now its all over

skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
Forum Member
Now that last night is over, can we hope that the bullies (Dee, James etc) have watched their behaviour back and feel utterly ashamed of themselves??

No, thought not

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    I learned to not interrupt!

I would always do that, since I'm a bit thick. My memory and the rock music ya know. It's really awesome what ya can learn from others.

Thanks so much!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No they won't sadly. Dee's manager will be sucking up all the offers for her to try and change the public's perception of her. James is always right anyway so he'll hang on for his presenting job somewhere.

I say, give them a sat nav directing them to a remote island somewhere. Let the monkeys and birds listening to them :)
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    No they won't sadly. Dee's manager will be sucking up all the offers for her to try and change the public's perception of her. James is always right anyway so he'll hang on for his presenting job somewhere.

I say, give them a sat nav directing them to a remote island somewhere. Let the monkeys and birds listening to them :)

all he needs is someone who believes in him as much as he does.....;-)
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We won't see much of them again....what is James going to do.....sign up for SCD :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Victrola wrote: »
    I learned to not interrupt!

I would always do that, since I'm a bit thick. My memory and the rock music ya know. It's really awesome what ya can learn from others.

Thanks so much!
    Almost coherent this time, well done.

Next: relevance.
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    We won't see much of them again....what is James going to do.....sign up for SCD :D

Well, that's true!!! Lol
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    skiprunner wrote: »
    Now that last night is over, can we hope that the bullies (Dee, James etc) have watched their behaviour back and feel utterly ashamed of themselves??

No, thought not

Not a cat in hell's chance Mate!