The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    They are in Jersey after a flat tyre!!!! :rolleyes::p:D
    Ryan Hammond

6 hours ago near Gatwick, United Kingdom via Mobile.

Just sat on the plain ready to take off only to find out the left wheel has a puncture and engineers have been called to change it . Anyone got a huge Jack ? Jersey here we come , eventually !!! :((
    Katya Virshilas

5 hours ago near Carteret, Basse-Normandie via Mobile.

Just landed in beautiful Jersey! Preforming at the Jersey Operahouse wends and Thursday. Can any one recommend good seafood restaurants? Please?
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    There is no reason for him not to try - he really has no apparent ties to America now the on/off girlfriend is supposedly very much off. OK, he has his friends over there but....
    It'll take him another few years though before he could apply for naturalisation and British Citizenship, as he hasn't been in our shores for long enough to qualify yet.

BIB plenty would vouch for him though Cheryl, that could speed up the process.:p Wishful thinking I know.:rolleyes:;)
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    They are in Jersey after a flat tyre!!!! :rolleyes::p:D

Thanks Pashulty.
    Like Ryan's sense of humour. Would need one almighty jack!!:D Hope they enjoy their time in Jersey.
    Forum Member
    So here is the Reading show…my final show … Excited to see HIM again, nervous that MUST behave in front of my friends plus want to sneak in a meeting with Susie as well…eeek…. Thankfully (naughty Pashulty!!!) friends were running late.. So I could hand in my bag of chocolates to the staff to hand over to P&K with some elaborate instruction from myself to Pasha on a card on how to pronounce my name…I know it looks like a difficult one to pronounce specially if you have never heard it before ..but please Pasha…it would be really nice… Anyway I have tried my best…If bless him he can’t manage that I will just have to tell my parents about my decision to change my name…

The show itself was brilliant..I hadn’t realised how tired they actually had been until I saw them here…all of them were sparkling and for once even Lindsey managed to look as if she was enjoying the show…. My dearest gorgeous Pasha!!!!.... No word can describe him adequately… Love him!!!!

I love watching the joy in his face when he dances…. This Pashanista has developed serious heart trouble because of him!!!!

Susie and co were a rowdy bunch…loved their show of appreciation… Mike …bless him.. :D…I loved it… :D… I think so did he.. ;).. Pasha and Katya were appreciative of the gang throughout….It was an amazing atmosphere… Best audience I think…

Why couldn’t Pasha try and see whether the mankini would fit, I never will understand… :p.. I personally think it would fit nicely and look appropriate *pervy grin*

All the dances were sharp and beautiful…. The Sway cha cha I am now very partial to…love the Big Spender routine and the Cell Block Tango and the Grease medley…But my favourite is still the rumba… ooo…laaa… Pash…. Mentioned that to my friends ….His response ‘you and your gutter mind’ …maybe I haven’t managed to hide things from them very well….eeek… Or maybe they just know me too well… ooops…

The dance school that performed in Reading was by far the best of all the four that I had seen.. (Leeds being the worst by a long way as well…. eeek)… Both their routines were amazing….Loved them…..

Q&A was as mentioned by Susie….I think P&K are probably ready to tattoo onto their chest ‘ I started dancing at the age of…..’ … All 4 shows I attended this year and the one from last year as well… doh!!!... Not that I fared much better… finally managed to be noticed by Mike for my question to be heard… completely thrown when Katya went ‘Hiiiiiii!’ with a small wave…. So sweet of her…’Hi’ back to her with a small wave.…eek…now feeling like an idiot…well anyway need to ask the question… ‘what song are you listening to at the moment?’ (well actually wanted to hear Pasha’s answer..lol…)…she went onto mention some hiphop stuff I don’t know about….Pasha probably went into ‘I have been asked about what songs I like’ so went onto mention Beethoven, Mozart and Queen…but anyways… I am just happy to be gawping at him… another opportunity to know something new about him is lost forever!!!!!! Sigh…Pashulty….you are slipping up…

Before the show saw someone hurrying past with a box…knew straight away that was our Susie… dead giveaway….Met up with her and her friends during interval… swapping embarrassing Pasha moments… well for me ‘buttgate’ in Leeds is probably it…Really sorry Pasha… but again I think he might have secretly liked it…lol…wishful thinking of a deranged perv…sorry I mean fan….lol

Paso time…!!! Brave Susie duly volunteered…yay!!!... with a male in tow… lol.. Two random strangers volunteered and then a married couple of 37 years… .. Attempts at Paso by all three couples were hilarious although they gave them their best shots!!!!Lots of cheering for everyone…Extra few for Susie from me.. ;)…Before she started however Katya introduced her to Mike and the audience as the cupcake lady…Mike was very very appreciative… The married couple won the show… although I think it was rigged ...lol...as it seemed like a tie to me… first show I had been to where you didn’t know beforehand who would win… hmm….Pasha spent a while with Susie as he was helping her down the stairs...looked to me he didn't want to let her go...:D

As the medley finished…felt sad…no further opportunity to see this amazing show again…:(…Asked my friends whether they wanted to stay for M&G… Pashulty is staying even if they go away…no..not really.. But YES!!! We are staying for M&G… my friends have already seen my smaller gift bags and shaking their heads despairingly…Thank God they didn’t see the big bag full of chocos earlier…eeek…

Gently manouvered myself to the back of the queue…friends hadn’t realised that…ooo…sorry… we have ended up at the back…oh well…will just have to wait our turn… My friend has never heard of Lindsey or Ryan before… I am sure he will be googling Lindsey later on…lol… Susie and co behind us now… waiting waiting…only prayer that Katya will not mention ‘buttgate’ in front of my friends… that would be disaster with a capital D…

My turn !!!! Yay!!!..Katya is all smiles…’How lovely it is to see a familiar face’ kisses …then Pasha going yes…’You spoil us so much’…kisses on both cheeks…Left cheek has finally got in on the action….all is not lost!!!...Hand Katya her gift..Pasha wants to take it…no you cant..thats for Katya..this is for you…. Both Katya and Pasha look very fresh and happy…Pasha is extra flirty…mmm… I am all over the place…eeek…. ‘Are you not bored seeing the same thing?’ Just in time remembered my friends were there!!!!Thank God!!!...Otherwise he might have had either a) a cheesy answer or b) an X-rated answer… eek eek…. Lets get a pic …. Pic time… Pashulty in the middle of a Kasha sandwich…me likey… Is Pasha holding me a bit closer than before??...I think so…wishful thinking…

Anyway Katya has spotted Susie and co and has moved over to them leaving Pasha with me…(well my friends are there as well…but unfortunately I have developed tunnel vision).. Pasha ‘Lets do a dance pose’….Is he actually making sure he has my hands in a safe place so that they don’t wander towards his butt…Maybe…But Pashulty likes the dance pose…. Lots of rubby rubby…Almost tempted to rest my head on his chest…but nope… need to fight the urge…. Friend taking a long time to take the pic…me very very happy… I get another round of hug and kisses… And he is holding me closer…eek eeek…Friends get pics with him… Thank you so much Pashulty for coming….eek eek… he said my name …he said my name….!!!!!! I mentioned that I will see him in Blackpool next month and thanked him… He opened his arms with a smile...come on…One final hug!!! Pashulty is drawn like a magnet....It was the tightest hug..mmmm…he smells so nice..mmm…so soft yet so firm…mmm….mmm….dont want it to end…mmm….Pashulty is still standing at the end of it…. Goodbye Pasha !!!! That gorgeous smile at that moment just for me!!!!:o

Pasha you have undone me even more… And each time I meet you I realise that is possible!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So here is the Reading show…my final show … Excited to see HIM again, nervous that MUST behave in front of my friends plus want to sneak in a meeting with Susie as well…eeek…. Thankfully (naughty Pashulty!!!) friends were running late.. So I could hand in my bag of chocolates to the staff to hand over to P&K with some elaborate instruction from myself to Pasha on a card on how to pronounce my name…I know it looks like a difficult one to pronounce specially if you have never heard it before ..but please Pasha…it would be really nice… Anyway I have tried my best…If bless him he can’t manage that I will just have to tell my parents about my decision to change my name…

The show itself was brilliant..I hadn’t realised how tired they actually had been until I saw them here…all of them were sparkling and for once even Lindsey managed to look as if she was enjoying the show…. My dearest gorgeous Pasha!!!!.... No word can describe him adequately… Love him!!!!

I love watching the joy in his face when he dances…. This Pashanista has developed serious heart trouble because of him!!!!

Susie and co were a rowdy bunch…loved their show of appreciation… Mike …bless him.. …I loved it… … I think so did he.. .. Pasha and Katya were appreciative of the gang throughout….It was an amazing atmosphere… Best audience I think…

Why couldn’t Pasha try and see whether the mankini would fit, I never will understand… :p.. I personally think it would fit nicely and look appropriate *pervy grin*

All the dances were sharp and beautiful…. The Sway cha cha I am now very partial to…love the Big Spender routine and the Cell Block Tango and the Grease medley…But my favourite is still the rumba… ooo…laaa… Pash…. Mentioned that to my friends ….His response ‘you and your gutter mind’ …maybe I haven’t managed to hide things from them very well….eeek… Or maybe they just know me too well… ooops…

The dance school that performed in Reading was by far the best of all the four that I had seen.. (Leeds being the worst by a long way as well…. eeek)… Both their routines were amazing….Loved them…..

Q&A was as mentioned by Susie….I think P&K are probably ready to tattoo onto their chest ‘ I started dancing at the age of…..’ … All 4 shows I attended this year and the one from last year as well… doh!!!... Not that I fared much better… finally managed to be noticed by Mike for my question to be heard… completely thrown when Katya went ‘Hiiiiiii!’ with a small wave…. So sweet of her…’Hi’ back to her with a small wave.…eek…now feeling like an idiot…well anyway need to ask the question… ‘what song are you listening to at the moment?’ (well actually wanted to hear Pasha’s answer..lol…)…she went onto mention some hiphop stuff I don’t know about….Pasha probably went into ‘I have been asked about what songs I like’ so went onto mention Beethoven, Mozart and Queen…but anyways… I am just happy to be gawping at him… another opportunity to know something new about him is lost forever!!!!!! Sigh…Pashulty….you are slipping up…

Before the show saw someone hurrying past with a box…knew straight away that was our Susie… dead giveaway….Met up with her and her friends during interval… swapping embarrassing Pasha moments… well for me ‘buttgate’ in Leeds is probably it…Really sorry Pasha… but again I think he might have secretly liked it…lol…wishful thinking of a deranged perv…sorry I mean fan….lol

Paso time…!!! Brave Susie duly volunteered…yay!!!... with a male in tow… lol.. Two random strangers volunteered and then a married couple of 37 years… .. Attempts at Paso by all three couples were hilarious although they gave them their best shots!!!!Lots of cheering for everyone…Extra few for Susie from me.. …Before she started however Katya introduced her to Mike and the audience as the cupcake lady…Mike was very very appreciative… The married couple won the show… although I think it was rigged ...lol...as it seemed like a tie to me… first show I had been to where you didn’t know beforehand who would win… hmm….Pasha spent a while with Susie as he was helping her down the stairs...looked to me he didn't want to let her go...

As the medley finished…felt sad…no further opportunity to see this amazing show again……Asked my friends whether they wanted to stay for M&G… Pashulty is staying even if they go away…no..not really.. But YES!!! We are staying for M&G… my friends have already seen my smaller gift bags and shaking their heads despairingly…Thank God they didn’t see the big bag full of chocos earlier…eeek…

Gently manouvered myself to the back of the queue…friends hadn’t realised that…ooo…sorry… we have ended up at the back…oh well…will just have to wait our turn… My friend has never heard of Lindsey or Ryan before… I am sure he will be googling Lindsey later on…lol… Susie and co behind us now… waiting waiting…only prayer that Katya will not mention ‘buttgate’ in front of my friends… that would be disaster with a capital…

My turn !!!! Yay!!!..Katya is all smiles…’How lovely it is to see a familiar face’ kisses …then Pasha going yes…’You spoil us so much’…kisses on both cheeks…Left cheek has finally got in on the action….all is not lost!!!...Hand Katya her gift..Pasha wants to take it…no you cant..thats for Katya..this is for you…. Both Katya and Pasha look very fresh and happy…Pasha is extra flirty…mmm… I am all over the place…eeek…. ‘Are you not bored seeing the same thing?’ Just in time remembered my friends were there!!!!Thank God!!!...Otherwise he might have had either a) a cheesy answer or b) an X-rated answer… eek eek…. Lets get a pic …. Pic time… Pashulty in the middle of a Kasha sandwich…me likey… Is Pasha holding me a bit closer than before??...I think so…wishful thinking…

Anyway Katya has spotted Susie and co and has moved over to them leaving Pasha with me…(well my friends are there as well…but unfortunately I have developed tunnel vision).. Pasha ‘Lets do a dance pose’….Is he actually making sure he has my hands in a safe place so that they don’t wander towards his butt…Maybe…But Pashulty likes the dance pose…. Lots of rubby rubby…Almost tempted to rest my head on his chest…but nope… need to fight the urge…. Friend taking a long time to take the pic…me very very happy… I get another round of hug and kisses… And he is holding me closer……Friends get pics with him… Thank you so much Pashulty for coming….… he said my name …he said my name….!!!!!! I mentioned that I will see him in Blackpool next month and thanked him… He opened his arms with a smile...come on…One final hug!!! Pashulty is drawn like a magnet....It was the tightest hug..mmmm…he smells so nice..mmm…so soft yet so firm…mmm….mmm….dont want it to end…mmm….Pashulty is still standing at the end of it…. Goodbye Pasha !!!! That gorgeous smile at that moment just for me!!!!

Pasha you have undone me even more… And each time I meet you I realise that is possible!!!!

Fabulous report again :)
    Well he should be able to pronounce your name ok.....Pashulty should be an easy name for him to remember ;):D
    Glad you finally asked a question......was that one on the original list months ago? :confused:
    Sounds like Susie has got a few tales to tell as well....just how much help did she need getting down the stairs? :D
    It sounds like he was in an uber flirty mode...rubby tubby aye..aye ;)....obviously the few days rest has done him the world of good :)
    Am very jealous :)....it sounds like it was a wonderful evening :)
    Forum Member
    aaah.... Pashaaaa from last month....Thanks OP... :)

https://twitter.com/LadyLatteTweets/status/344551497389985792/photo/1
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Fabulous report Pashulty thank you.

Reading report

We (Julie,Laura, Luci) arrived at theatre at 5.45 to drop of cupcakes but the main door was locked…went to Thai restaurant for a meal or in my case wine, we were a party of 13 in total, should have been 11 but my boyfriend got wind of the Paso comp and couldn’t resist coming, bless him he sat at the back with a friend and blew me a kiss but did not stay for M&G….Went back to the theatre at 7.15 to hand in cupcakes with Julie…took my front row right hand side seat then it was showtime I LOVED watching them dance again, I agree with Pashulty they seemed refreshed and happy, oh the JOY of dance….my fave dance was still the Rumba when he throws himself onto his knees, but also love the Paso Doble (P&K’s) and the Tango and Grease medley.OMG the Paso panic was a blur, but I did not fall over, Pasha kissed each cheek as he was holding my hand to lead me off the stage when he pulled me back and said ‘you’re amazing’ then I nearly fell over lol. Met the lovely Pashulty in the interval for mini Pashafest. I must say the energy from the stage was fantastic, during the segment where Pasha teaches the audience the dance routine he did a long whole body shimmer, evidently energized by the days off. I was at the back of the queue for the M&G just behind Pashulty, oh if only she was with callie and not on her best behaviour!..I was smiling inside as she had her Pasha hugs and kisses. Pasha and Katya were so utterly gorgeous, I gave them chocolate and champagne,lots of kisses and hugs and pics…I got Pasha to sign LadyA’s Pashaink and then I called her from my phone and handed it to Pasha… I told hem I would see them on the cruise and they seemed delighted as mentioned Pasha said ‘party time’, we were there for ages then Pasha opened his arms and said ‘one more hug’ .Pasha is a beautiful man, dancer and human being
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 fabulous reports Pashulty and Susie, I am sat here grinning like an idiot just reading all about your accounts of the night, some very well deserved Pasha love at the show for you both.:)

Susie, well done for taking part in the Paso comp, just wish I had been there to see it, you are so brave but what a reward from the divine Mr K.:o:)

Pashulty, he said your name and you got even more Pasha hugs and kisses..... what a result!:D

I know I have said this a million times already this year but Pasha has some of the most kind and thoughtful fans and I'm so proud to be part of such a lovely group of Pashanistas. Not counting my chickens but hoping after this year's very successful tour, there will be more to come fingers crossed. Just wait until next year, there could be a minibus full of us, can you imagine the scene?:D

Thanks Pashulty for the earlier picture. I cannot wait to hear about the cruise and Blackpool, more Pasha tales to come from Susie, Pashulty and Callie.:)

Night all x
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty, thanks for your wonderful report!! You wrote it so beautifully - and what a successful M and G! Pasha and Katya must be so thrilled to have such dedicated fans!

You must be delighted that Pasha managed to say your name and pronounced it correctly - do we assume your 'real name' is very special? Not easy to pronounce or 'straightforward'?
    Can I guess? ;) Obviously not Russian, or from Europe otherwise Pasha would have pronounced it without any difficulty. :):D

:confused:.... not your straightforward English name... :D

:confused::confused: Hmmmmm ... thinking about beautiful names which are difficult to pronounce??

Anywhere Asian/Indian perhaps? ;)

...a little hint please? :cool:

Susie, you are a brave lady - attempting the fiery Paso routine!
    Congratulations and what a fun night you must have had with all your friends encouraging you. Can't wait to hear all the stories from the cruise next month. So happy for you that you have an opportunity to go! :)
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Pashulty, thanks for your wonderful report!! You wrote it so beautifully - and what a successful M and G! Pasha and Katya must be so thrilled to have such dedicated fans!

You must be delighted that Pasha managed to say your name and pronounced it correctly - do we assume your 'real name' is very special? Not easy to pronounce or 'straightforward'?
    Can I guess? ;) Obviously not Russian, or from Europe otherwise Pasha would have pronounced it without any difficulty. :):D

:confused:.... not your straightforward English name... :D

:confused::confused: Hmmmmm ... thinking about beautiful names which are difficult to pronounce??

Anywhere Asian/Indian perhaps? ;)

...a little hint please? :cool:

Susie, you are a brave lady - attempting the fiery Paso routine!
    Congratulations and what a fun night you must have had with all your friends encouraging you. Can't wait to hear all the stories from the cruise next month. So happy for you that you have an opportunity to go! :)

I do know Pashulty's real name but it isn't for me to say. So pleased she enjoyed the evening. Weren't her friends good taking ages with the photos. Pasha must have been secretly delighted to see his fans returning again and again. Interesting to read Katya has British citizenship. Pasha lives over here most of the time. However he still needs a visa to work here.
  • cheryl_quinneycheryl_quinney Posts: 3,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Susie and co were a rowdy bunch…loved their show of appreciation… Mike …bless him.. :D…I loved it… :D… I think so did he.. ;).. Pasha and Katya were appreciative of the gang throughout….It was an amazing atmosphere… Best audience I think…

Paso time…!!! Brave Susie duly volunteered…yay!!!... with a male in tow… lol.. Two random strangers volunteered and then a married couple of 37 years… .. Attempts at Paso by all three couples were hilarious although they gave them their best shots!!!!Lots of cheering for everyone…Extra few for Susie from me.. ;)…Before she started however Katya introduced her to Mike and the audience as the cupcake lady…Mike was very very appreciative… The married couple won the show… although I think it was rigged ...lol...as it seemed like a tie to me… first show I had been to where you didn’t know beforehand who would win… hmm….Pasha spent a while with Susie as he was helping her down the stairs...looked to me he didn't want to let her go...:D

As the medley finished…felt sad…no further opportunity to see this amazing show again…:(…Asked my friends whether they wanted to stay for M&G… Pashulty is staying even if they go away…no..not really.. But YES!!! We are staying for M&G… my friends have already seen my smaller gift bags and shaking their heads despairingly…Thank God they didn’t see the big bag full of chocos earlier…eeek…

Gently manouvered myself to the back of the queue…friends hadn’t realised that…ooo…sorry… we have ended up at the back…oh well…will just have to wait our turn… My friend has never heard of Lindsey or Ryan before… I am sure he will be googling Lindsey later on…lol… Susie and co behind us now… waiting waiting…only prayer that Katya will not mention ‘buttgate’ in front of my friends… that would be disaster with a capital D…

Anyway Katya has spotted Susie and co and has moved over to them leaving Pasha with me…(well my friends are there as well…but unfortunately I have developed tunnel vision).. Pasha ‘Lets do a dance pose’….Is he actually making sure he has my hands in a safe place so that they don’t wander towards his butt…Maybe…But Pashulty likes the dance pose…. Lots of rubby rubby…Almost tempted to rest my head on his chest…but nope… need to fight the urge…. Friend taking a long time to take the pic…me very very happy… I get another round of hug and kisses… And he is holding me closer…eek eeek…Friends get pics with him… Thank you so much Pashulty for coming….eek eek… he said my name …he said my name….!!!!!! I mentioned that I will see him in Blackpool next month and thanked him… He opened his arms with a smile...come on…One final hug!!! Pashulty is drawn like a magnet....It was the tightest hug..mmmm…he smells so nice..mmm…so soft yet so firm…mmm….mmm….dont want it to end…mmm….Pashulty is still standing at the end of it…. Goodbye Pasha !!!! That gorgeous smile at that moment just for me!!!!:o

Clearly not obssesed much, are you Pashulty!:D:p
    Forum Member
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    2 fabulous reports Pashulty and Susie, I am sat here grinning like an idiot just reading all about your accounts of the night, some very well deserved Pasha love at the show for you both.

Susie, well done for taking part in the Paso comp, just wish I had been there to see it, you are so brave but what a reward from the divine Mr K.

Pashulty, he said your name and you got even more Pasha hugs and kisses..... what a result!

I know I have said this a million times already this year but Pasha has some of the most kind and thoughtful fans and I'm so proud to be part of such a lovely group of Pashanistas. Not counting my chickens but hoping after this year's very successful tour, there will be more to come fingers crossed. Just wait until next year, there could be a minibus full of us, can you imagine the scene?

Thanks Pashulty for the earlier picture. I cannot wait to hear about the cruise and Blackpool, more Pasha tales to come from Susie, Pashulty and Callie.

Night all x

Thanks emma and silversandy...yeah...Lots of Pasha love...A VERY happy Pashulty... :D
    First BIB.... WORD emma... :)
    Second BIB... Bless him!!!! ... ;):D
    Really looking forward to the tales of Susie's cruise with Pasha...;):D... and also Blackpool....eeeek...
    Clearly not obssesed much, are you Pashulty!

Me? Obsessed cheryl ??:rolleyes: Now why would you think that... lol...Nope... I just told a good story....;)

Yup...silversandy... my friends were gold... ;)
    Forum Member
    A tour DVD maybe ...we live in hope... eeek...eeek...excited... :D:D:D
    Katya Virshilas‏@KatyaVirshilas
    Super stocked about preforming @JerOperaHouse we are filming our tour there both days!
    Forum Member
    Thank you Susie for your lovely report... :D
    music girl wrote: »
    Can I guess? Obviously not Russian, or from Europe otherwise Pasha would have pronounced it without any difficulty.
    ... not your straightforward English name...
    Hmmmmm ... thinking about beautiful names which are difficult to pronounce??
    Anywhere Asian/Indian perhaps?
    ...a little hint please?

Glad you liked the report music girl.... Loved every Pashafied moment... still on Cloud Pasha...:eek::eek:

Well my name is actually not difficult to pronounce ... Pashulty ...that's easy...lol... But its unusual... so people at first hesitate...although callie and Susie both did fine..but Katya struggles with it as well...I just wanted to hear my name on his lips...just a moment of madness...lol

I have heard almost similarly spelt English names as well which people say without difficulty...but then Pasha is Russian....my lovely lovely Russian!!!!:o:o

I know Pasha has a Russian origin meaning small... but it also has a different origin from Arabic/Persian 'bashaw' which was a high ranking Turkish title...lol..Maybe Pasha got his coffee from a Turkish history student... :D

https://twitter.com/KatyaVirshilas/status/183233264755019776/photo/1
    (Thanks Katya for this gorgeous gorgeous pic...mmmm... :D:D)

Without going into too much detail, all I can say is that my name is of Persian origin... ;):D
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scheherazade?
    Forum Member
    Scheherazade?

:rolleyes: ...nope its Pashulty.... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved your report, Pashulty. I'd have known who wrote it by your unique style! :)
    Forum Member
    I loved your report, Pashulty. I'd have known who wrote it by your unique style! :)

Glad you liked it Korky...I soooo loved my time with the gorgeous one.... :D:D:D... my words are inadequate to try and explain that....:o:o

yup....nowadays need to be careful.... the '......' want to creep into my office work as well....:eek::eek: ...lol...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad you liked it Korky...I soooo loved my time with the gorgeous one.... :D:D:D

yup....nowadays need to be careful.... the '......' want to creep into my office work as well....:eek::eek: ...lol...

I know exactly what you mean and am similarly love-struck (though elsewhere!), but at least we recognise where to draw the line between "appreciating" our beloved and succumbing to an unhealthy all-consuming obsession. A poet acquaintance of mine said years ago: "In life it doesn't matter who you love or how you love but that you love." As long as no-one's ever wounded, I've always gone along with that philosophy, although it hurts oneself sometimes.
    Forum Member
    I know exactly what you mean and am similarly love-struck (though elsewhere!), but at least we recognise where to draw the line between "appreciating" our beloved and succumbing to an unhealthy all-consuming obsession. A poet acquaintance of mine said years ago: "In life it doesn't matter who you love or how you love but that you love." As long as no-one's ever wounded, I've always gone along with that philosophy, although it hurts oneself sometimes.

oh.....lines are just but invisible...lol... But yes...I know what you mean... Hope things are going OK Korky... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh.....lines are just but invisible...lol... But yes...I know what you mean... Hope things are going OK Korky... :)

Yes, thank you. I tend not to try to seek happiness but merely to appreciate contentment when it comes along. An equilibrium is the key, I think. Hey, this is rather straying from the thread title, isn't it! :o
    Forum Member
    Yes, thank you. I tend not to try to seek happiness but merely to appreciate contentment when it comes along. An equilibrium is the key, I think. Hey, this is rather straying from the thread title, isn't it! :o

I never stray from the Pasha gutter....:D:D:o:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, but from there you can easily see the twinkling stars...and stars can't shine without darkness...:)
    Forum Member
    So true Korky... :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy that our men (both the attainable and the unattainable) exist in the world. :):):):):)
This discussion has been closed.