I can't decide my winner out of Christopher, Chris or Ashleigh!

2»

Comments

• memememememememememememememe Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    any out of those three is fine by me

christopher ..as said .caring nice guy ..has stood up for his beliefs ,bounced back from knock backs .deserving winner

ashley ... again deserving winning ... i do think if helen was not there ,she would have been more open though .. for a 18 yr old to be constantly talked about by the vile one ( who is a lot older ) and shows no remorse ...... i think she has done well .......

chris ................... chris has been very entertaning within the house .... but again i think because of helen ,had to shy away alot

and yes its a entertainment show ...... but i do hope the british public goes the right way on this .................would we want a vile,bullying,prositute,potty mouth ,aggresive.........who said in week one wants to foster kids !!!!!!!!! her pass to the final was given on that idea ..and has never mentioned it since ..took to this week to mention her own son !!!! .......or a follower thinking the cool gang was the way to go ... i think if ash hadn,t got so into helen .he could have been different as well !!!!!
    and pav well ...................also thinking the cool gang is the way forward ................................................................

lets hope the british voting public back the deserving ones
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pauline was so mean about Christopher in the beginning, making out that he had no social skills and was a nightmare to live with. How wrong she was. He's a lovely, kind and caring guy.

Ashleigh stood up to Helen when many others daren't.

Chris has tried to stay true to himself and look for the best in others most of the time.

Pav seems like a decent guy but we haven't had a chance to see properly.

I wouldn't mind if any of the first three won, but Christopher is where my votes will go.
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    Which of the three of them has not fallen into the "Helen's changed and is quite nice" trap?
    Ashleigh.

Christopher is way too involved with Mark and Chris told Helen she was the sexiest HM.
    Are they NUTS?! The only black mark against Ashleigh, for me, is that she liked Toya - but that was a long time ago and she hasn't been shown to mention her since, so ...
  • cardiancardian Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christopher gets several black marks for fancying Golden Boy
  • fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be voting for Chris and Ashliegh. I want those two and Christmas in the top three.