this series of Celeb Big Brother - better or worse than the last one?

Comments

• curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This series has been good but it hasnt beaten the last one for me
  • james2018james2018 Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No way, C4's were all better.

No way, huh? Sorry i guess the C4 ones are my favourite then. Could you remind me what my favourite civillian BB is? Just so i don't look daft.
  • goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    james2018 wrote: »
    No way, huh? Sorry i guess the C4 ones are my favourite then. Could you remind me what my favourite civillian BB is? Just so i don't look daft.

Too late for that.
  • ZeraseZerase Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    This one is better as the sympathy story this time is at least vaguely authentic. Gary is a decent sort and Dee and James are more convincing villains.

Vile bigot Jim Davidson as "poor victim" was absurd and Linda Nolan as the "Big Bad" of the season was even more ludicrous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Too late for that.

The reason i put 'IMO' on the end is for idiots like you.
  • NushNush Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    I want to be entertained not watch constant conflict.

Its been bollocks :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason i put 'IMO' on the end is for idiots like you.

I can still see you by the way.

The idea of posting on a forum is to exchange views and opinions, maybe you should put a 'please don't respond to my post unless you agree with me' caveat at the end of each of your posts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can still see you by the way.

The idea of posting on a forum is to exchange views and opinions, maybe you should put a 'please don't respond to my post unless you agree with me' caveat at the end of each of your posts.

🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better, for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    the previous series was more fun and less manipulated. but i liked more of the housemates this time round.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Can I just interrupt and say that 'goldylookinfish' is my new favourite forum name?
    ����������

You are on an iphone, aren't you? I'm sure what you posted looked great at your end.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Worse. Whoever wins tonight will never top big jim davidson.
  • ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the Jan one better, but appreciated Gary and Audley a lot in this CBB
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not a patch on the last one that Davidson should not have won.

A very similar narrative with the most expensive one being heavily protected in the editing.

The Liz jones Luisa bath scene was probably one of the top bb moments of all time for me
  • nanna7nanna7 Posts: 1,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    best one on channel 5 for me watched from start to finish
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just interrupt and say that 'goldylookinfish' is my new favourite forum name?

Cheers :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    worse
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    They're about the same.

I do like both Jim and Gary though.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First winner I've liked since Julian Clary so yes for me.
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Better as its kept my interest all series.

There were downsides however, such as the constant arguments and tension after civilian Bb it would've been nice to have a fun series. The types of Gary really need to be assessed more adequately to avoid a situation like this series he was too segregated (ends up being a one horse race) and seemed hard work for many of the hms. Also bb need less of the reality stars/models/ noncelebs posing as celebs etc. My main gripe is actually the unpredictability....ie entertaining hms leaving before the nice yet dull hms such as Frenchy, Lesley etc.
  • weekarnygeeweekarnygee Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Worse, totally fixated on Gary. Cut out whole tasks and any other fun things that you got an odd glimpse of on the website.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No way, C4's were all better.
    LOL
    Take away CBB3 and 4 and CBB on CH4 was very poor.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me it matched the last series which was excellent.
  • td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worse, but not in a bad way. It's been a good series overall, one of Channel 5's best, but the last CBB in January was the best one yet! A brilliant flow to almost every episode, Jim v Linda, Jim v Luisa, Lionel's "suck my dick!" comment and, of course, Luisa in general, one hell of a great housemate! CBB13 will take some beating!
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    Jim was a better winner IMO. He was what I think is funny. I like a quick wit, one liners and funny stories. Julian was a great winner too. I love him. Garry, I don't see the humour in silly noises and faces. I don't hate Gary and felt quite sorry for him tonight when he looked a bit confused. His interview, however, was the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen. I don't think he will be much in demand for post BB interviews on TV.