Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 14)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    now i feel sad:(

it is a genuine project so i do hope that lots of money is raised for the charity....

no need for you to feel sad. life is sad when one looks around and some don't have it good. but with joise followers on twitter blink and she might have millions for the project.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    awaits the rush of josie twitter followers to send her money in thousands.she can't lose with all her 268,737 followers.

Josie 's pageJosie Gibson0inShare.
    £169.50
    raised

donations

oh dear only 16.
    auch .sad time
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anbud wrote: »
    awaits the rush of josie twitter followers to send her money in thousands.she can't lose with all her 268,737 followers.

£169.50
    raised

donations

oh dear only 16.
    auch .sad time

Got to save it for the Now mag each week ;)
  • Options
    nyannienyannie Posts: 8,536
    Forum Member
    Nosnikrapl wrote: »
    I agree. As I've said I'm going to refrain from commenting on all these projects she talks about until they actually happen. So lets see how this project pans out.

I agree with you - seeing is believing!
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

£169.50
    raised

donations

oh dear only 16.
    auch .sad time

sad times indeed
    and i,m not sure all 16 are fans
    some of those donations, might be her and her family :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sad times indeed
    and i,m not sure all 16 are fans
    some of those donations, might be her and her family :D

lolol true.

but its a charity and if her followers are real. can you imagine how happy that school she and luke and 4 others are going to build will be. so much they can do with all that money. books, water, toilets, uniforms, desks. happy children getting an education.

wonder if they ask joise cause she got a huge fans base on twitter... time will tell on the donations if her followers are for real and support this project.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not quite sure why people are laughing at lack of contribution to charity:(

Hope they pick up, and Josie makes lot of money for charity:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well 1pound sterling is 3Ghanaian Cedi (GHS)

no one is laughing.
    I laughed at the idea that only her family contributed... not laughing at charity.
    if joise followers are real then they will build a great school. if not then they go with ,sort off £4000 . which is very low compare to the followers. luke is usefull in the plumming, what is joise gonna do. ls she going to have a laugh with the poverty kids?
  • Options
    circle gamecircle game Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saddened by the tone of these last posts - I haven't been on this thread for ages and just thought I'd take a look - see what Josie has done to provoke comment this week, so to speak.

Can't believe this disdain for her getting involved in a project of this sort. OK she hasn't raised millions, but £169 is a start and every journey starts with a single step etc etc.

I couldn't give a flying fajita what anyone says about Josie's column or twiiter page or whatever, but it does make me feel slightly nauseous when people deride her doing something she has talked about for ages, and something that will benefit others and not just herself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm saddened by the tone of these last posts - I haven't been on this thread for ages and just thought I'd take a look - see what Josie has done to provoke comment this week, so to speak.

Can't believe this disdain for her getting involved in a project of this sort. OK she hasn't raised millions, but £169 is a start and every journey starts with a single step etc etc.

I couldn't give a flying fajita what anyone says about Josie's column or twiiter page or whatever, but it does make me feel slightly nauseous when people deride her doing something she has talked about for ages, and something that will benefit others and not just herself.

a flying fajita?aww sorry did not know you dislike
    Tex-Mex cuisine...

joise talks about a lot of things for ages. its only now she was maybe asked to do this . lets see how much money she gets then we will see how popular she is.. its ok to feel slightly nauseous, some have been fully nauseous for a while with fake headlines and fake private relationship. joise stated herself she was skint, so she is depending on her followers for donations to do her project.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she is dependent on donations, from followers or otherwise, that's the whole point of having a Justgiving page.....:confused:
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    no one was laughing at the charity
    i think its was more about questioning her fan base
    and how real it is

a big well done to all those who have donated :)

does anyone know who pays for the air tickets
    the charity or josie
    if its the charity
    thats a lot of money to pay out, for a week of free labour
    most of the donation money gets spent on just getting them
    there :confused:

but if its josie well done on a
    truly charitable act :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course she is dependent on donations, from followers or otherwise, that's the whole point of having a Justgiving page.....:confused:

true as you wrote. but, yes there is a but. is she getting paid to do this. if she is skint as she said on twitter, then how could she afford 2 plane tickets and all the require injections to travell to ghana? seriously joise will not do anything for free. she got bills to pay.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loads and loads of people go off round the world to do stuff for charities, amongst them William and Kate...its a popular way to spend your 'gap year'. You are usually expected to raise some money from sponsorship and cover at least some (but not necessarily all) of your expenses. Its highly likely that this is the sort of scheme that Josie is taking part in.

I just find it distasteful to slag her off for doing this......I can't help wishing that the detractors could save their derogatory comments for the terrorists of this world and just respect a well-meant humanitarian gesture...even if it is from the demon that is Josie!:eek:
  • Options
    NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    .. its ok to feel slightly nauseous, some have been fully nauseous for a while with fake headlines and fake private relationship..

:D LOL :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loads and loads of people go off round the world to do stuff for charities, amongst them William and Kate...its a popular way to spend your 'gap year'. You are usually expected to raise some money from sponsorship and cover at least some (but not necessarily all) of your expenses. Its highly likely that this is the sort of scheme that Josie is taking part in.

I just find it distasteful to slag her off for doing this......I can't help wishing that the detractors could save their derogatory comments for the terrorists of this world and just respect a well-meant humanitarian gesture...even if it is from the demon that is Josie!:eek:

hmmm are you comparing joise gibson and luke to william and kate? . if so then i have nothing else to add.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and how real it is

the charity or josie
    if its the charity

you said it better then I could.
  • Options
    NosnikraplNosnikrapl Posts: 2,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hmmm are you comparing joise gibson and luke to william and kate? . if so then i have nothing else to add.

Oh I don't know Lukey and Josie has a certain something about it. The saviour of the romances just like William / Kate. Makes you want to believe in true love. It follows on from heartbreak. I mean John James and Josie were the ultimate fairytale romance just like Charles & Diana. :p Whatever love is - now if you close your eyes you can hear JJ saying it with his Aussie drawl.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'll slag her off as you stated as much as I will. cause if joise is not making money then she can't pay her bills.
    so who is going to pay joise bills while she do charity in ghana?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nosnikrapl wrote: »
    Oh I don't know Lukey and Josie has a certain something about it. The saviour of the romances just like William / Kate. Makes you want to believe in true love. It follows on from heartbreak. I mean John James and Josie were the ultimate fairytale romance just like Charles & Diana. :p Whatever love is - now if you close your eyes you can hear JJ saying it with his Aussie drawl.:D

lololol you funny.

aussie drawl-lolololol

words make a difference from tears to death row.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seriously, do anyone believe joise gibson care about kids in poverty? she lied about john james, she tried to distroy him or anyone who don't abide by her rules. doubt there is anything charitable about her...
  • Options
    missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and how real it is

the charity or josie
    if its the charity

There was a thread on mf were a few hms followers were checked for fake followers, the majority of Josies were real I think abouts 6% were fake. The hm with the most fake followers was Rebecca with around 45%. Also I think Josie has paid for her own flights to Ghana.
  • Options
    missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seriously, do anyone believe joise gibson care about kids in poverty? she lied about john james, she tried to distroy him or anyone who don't abide by her rules. doubt there is anything charitable about her...

There can be many negative things people can say about Josie but a closet racist is not one of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the end of the day it doesn't really matter whether Josie's motives are purely humanitarian or whether there will be some PR pluses from her time in Ghana with Luke, at the end of the day no matter whether her reasons are pure or not there will be people in need who benefit, so from that point of view it's a good thing of course.

I think the only query people really have is that, with such a massive following on twitter - more than any of the other participants in the 6-people team seeking sponsorship - it is odd that she has, relative to those other 'normal' people with a 'normal' following, raised comparatively little sponsorship money.

Of course, all money is going to a fantastic cause, so it's not really an issue, except for the fact that if all Josie's followers donated - who admire her charitable ventures so much (including her next abseil down a building due to happen in a few weeks I believe) donated even £1 each, they would raise at least £1,500, which I'm sure would be much appreciated by the charity involved.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Much as I agree that she lied about John and certainly set about ruining him, I don't see the comparison between that and going to Ghana and helping to build whatever it is they are going to help build.

I'm not defending Josie as a person lol, just that no matter what the reason, pure or not, a charity will benefit which is always a good thing. I don't think everybody who gets involved in things like Comic Relief does it for purely altruistic reasons either, it's always a great way of promoting a band and their new single. However, a wonderful charity still benefits, so the reasons for their participation really don't matter at the end of the day.
    missbeenie wrote: »
    There can be many negative things people can say about Josie but a closet racist is not one of them.

:confused: This confused me... I didn't see any remarks about racism, but I may have missed something on my read-back.
This discussion has been closed.