The Voice UK Results Spoiler Thread

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
if anyone finds the result out for the show post it here :)

use spoiler tags, just in case people click on the thread by mistake.

i checked the first couple of pages to see if there was a thread and couldn't see one :o

Comments

• davethorpdavethorp Posts: 8,701
    Forum Member
    You beat me to it. I was just about to start this thread. I'd suggest tagging the spoilers still like people do on the strictly spoiler thread just in case anyone doesn't manage to read the thread title
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davethorp wrote: »
    You beat me to it. I was just about to start this thread. I'd suggest tagging the spoilers still like people do on the strictly spoiler thread just in case anyone doesn't manage to read the thread title

ok :) will edit original post.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    They film the results show after 9, so it should be interesting...:D
    Forum Member
    Given the different demographic for this show compared to strictly I would not be remotely surprised if the result isn't all over Facebook and Twitter tonight. Seems a very bizarre decision to have a not live results show for a show as big as this
  • CassieCassie Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davethorp wrote: »
    Given the different demographic for this show compared to strictly I would not be remotely surprised if the result isn't all over Facebook and Twitter tonight. Seems a very bizarre decision to have a not live results show for a show as big as this

Couldn't agree more...the Beeb could have a problem with this
    as the show is so huge
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lines officially closed now. Anyone at the live show tonight?
  • JanetDevlinUKJanetDevlinUK Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Bex :D

Thanks for the thread don't want to wait for 24 hours for the result ;)
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    if anyone finds the result out for the show post it here :)

use spoiler tags, just in case people click on the thread by mistake.

i checked the first couple of pages to see if there was a thread and couldn't see one :o

You don't need spoiler tags as its clearly labelled a spoiler thread but if it's anything like Strictly there will be a lot of complaining. :rolleyes::D

I do hope someone was there and can give result or panda cam might get a good workout :D
  • IzzieStarIzzieStar Posts: 21,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My F5 button is going to be getting it's first workout since Strictly finished tonight. :D
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    You don't need spoiler tags as its clearly labelled a spoiler thread but if it's anything like Strictly there will be a lot of complaining. :rolleyes::D

As a lurker in the strictly spoiler thread, that is exactly why I suggested to the OP that they still request the use of tags. Some people need saving from themselves sadly :D
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    How are we going to be getting the results?

Is it like Strictly- with someone in the audience?
  • xorosetylerxoxorosetylerxo Posts: 6,674
    Forum Member
    is there even anyone there hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Forum Member
    To be honest we could just monitor the hashtag on twitter. It is bound to be leaked on there. Though I would like some confirmation from reliable moles like on the strictly thread
  • OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I predict Matt & Sueleen and Sam Buttery in the bottom 2 for team tom and joelle moses and frances wood in the bottom 2 for team will
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think about 10pm ish it will leak on Twitter.
    Forum Member
    striing wrote: »
    Okay I don't use twitter so how does one do this? I want the results! (Preferably in the next half an hour.)

Try

https://www.twitter.com/search/%23thevoiceuk
  • Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think we should be saying goodbye to Sam or the rock singer on team Tom, and the girl that sung titanium on team will or Amy's friend
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's #thevoiceuk on twitter. There's nothing there yet though, but it might be a bit early.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was a friend of Amys , who'd have known .!

Do we need a panda cam on this thread like the Strictly one ?
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,699
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »

:D

We should play 'spoiler moaning bingo' ..... what number post in this thread will we get the first complaint!!

I'll go for 34. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will they have finished recording yet? :D
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How are these results gonna work? Are they gonna eliminate 1 or 2 from each team like they do in the US? Or are they gonna just eliminate 1 each week like X-Factor?
    Forum Member
    They may not have kicked out yet and strictly tends to confiscate mobile phones so the audience have to queue to get them back. Strictly also tends to finish earlier than the voice did so they can record the not live results show earlier
  • JanetDevlinUKJanetDevlinUK Posts: 1,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im excited much rather find out on here then wait 24 hours ;)
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    striing wrote: »
    Ahhh I get it now. Thanks.

Still no result though. Come on people - surely the Strictly audience isn't more technolgically advanced than The Voice?

No, but we did have a very reliable mole in the audience.:D