Options

EE - Kirsty and non baby bump.

Sally77Sally77 Posts: 1,006
Forum Member
✭✭✭
How far gone is Kirsty supposed to be "pregnant"?!

I know she has a slim frame, but why hasnt Max thought why isn't there a baby bump yet? I know Max probably isn't the most sharpest tool in the box, but he has had 4 kids already surely he knows when women start to show!!

Have missed last two episodes so not sure if anything has been said yet!

Comments

• Options
    revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if Kirsty is still trying to be pregnant, surely Max has seen her recently without her clothes on? So it's not as though wearing clothes to make her look bigger is going to help keep it from him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    revans33 wrote: »
    And if Kirsty is still trying to be pregnant, surely Max has seen her recently without her clothes on? So it's not as though wearing clothes to make her look bigger is going to help keep it from him.

Very true!! Also, (without going into too much detail) what happens once a month, does she move out until it finishes so he doesn't find out??!!!! Do we know when he finds out, must be soon, even if she falls pregnant she can't fool him into thinking its the same pregnancy as the baby would be at least 3 months late, even Max isn't that thick!!! :D:D
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering Max and Kirsty are always at it, I'm amazed he hasn't cottoned on to the fact that her body hasn't changed at all. :rolleyes: It's a silly storyline and I hope it doesn't drag on for too much longer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    couldn't agree more. Especially what is happening with Tanya soon, can imagine Max blaming Kirsty saying he only stayed with her because of the baby and if she wasn't pregnant him and Tanya would be back together.

Wonder if they will split when he finds out? - though if they do won't be for long then max promising they will try for a baby!!
  • Options
    Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    Plus being as she's still trying to get pregnant how is going to explain a baby that would be about four months late!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's carrying the baby in her lips.

The bump is clearly evident for anybody to see.
  • Options
    matty_andersonmatty_anderson Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed in an episode last week that her stomach looked so tiny and flat and there's no way Max could still believe she's nearly 3 months pregnant! Stupid and drawn out storyline!
  • Options
    perpet83perpet83 Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Lots of women don't start to show til 4/5 months. But if she got pregnant now it would be obvious she had lied because of the due dates. And I hadn't thought about the whole period issue but yeah, how has she been dealing with that? I don't know why she just didn't claim at some point to have lost the baby. It's her only option now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member

:D:D brilliant
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

or in her hair - that gets bigger every episode :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :mad:I find her annoyingg now and needy aax
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perpet83 wrote: »
    Lots of women don't start to show til 4/5 months. But if she got pregnant now it would be obvious she had lied because of the due dates. And I hadn't thought about the whole period issue but yeah, how has she been dealing with that? I don't know why she just didn't claim at some point to have lost the baby. It's her only option now.

Def agree with you, she may not have a huge bump as some don't show just yet, but as she has a slim frame she would already see a slight change in her stomach shape etc and considering max has gone through 4 pregnant women I am surprised he hasn't noticed anything!!!

I know everyone is different but surely if they want to do this SL properly Max should have started asking questions by now??

At least with ED and Kerry fake pregnacy it was over very quickly!!!
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is it 12 weeks?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is such a silly storyline. Why didn't Kirsty simply claim that she'd had a miscarriage, instead of this rubbish about pretending to be pregnant whilst trying to get pregnant?!
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lesleyanne wrote: »
    This is such a silly storyline. Why didn't Kirsty simply claim that she'd had a miscarriage, instead of this rubbish about pretending to be pregnant whilst trying to get pregnant?!

I was wondering that. :confused:

Maybe she thought saying she had a miscarriage would be too upsetting for MAX.
  • Options
    HannahEEHannahEE Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    olivej wrote: »

Or the hoop earrings :D
  • Options
    Corrie2010Corrie2010 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    olivej wrote: »

I know, her hair looks huge these days
    Its got a life of its own
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My sister is 6 months gone and doesn't have a bump, she just look a bit fat....her words, a bit like how I look on a daily bases so this part of the storyline I don't find that unrealistic, some woman don't get a bump shape.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Things will only get worse for her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I genuinely don't understand why she doesn't just say; 'I've had a miscarriage..' OR she could explain it as a phantom pregnancy... there are such things.. I think..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    they must all be thick not to notice lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    I was wondering that. :confused:

Maybe she thought saying she had a miscarriage would be too upsetting for MAX.

LOL, not quite as upsetting as finding out she was lying about the pregnancy all along! Silly writers!