Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    She was on a ship with a pirate called Jack Sparrow.

And was that cringey girl in Love Actually. Not Tiffany, the other really, super annoying one.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    She was on a ship with a pirate called Jack Sparrow.
    whatever54 wrote: »
    And was that cringey girl in Love Actually. Not Tiffany, the other really, super annoying one.

It can't be her though, she's a long way off 40. The posh one is 40 today though. I think it's her they are referring to, but I don't believe she would act in this way.
  • Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    It can't be her though, she's a long way off 40. The posh one is 40 today though. I think it's her they are referring to, but I don't believe she would act in this way.

I think it's gone all Chinese Whispers:D

The blind doesn't mention '40th' that was Brummy Girls guess. Anyway no way do I think this is this our Vicks.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,271
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This A list mostly television actor is A list because of his role. It is unique, but he still gets classified as A list. Everyone knows his role. He went off at a waiter at a restaurant this week for getting his order wrong and chewed the guy out while our actor's wife tried to get him to calm down. He then started in on his wife for interrupting him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

This A list mostly television actor is A list because of his role. It is unique, but he still gets classified as A list. Everyone knows his role. He went off at a waiter at a restaurant this week for getting his order wrong and chewed the guy out while our actor's wife tried to get him to calm down. He then started in on his wife for interrupting him.

The way this is worded makes me think it's someone from The Simpsons or something.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe, but who from The Simpson is A List? I wonder if it isn't more of a hosting job?

If it wasn't for the mention of a wife I'd suggest Mr X Factor Idol or the Host of Idol but neither of them are married so it can't be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maybe, but who from The Simpson is A List?

I think i got it!
    Sideshow Bob is A list and unique because he's played the same character on two different series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i got it!
    Sideshow Bob is A list and unique because he's played the same character on two different series.

Hmm doesn't he also have a reputation for having a temper?
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think VB is far too much 'in control' to do such a thing publically.
    Really doubt its her.
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I think she could be considered 'A-List Star' but I struggle to imagine her 'wolfing down champagne & canapes' and not giving a monkeys about leaving a sicky smell in the bathroom, she seems far more discreet than that. Saying all that I don't have any better guess.

Agree. Personally, I can't imagine her doing it in private either.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Jack Donaghy? He has the reputation...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Jack Donaghy? He has the reputation...

Not mostly TV. He's only had one really big TV role, but he's certainly got the reputation for acting like that.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Surely not Jesse Pinkman, yo?
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    What about Dexter?

Edit - Not him, he hasn't got a wife.
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely not Jesse Pinkman, yo?

I was thinking more of his partner in crime.
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was thinking more of his partner in crime.

No definetely not him. He's a classy guy, true professional and he's now starring in big films.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

This former A list mostly movie actress who has battled drugs and everything else her whole life surprised a bunch of kids at a hospital with memorabilia from her greatest role and just gave it all away after signing it all. Worth a ton of money and she gave it all away. Really nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

This former A list mostly movie actress who has battled drugs and everything else her whole life surprised a bunch of kids at a hospital with memorabilia from her greatest role and just gave it all away after signing it all. Worth a ton of money and she gave it all away. Really nice.

Princess Leia?

Gertie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either of those would have memorabilia that kids would love.

Gertie is expecting her second child so she might be feeling the love towards children right now.
  • Options
    jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Princess Leia?

Gertie?

Gertie was my first though
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,021
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

.... I wonder if the role started in the place where everyone knows your name too.....
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Nut wrote: »
    .... I wonder if the role started in the place where everyone knows your name too.....

Are you thinking of one of the three men who had a baby or the guy who shares his first name with the cowboy from Toy Story?
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    I'm going to stop reading this thread. I don't know who anyone is talking about:o:p
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you thinking of one of the three men who had a baby or the guy who shares his first name with the cowboy from Toy Story?

No, the one who has a permanent bad hair day avoiding rakes in Springfield.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, the one who has a permanent bad hair day avoiding rakes in Springfield.

that who i was thinking of. the one who never manages to kill bart.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Blind Items Revealed

From April 21, 2009

Three directors. All A list. Each has had multiple #1 movies. Well, i have written about them all in this space before and some of their really bad behaviour. This one though might even top what i wrote before. Last summer one of them took a trip to Thailand where he enjoyed the services of several women who make their living the old fashioned way. He enjoyed one of them so much that he arranged for her to get a visa so she could come intern at his production company. Of course the only thing she was doing continuing what she had been doing for him back in Thailand.

Well, of course the director had to share the good news with the other two. They promptly did the same thing. After three months, they send the women back to Thailand and get brand new ones. If they did they same trick here, one of the women might spill to a tabloid, but with these women they don't have to worry about that. Or so they think.

Pulp Fiction, Rush Hour, Transformers
This discussion has been closed.