Options

Week 2 Eviction Polls (quite interesting)

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,402
Forum Member
✭✭
Tellymix, (1,424 votes)

Gary- 35%
George- 20%
Stephanie- 13%
Frenchy- 11%
Audley- 10%
Leslie- 6%
Kellie- 5%

TiBB:

Gary- 31.4%
Frenchy- 23.5%
Stephanie- 15.7%
George- 10.8%
Audley- 9.8%
Leslie- 4.9%
Kellie- 3.9%

I reckon it will be a double eviction, so looking at a Leslie and Kellie eviction? Stephanie more popular than I thought.

Comments

• Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    BB won't want Kellie/Leslie to go so I predict another fabulous twist.
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very interesting. I am pleased James isn't up but as I go away on Saturday and will miss the finale, I am not too bothered as I won't be able to do any voting :D
  • Options
    Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they'll have a double this early on. I also can't see Leslie being at risk.

I think it's more likely to be Audley, Frenchy, Kellie or Stephanie going on Friday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    I don't think they'll have a double this early on. I also can't see Leslie being at risk.

I think it's more likely to be Audley, Frenchy, Kellie or Stephanie going on Friday.

They kind of need to. There are 13 in there and 15 days left.

Friday- 2 out- 11 left
    Wednesday- 1 out- 10 left
    Friday- 2 out- 8 left
    Wednesday- 1 out- 7 left

So even if there are two doubles, we will still be left with a big 7 in the final! Wednesdays are only 1 hr long so they will probably all be singles. Or could we see a triple on a Friday?

I think that's why they have all 7 that got noms up, so they can have a double.
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People may be voting for Stephanie to keep her in to punish her...she clearly hates being there and on the live feed more or less said she would ask to leave if she could do that and keep the money.

So if she wants the dosh...make her earn it...keep her in to the end and then vote her out first might be the way some are thinking.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie will have the Made In Chelsea vote, not to be understimated :D;)
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kellie will have the grandmother gangster vote, not to be underestimated :p
  • Options
    Tiggeraspi123Tiggeraspi123 Posts: 433
    Forum Member
    The Busey to stay and Frenchy. Hoping for a Kellie eviction.
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People may be voting for Stephanie to keep her in to punish her...she clearly hates being there and on the live feed more or less said she would ask to leave if she could do that and keep the money.

So if she wants the dosh...make her earn it...keep her in to the end and then vote her out first might be the way some are thinking.

..or George fans believe he is safe..so are voting Stephanie to see where the George/Stephanie relationship goes (I don't personally think it'll go anywhere now. He wants to mix with the group....she wants to spend her days in bed to avoid any contact with Gary).
  • Options
    Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »

Friday- 2 out- 11 left
    Friday- 2 out- 8 left
    Wednesday- 1 out- 7 left

So even if there are two doubles, we will still be left with a big 7 in the final! Wednesdays are only 1 hr long so they will probably all be singles. Or could we see a triple on a Friday?

I think they have 7 up because they would have risked losing Gary, Frenchy or Kellie with a "normal" set of nominations - but then, what's normal these days? They'll put up whoever suits them!

Eviction management-wise, wasn't Lee evicted through the clock on a Sunday last year?

My dream would be a final week with an eviction every night! Vote to Win opens with nine remaining housemates, every day we lose one until we have a final five on Friday.

So that would be;
    Monday: Ninth place
    Tuesday: Eighth place
    Wednesday: Seventh place
    Thursday: Sixth place
    Friday: Final five

Logistically, I don't think they can do this audience-wise, etc. but I think it would be a much more interesting end.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the kellie story is probably done but c5 won't want it to be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    I think the kellie story is probably done but c5 won't want it to be

Kellie's story is certainly done, but I agree, Ch5 forked out 400k on her, bet they are kicking themselves now because she has done pretty much nothing.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see it being a double, I think Audley and Kellie are the ones most in danger.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,860
    Forum Member

Friday- 2 out- 11 left
    Friday- 2 out- 8 left
    Wednesday- 1 out- 7 left

Don't forget that last year/last time they extended the series. They may have planned contingency into the mix to repeat that this year if things are going well.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't forget that last year/last time they extended the series. They may have planned contingency into the mix to repeat that this year if things are going well.

Don't think they will extend this one it's ok but it isn't better than January one
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn'y know who was up, glad I've found out! Quite a lot of housemates up.
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie doing a lot better in the polls than I expected :o I thought she would be in danger but perhaps not.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,860
    Forum Member
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    I think they have 7 up because they would have risked losing Gary, Frenchy or Kellie with a "normal" set of nominations - but then, what's normal these days? They'll put up whoever suits them!

Eviction management-wise, wasn't Lee evicted through the clock on a Sunday last year?

My dream would be a final week with an eviction every night! Vote to Win opens with nine remaining housemates, every day we lose one until we have a final five on Friday.

So that would be;
    Monday: Ninth place
    Tuesday: Eighth place
    Wednesday: Seventh place
    Thursday: Sixth place
    Friday: Final five

Logistically, I don't think they can do this audience-wise, etc. but I think it would be a much more interesting end.

Interesting end I agree but at the expense of a week of truncated highlight shows and rushed lame interviews. I am not sure it would make for great viewer rating. Although maybe its just me who finds eviction shows set expectation and fail to deliver.
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Friday- 2 out- 11 left
    Friday- 2 out- 8 left
    Wednesday- 1 out- 7 left

I agree. It's time for a cull.
  • Options
    Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's going to be Kellie. Despite what the polls say, everyone I know and everyone at work ioves Leslie and Frenchie and I've heard loads of people talking about them. Audley also seems to be a big favourite with people, and Gary and George definitely won't go. I think it's definitely Kellie going...or perhaps Stephanie...it's hard to predict how popular she is.
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie doing a lot better in the polls than I expected :o I thought she would be in danger but perhaps not.

I'm glad, cos I like Stephanie :)
  • Options
    Rob200696Rob200696 Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gonna vote loads for Stephanie to stay! Hope Audley goes brings nothing to the show!
  • Options
    4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Hope Kellie is the one who goes I'm bored of her now. I think the other people up all bring something still to the house .
  • Options
    JerrybobJerrybob Posts: 1,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rob200696 wrote: »
    Gonna vote loads for Stephanie to stay! Hope Audley goes brings nothing to the show!

And what does Stephanie bring apart from a load of nastiness and hate for Gary?
  • Options
    PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,439
    Forum Member
    Stephanie to stay!!! I hope it's Audley that goes, boring. Audley or Kellie for me.