Wayne Rooney a naughty boy again??

KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A story due to run in News of World tomorrow claims he has being at it with hookers again,at a Manchester hotel.

No link yet,just inside info. ;)

Comments

• toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    why am i not bloomin suprised (if its true)
  • Arsene wengerArsene wenger Posts: 4,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grannies?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    What's wrong with all these footballers?:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be surprised if they go with this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When you say inside, do you mean you work at the paper? Or a friend who works at the paper? I'm guessing that the injunction will be in place by now if he's gonna get one, eh?
  • Kenzie KuddlesKenzie Kuddles Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;43803406']What's wrong with all these footballers?:eek:

I'll let you into a secret Hannah.

The only brains that they have are in their feet.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    PLIBT :D:D:D

Goarn Wazza
  • KeelbootsKeelboots Posts: 1,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blamhappy2 wrote: »
    When you say inside, do you mean you work at the paper? Or a friend who works at the paper? I'm guessing that the injunction will be in place by now if he's gonna get one, eh?

I work in the media. Apaprently Sunday Mirror are going ewith the story in a lesser capacity(minus photos). Maybe he is one of the England players who have being trying to get injuctions lately. I guess its in tomorrow barring a last minute injuction.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 180
    Forum Member
    Aren't there rumours he was also caught with prostitutes in his room during the world cup?
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ': wrote:
    Hannah;43803406']What's wrong with all these footballers?:eek:

what's right with them? i hope they are all taking regular STD tests some of them must be riddled with disease :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a Popbitch blind item yesterday saying that one footballer was trying to get an injunction out on a story coming out this Sunday. Perhaps this is it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footballers not much different to rockstars really.. except they aren't getting groupies in their hundreds.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    footballers not much different to rockstars really.. except they aren't getting groupies in their hundreds.

Rock stars tend to have talent and creativity, and don't have to pay for their own groupies.

Rooney apparently needs to shell out his wages to get his crust (and I don't choose those words by accident). Perhaps he should consider a sideline as a Cliff Richard style singer, and have the grannies flinging themselves at him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after a bit of sleuthing via google, apparently a similar story about him in the hotels and that was supposed to leak ala Gerrard's too and yet nothing.
  • LadyCakeLadyCake Posts: 3,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This sory has been going around for months! Not sure if I believe it but the chances of a young , rich man staying faithful is 0%.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LadyCake wrote: »
    This sory has been going around for months! Not sure if I believe it but the chances of a young , rich man staying faithful is 0%.

That's a pretty cynical view. Sure there are temptations and options for people, but do you really think that no successful young man has ever loved his partner enough to remain faithful? Maybe it is a rarity, but not 0%, surely?
  • Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keelboots wrote: »
    A story due to run in News of World tomorrow claims he has being at it with hookers again,at a Manchester hotel.

No link yet,just inside info. ;)

Another Divorce in the making?

Watch this Space.
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Rock stars tend to have talent and creativity, and don't have to pay for their own groupies.

Rooney apparently needs to shell out his wages to get his crust (and I don't choose those words by accident). Perhaps he should consider a sideline as a Cliff Richard style singer, and have the grannies flinging themselves at him.

Sorry but Wayne Rooney doesn't possess talent and creativity?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On twitter some are saying it's the Sunday Mirror.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    feel really sorry for colleen if it's true :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simone17 wrote: »

I can only judge by what I've seen, and what I've seen is his performances for England in the World Cup...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simone17 wrote: »

I'm sorry but didn't you watch the match against Bulgaria last night?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    England had a terrible world cup - they've only got 2 and at a push 3 worldclass star: Wayne, Ashley and Gerrard.

France had a terrible worldcup too and they've got WC players at their disposal.
  • TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member
    after a bit of sleuthing via google, apparently a similar story about him in the hotels and that was supposed to leak ala Gerrard's too and yet nothing.

What story about Gerrard?
  • Simone17Simone17 Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    I can only judge by what I've seen, and what I've seen is his performances for England in the World Cup...

If all you have seen is a few games in the summer when the entire squad were dire why on earth would you feel qualified to comment on his ability?