Options

Denise Is The Only One With A Strong Alibi.....

shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When did Denise get back off the holiday? Im stil saying its Denise. She found the wallet and purse. And wanted to cover her back by giving it to ian. Also the shots of denise when Ian told the kids, that said it all.

Comments

• Options
    zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Denise admitted to coming home alone the night Lucy died if you ask me thats weak plus she has no proof when she got home
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely starting to think Denise too - she's being very shifty recently..
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Cover her back? She wasn't the one who planted it there in the first place, and Ian had already looked through her phone and there was nothing on there suggesting that Denise was the killer.

I think Denise's reaction to the death was quite simple really. She wanted to leave him, and when she found at Lucy had died, she was probably thinking, "shit, now I have to stay with the bastard".

Evidence-wise, Denise can't go down for the murder. Her alibi was that when she got home from seeing her daughter, Lucy was dead. The police have every right to believe it because they have no reason not to.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    I'm really intrigued as to what time Ian got home from getting his leg over Lorraine.

We saw Denise get into the bedroom. We saw Lauren go up to the Beales'. I think part of the answer lies in what happened in the Beales' house on the night Lucy died.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was planning to leave Ian. I highly doubt killing his daughter would of been the top of her priorities! She couldn't leave Ian when Lucy died which tells me she didn't do it. As the whole thing must of been very inconvenient for her.