100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely if it was them there would be underage issues with one or both?

I'm still struggling on this one?
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lildeakin wrote: »
    Well the alleged 'costar lesbians' are two 'nighttime' stars who are currently 'jett'-Ing all over the 'runways' promoting the final instalment in their super smash films surely

Yikes!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jsp263004 wrote: »
    I'm still struggling on this one?

Well the suggestion is two of the young stars of that vampire movie. But one of them would be pretty young during most of their contact.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lildeakin wrote: »
    Well the alleged 'costar lesbians' are two 'nighttime' stars who are currently 'jett'-Ing all over the 'runways' promoting the final instalment in their super smash films surely

do they get it on when it turns twilight outside?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well the suggestion is two of the young stars of that vampire movie. But one of them would be pretty young during most of their contact.

It doesn't say the "contact" began when the franchise did, the time frame's not mentioned but both girls are over the age of consent, one since 2010 and one since 2006.

If its true, of course.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, don't have an iClue-ly about this one

If that was a clue I agree. Now I must go and wash my car :D
  • rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know who the gay female pop star is? blind a few years ago in a girl band? Can't come out because of her fans?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,164
    Forum Member
    rubyred25 wrote: »
    Anyone know who the gay female pop star is? blind a few years ago in a girl band? Can't come out because of her fans?

Someone from Country music? Doubt those fans would be happy.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What sexy singer/model-turned-action star is living large in a Hollywood mansion while his baby mama and young child are cooped up in a cramped shoebox apartment down the road! The selfish 30-something stud was paying his ex the minimum he could legally get away with, but she's hooked up with a savvy lawyer who's convinced she can take the cheapskate to the cleaners.

That's some Fast and Furious gossip! I think that this guy has done a few street racing films, screeching his tyres every time.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

No More Baby Steps

Lately this young star has been making more headlines for his personal life then his talent. Well, his handlers are desperate to deflect your attention and give you something else to talk about. So, believe it or not, his next big project will be ... as the lead in a feature film! His preference is an action film, but he will settle for a romance. Either way, he wants to prove that he is multi-talented and not a baby anymore. Turning him into an action star or a romantic lead would certainly accomplish that (although adults might have a tough time believing him as either one)

Since his longevity as a teen star is running out quickly, his team knows they may only get the one shot at this, that it must be successful, and that it must happen soon. They have already started reviewing scripts and taking meetings with the goal of being in pre-production Q1 2013.
    Forum Member
    ^^^ :rolleyes: Not even a blind. Hope he has a big stinking flop. Like Glitter or Crossroads.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    How did his film about his own life do? The thing is, I doubt he has the chops to become a respectable actor, and his target group is quite fickle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see him in CSI? That was supposed to be about breaking out of the mold. Personaly I wish people would just enjoy and accept short term fame.
    Forum Member
    I think him dying on CSI is one of the most used gifs I've seen around, not for the acting skills, though.

I think he is quite sweet and nice person deep down, but the fame has somewhat got to his head, and he is thinking that he is bigger than he is. Just because he has a wild following on twitter who are ready to go extremes to defend him, does not mean he has longevity.
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip

No More Baby Steps

Lately this young star has been making more headlines for his personal life then his talent. Well, his handlers are desperate to deflect your attention and give you something else to talk about. So, believe it or not, his next big project will be ... as the lead in a feature film! His preference is an action film, but he will settle for a romance. Either way, he wants to prove that he is multi-talented and not a baby anymore. Turning him into an action star or a romantic lead would certainly accomplish that (although adults might have a tough time believing him as either one)

Since his longevity as a teen star is running out quickly, his team knows they may only get the one shot at this, that it must be successful, and that it must happen soon. They have already started reviewing scripts and taking meetings with the goal of being in pre-production Q1 2013.
    ^^^ :rolleyes: Not even a blind. Hope he has a big stinking flop. Like Glitter or Crossroads.
    How did his film about his own life do? The thing is, I doubt he has the chops to become a respectable actor, and his target group is quite fickle.
    Did anyone see him in CSI? That was supposed to be about breaking out of the mold. Personaly I wish people would just enjoy and accept short term fame.
    I think him dying on CSI is one of the most used gifs I've seen around, not for the acting skills, though.

I think he is quite sweet and nice person deep down, but the fame has somewhat got to his head, and he is thinking that he is bigger than he is. Just because he has a wild following on twitter who are ready to go extremes to defend him, does not mean he has longevity.

I have a feeling I am neither interested in, nor bothered about who this is - but I hate simply not getting the clues! Who on earth are you talking about? My knowledge of male teen stars is woefully inadequate at times like this! (Despite having two teen daughters - but they have more sophisticated tastes and don't seem to be able to help me!)

Is there any possibility of a clue which might put me out of my misery of just hating being unable to get the answer?!
  • pinkpowerrangerpinkpowerranger Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a feeling I am neither interested in, nor bothered about who this is - but I hate simply not getting the clues! Who on earth are you talking about? My knowledge of male teen stars is woefully inadequate at times like this! (Despite having two teen daughters - but they have more sophisticated tastes and don't seem to be able to help me!)

Is there any possibility of a clue which might put me out of my misery of just hating being unable to get the answer?!

I'll give you a clue, Justin a minute.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baby, baby I'm a Canadian tween pop idol, discovered by Usher.
    Forum Member
    Just broken up with his Disney star gf.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN;

He Lied

Several years ago, this B list all movie actor who has flirted with A list but has failed dramatically when given the chance to headline a movie, came out to his C+ list male co-star. He felt safe doing so because his co-star is also gay. Very good looking, but not that great of an actor. The two never hooked up because they are just not attracted to each other. The C list actor has got some kink to him and the B lister is still new to everything and just likes things nice and simple. Anyway, the C lister told the B lister that he was going to come out, and that the B lister should do the same. He has kept saying this for years despite the fact that the C lister keeps finding new women to "date." He has told the B lister that he needs to keep dating women because he is afraid that his limited roles will completely dry up if he comes out but has told the B lister not to worry and that everything will be fine if the B lister comes out. The B lister has been unable to do much the past year because of all the turmoil of wanting to come out and keeps hoping the C lister will do what he promised and make it easier for the B lister.
    Forum Member
    ^^^^ The werewolf & the vampire, NO, not that one. The muscular one.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

He Will Probably Die Soon

This actor was just about A list. Almost at the cusp. Movies, and television, this foreign born actor with the strange looking name was at the top of every list. An incredible actor. He has had some issues. Lots of issues. He still works all the time, but the people closest to him know that unless he really commits himself to getting help and not just when it suits his legal needs, that he will die soon.

They say that they expected him to die earlier this summer when he went on a ten day bender and was one step above passing out for almost the entire time. When the bender ended he slept for four solid days. He never woke up once for anything and had to throw away the mattress and sheets when he finally did wake up. Everyone assumes he just boozes it up because that is all he seems to get in trouble for, but heroin is what he lives for.

Every waking moment is devoted to his one true love. He used to limit himself to once a day, and now he can't go longer than about four hours. He hates flying on anything that keeps him away from it. He says that he is thankful that despite being an almost A list actor, most people don't recognize him and that he can tell right away when looking at someone whether they can score him drugs.

He does have someone in his life but all she can do right now is try to keep him from overdosing and to call for helpif he does. He tries everyday to her to join him which really makes him an a-hole in my mind. She has said no so far and thinks she can really help the actor. He keeps saying he can get her parts but he has not done anything. She says they never have sex, because his free time is devoted to his drug or finding his drug or sleeping off his drugs.

She also says he is going to die soon. That his body just can't handle the drugs and the booze in such quantities every night.

Going back a while now I know, but I think the title of this blind is a clue. Boromir actor has a bit of a reputation for playing characters who are killed of early, doesn't he? Blind title perhaps a reference to this?
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll give you a clue, Justin a minute.

Thanks - as I suspected, not someone I give a flying you-know-what about (and nor do my aforementioned teenage daughters - in fact, they can't stand him!) but at least now I am not bugged by not being able to crack the clues. That was like an itch I couldn't scratch!
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    which two bespectacled actors are apparently getting it on? :o)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^^ The werewolf & the vampire, NO, not that one. The muscular one.

I don't think I'm thinking straight. :confused: Help please?
  • sunsetbeachsunsetbeach Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A certain member of a certain boyband is on the verge of a breakdown. Quite sad because he's actually a decent chap. Will 5 become 4 a la take that/westlife??
This discussion has been closed.