I saw David Bowie on TOTP when I was 11 and that was it. Think once you fall for David Bowie, no-one quite lives up to his standard....;)
  • Options
    j24j24 Posts: 3,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    back in 1997, as a 14 year old girl, my first crush was Taylor from the band Hanson. http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyi50MAva1rn0mhso1_500.jpg
    15 years later and I'm still a big fan of the band. Taylor has grown into a very good looking man & Hanson are still going strong on their own independent record label 3CG.
    And for those who think 'oh god the Mmmbop kids' that was one song LOL Check out the rest of their music. Its very different than what you might expect!! :D:D
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Porcupine wrote: »
    I think we must all be around the same age (mid 30s) as these were my first loves too. I had posters on my wall and adored Rob Lowe (still do really).

I loved the brat Pack too, Rob Lowe was and still is so gorgeous, River Pheonix, Christian Slater and Corey Haim.

Loved Sixteen Candles, St Elmos Fire, Pretty in Pink, Stand by Me to name a few films. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Keeley Hawes as Lady Macbeth in the BBC's ShakespeaRE- told. Though I think I only saw this due to a slight infatuation with Billie Piper (who was in the version of Much Ado About Nothing)! Actually, quite a few crushed stemmed from this boxset!
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first crush was Morten in a-ha and I also had a bit of a thing for Dexter Fletcher when he was in Press Gang (I wanted to work on that paper so much when I was 13!) but then I saw Running on Empty and absolutely fell in love with River Phoenix. The most beautiful boy I'd ever seen. I was obsessed. Never had a crush like it since!
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    I remember being 3 years old and jumping on the sofa all excited because the Bay City Rollers were on telly. I think I liked the one called Woody.

I also later had a strange crush on the Monkey character from the Japanese children's programme Monkey.

I must have been a strange child.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    My first heartthrob was James Garner when he was in Maverick in the 1950's.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    j24 wrote: »
    back in 1997, as a 14 year old girl, my first crush was Taylor from the band Hanson. http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxyi50MAva1rn0mhso1_500.jpg
    15 years later and I'm still a big fan of the band. Taylor has grown into a very good looking man & Hanson are still going strong on their own independent record label 3CG.
    And for those who think 'oh god the Mmmbop kids' that was one song LOL Check out the rest of their music. Its very different than what you might expect!! :D:D

I am a lot older than you and when they came back with Penny and Me, ......I thought 'hallo Taylor'. :D

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Conde+Nast+Fashion+Rocks+Pre+Party+B5zO5Rx63NAl.jpg
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first crush was Freddie from Scooby Doo. Yes I know he was a cartoon but I found him terribly handsome :o

After that it was Starsky, the dark hair fella off the Tomorrow People, Bodie from the Professionals, Paul Newman (who I think was possibly the most handsome man that has ever lived), Matt Dillon, Phil Oakey, David Sylvian, Billy MacKenzie. I even had a massive crush on Billy Corkhill from Brookside!

Nowadays I'd settle for Johnny Depp :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,000
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Betty Boo for me, though I ended up taking a major fancy to Shirley Manson as well.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    First girl was Mellisa Joan Hart as Clarissa in Clarissa Explains It All, followed by Amy Jo Johnson* as the pink power ranger. First boy was probably David Beckham in his floppy hair phase, followed by Brian Molko from the band Placebo.

*I must like girls who have three names lol...
  • Options
    PicklebumPicklebum Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bodie from the Professionals. :)

me too! Closely followed by Paul Newman, Michael Caine and Harrison Ford.