Katie

Comments

• Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Oh dear am I being negative about the poor ickle Katie. I am appalled that anyone would use abortion stories in autobiographies or tabloid articles to make a quick buck. Katie has. It is there is black and white. She sold the story in 2009 for a reported £50K

DS report on the newspaper article in News of the World.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a185781/price-abortion-confession-angers-andre.html#~oWsZ9QSzPbFgIv

She's not the only celebrity to do it. Likewise those who sell rape as a headline to get tabloids to buy the serialisation.

I really couldn't care less if you're being negative about KP, makes no odds to me. However as I've already said, I think you've crossed the line bringing abortion into the conversation for no other reason other than to attack her.

Can you clarify, you said stories, you also said Flanno said she'd been selling stories, when the fact is, Flanno didn't say that, so what's it to be? She's sold the one story that you've linked or more than one that you claim she has?
  • Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really couldn't care less if you're being negative about KP, makes no odds to me. However as I've already said, I think you've crossed the line bringing abortion into the conversation for no other reason other than to attack her.

Can you clarify, you said stories, you also said Flanno said she'd been selling stories, when the fact is, Flanno didn't say that, so what's it to be? She's sold the one story that you've linked or more than one that you claim she has?

Flanno is only repeating the story Katie sold in her first autobiography. The story she sold of her abortion with Dane Bowers baby for cash. It really is so simple.

As for crossing the line there is no line to cross. Katie sold her private details of abortions for cash. She put the details into the public arena. The fact that she was happy to do this means that folks talking about it is not seen as an attack. She wants folks to talk about her and provides all the fodder to allow us to do it.
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    How can discussing a topic that KP has made several thousands of pounds out of the media by selling, as something that she went through with, be classed as "crossing the line" or "attacking " her?????
    I''m completely confused
    Forum Member
    Flanno is only repeating the story Katie sold in her first autobiography. The story she sold of her abortion with Dane Bowers baby for cash. It really is so simple.

As for crossing the line there is no line to cross. Katie sold her private details of abortions for cash. She put the details into the public arena. The fact that she was happy to do this means that folks talking about it is not seen as an attack. She wants folks to talk about her and provides all the fodder to allow us to do it.

Yes it would be simple if you stuck to the facts about what Flanno said which is absolutely nothing like what you said he/she did.
    It would be even more simple if you would just clearly answer the question I asked you instead of turning the conversation around to suit your own agenda.
    Shall we try again, you clearly stated KP had sold more than one story about abortions she's allegedly had but only provided a link to one story, therefore I asked you how many stories she's sold & as yet you've not replied to the one simple question that I've now asked 3 times.
    Forum Member
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    How can discussing a topic that KP has made several thousands of pounds out of the media by selling, as something that she went through with, be classed as "crossing the line" or "attacking " her?????
    I''m completely confused

Well it's only my opinion but the FM discussing KP & how many abortions she's allegedly had isn't doing so in a complimentary manner & while I don't agree with celebs selling every detail of their private life & that includes KP selling a story about an abortion, it just makes me uncomfortable reading comments from FMs discussing dates of & how many abortions she's had when they don't actual know the reasons behind it/them.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always thought diagnosis given by counsellor. Basically you are in a marriage with someone with NPD and she is incapable of change. It is a substantial reason and one that causes folks to leave marriages everyday.
    More women than men as NPD is far more prevalent in men. This is why I believe you have this vagueness as to why he left. Hardly going to cite a diagnosis like this on tv / in mags is he. I'm sure there were plenty of incidents / fall outs but they were part of the bigger issue. Funnily enough Keiron may be prepared to do what it takes to stay with NPD. He will be subservient and do as he is told like pretending to have affairs!! This scerario is my own opinion of course.
    Another psychiatrist! On what do you base your diagnosis?
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Most on here know I'm not one of KP's biggest fans but this is a lovely photo:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2846760/Katie-Price-shares-sweet-family-snap-five-children.html
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2846760/Katie-Price-shares-sweet-family-snap-five-children.html

I thought that as well FQ, very natural and happy. She really does have a lovely family.
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. Lovely natural pic. Her and the chldren look very happy.
    Forum Member

It is a lovely photo, natural and relaxed.. Bunny is very like her daddy in this pic
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awe , lovely kiddies :kitty: .
    Lil bunny's eyes ! She is like a little dolly . Too cute .

I see kp's ex hubby has become betrothed to that girl he's been with for quite some time . Congrats to Alex and his lovely lady . Maybe they'll ask kp to be a bridesmaid .
    Come to think of it kp has turned the old saying *3 times a bridesmaid ,never a bride* on it's head . In her case it's three times a bride , never a bridesmaid .:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why does she even care if she's happily married ? And thought she was with Kieran 2 years ago?

And why doesn't she just say who it is ?
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this is the mystery man she going on about,the one she met just before kev,that would make it 2 years,the one she said we'd all be well jel about....Well Jel is that a clue lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I''m completely confused

Just got round to reading thread. In answer to your question - it is beyond me

The worst possible thing for Katie to endure would be folks not talking about her. We're sad for getting drawn in and I do try to avoid it but she wins by getting me tapping away at times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrstim wrote: »
    Why does she even care if she's happily married ? And thought she was with Kieran 2 years ago?

And why doesn't she just say who it is ?

It is her modus-operandi. This is pretty tame the worst was when she was touting the rape story and not saying who it was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is her modus-operandi. This is pretty tame the worst was when she was touting the rape story and not saying who it was.

She really needs to grow up!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I wonder if this is the mystery man she going on about,the one she met just before kev,that would make it 2 years,the one she said we'd all be well jel about....Well Jel is that a clue lol.

Yes Val, we've discussed further back in the thread and think we've guessed the RIGHT bloke

Though we could be wrong and then Len Goodman might have fancied a bit of the Pwicey love :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yes Val, we've discussed further back in the thread and think we've guessed the RIGHT bloke

Though we could be wrong and then Len Goodman might have fancied a bit of the Pwicey love :p
    Ahh, i missed that,i'll have to go back a few pages to catch up lol.....if it's true,i doubt his stunning girlfriend will be pleased to hear this...But as it stands now,there is a question mark over 3 men,who was it...She really is a vicious nasty piece of work,she'll hurt anyone to get back in the spotlight...Sad,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Ahh, i missed that,i'll have to go back a few pages to catch up lol.....if it's true,i doubt his stunning girlfriend will be pleased to hear this...But as it stands now,there is a question mark over 3 men,who was it...She really is a vicious nasty piece of work,she'll hurt anyone to get back in the spotlight...Sad,

The thing is, it's a nothing story that no one needs to know. Basically, adult man came on to adult woman and now is no longer in contact with her. I mean, what is the story there? Why she feels the need to make that public is baffling to any normal human being but for her his supposed snub is stored up in the revenge bank
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is, it's a nothing story that no one needs to know. Basically, adult man came on to adult woman and now is no longer in contact with her. I mean, what is the story there? Why she feels the need to make that public is baffling to any normal human being but for her his supposed snub is stored up in the revenge bank
    Agreed,i wonder if the snub will be in the book:o
    Forum Member

The woman really is pathetic!! How the wheels of her tiny little brain produces this rubbish is beyond me! Her total desperation is soo transparent. ANYTHING to get column inches.
    Whatever is flavour of the week she has either, slept with it, been with it, done it better, going to do it better. or wants to do it again. And as always try's to jump on the band wagon via Twitter, not giving a toss for the people she hurts. It ALL has to be about her her her!!! 😡😡
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman really is pathetic!! How the wheels of her tiny little brain produces this rubbish is beyond me! Her total desperation is soo transparent. ANYTHING to get column inches.
    Whatever is flavour of the week she has either, slept with it, been with it, done it better, going to do it better. or wants to do it again. And as always try's to jump on the band wagon via Twitter, not giving a toss for the people she hurts. It ALL has to be about her her her!!! 😡😡

Completely agree with you what a nasty bitc* saying this ,so then everyone is obviously thinking "well who is it?' :(
    Then what it does is hurts what ever girl friend or wife of who ever the media think it is-there was no need to do this,it's really low -absolutely pathetic all to get attention at someone else's expense -that makes me sick :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Completely agree with you what a nasty bitc* saying this ,so then everyone is obviously thinking "well who is it?' :(
    Then what it does is hurts what ever girl friend or wife of who ever the media think it is-there was no need to do this,it's really low -absolutely pathetic all to get attention at someone else's expense -that makes me sick :(

The thing is as well, nothing happened. He asked her to come to his room 2 years ago apparently - it's all a big 'so what?'

Plus, if it is bloke most seem to think it is, wasn't he engaged to one of her best friends at the time? I do hope she told the friend as she said she believes women should stick together - I'm betting not
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is as well, nothing happened. He asked her to come to his room 2 years ago apparently - it's all a big 'so what?'

Plus, if it is bloke most seem to think it is, wasn't he engaged to one of her best friends at the time? I do hope she told the friend as she said she believes women should stick together - I'm betting not

I can't believe how nasty and pathetic it is to write half a story on twitter so everyone is going "who is it who is it Katie?" I don't believe it's any of them to be honest,as its so easy for her to tweet something like that when bored not caring of who might be hurt about it namely one of her best friends,but she doesn't name the bloke so no one can shout "libel" at her :(