Ricky W splits from girlfriend

Comments

• ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has he said anything re: the split on his blog? I can't bear to read that thing, it's so badly written.
  • BruciesToupeBruciesToupe Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gig-ge-dy wrote: »
    Yeah, especially after her jive last week. Ricky Whittle and Natalie Cassidy make a great couple. :=)

:D:D:D
  • patpattersonpatpatterson Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Ali and Brian dont deny they are dating in this BBC Breakfast interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gl5UHon-vU

They are clearly together.
  • Abbasolutely 40Abbasolutely 40 Posts: 15,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Took me ages to figure out where the baby was .!!! I was looking all around the studio and couldnt see one .
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's Alesha. She positively smoulders when she comments on his dances, and there is a hint of hero worship in his eyes.

However, if it's true, she'll take her sweet time about it because she recently said she didn't have time for relationships right now and couldn't be 'ar*ed' with all that.

Given what's happened to her I can't blame the girl. But they would look very good together :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    it's Alesha. She positively smoulders when she comments on his dances, and there is a hint of hero worship in his eyes.

However, if it's true, she'll take her sweet time about it because she recently said she didn't have time for relationships right now and couldn't be 'ar*ed' with all that.

Given what's happened to her I can't blame the girl. But they would look very good together :D

Food for thought there , she does favour him and he always mentions her score .

( Score ,!! fruedian !)
  • ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't Brian also compliment Alesha a couple of weeks ago? Perhaps he, Alesha, Ricky and Ali are in some kind of love rectangle.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    Didn't Brian also compliment Alesha a couple of weeks ago? Perhaps he, Alesha, Ricky and Ali are in some kind of love rectangle.

:D:D:D
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually it may not be anything to do with anyone on Strictly. There are rumours (admittedly on a questionable website) that Ricky cheated on Carley with a busty brunette named Charlie Allen. www.the-goss.com

If true, he's a little shit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's prepared to be a lot more touchy-feely than he is in public, or should I say on camera.

That clip reminds me. How about Louise Minchin for SCD next year? Or, for me the ultimate treat, that serene goddess Michal Husein (the Sunday night BBC newsreader)? Is there already a thread for suggestions like this.
  • fatskiafatskia Posts: 11,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Actually it may not be anything to do with anyone on Strictly. There are rumours (admittedly on a questionable website) that Ricky cheated on Carley with a busty brunette named Charlie Allen. www.the-goss.com

If true, he's a little shit.

Apparently that happened last year, but I'm seeing a pattern here - isn't one of the SCD cameramen called Charlie?
  • tangos_with_timtangos_with_tim Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ohhh this is fun! I hope there's some truth in here somewhere :D

I think I am hoping it is Ricky and Alesha, but then imagine the conflict of interest problems from her judging his performances (oops, another freudian :eek:) if they were confirmed or rumoured to be an item?!
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,129
    Forum Member
    I was thinking of that last night too.....if she meant Ali and Brian then that was very old news by that stage......so perhaps she was talking about Ricky W and whoever he has his eye on......

I know this sounds very snippy (I will tell myself off later :eek:) but I think he will think Alesha is better for press coverage and his future career than Nat-lee.

Anyway if you were Natalie would you want to go out with someone who cant say your name properly :D

I make you right about Alesha! Ignore my other post I was all emotional as I'd come back from the MJ film.

Remember after his first dance she said "Congratulations Natalie", and I posted in here that I didn't think she was talking about his dancing! :eek:

He also said to Craig that he "loved her" and we all thought it was because she gave him a 10. Maybe the 10 wasn't for the dancing after all! :eek: ;):D:D:D

As for the cynicism in your post well, I'd expect nothing less! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the lvie show a few weeks ago it looked like Jade was pinching Ricky's bum, and he was trying really hard not to laugh! They were in the back of shot while Tess interviewed another couple. So I'm going for Ricky + Jade.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whoa! This would open up a real can of worms for the Beeb if true. Would Alesha be able to continue as a judge?

Throws a slightly new light on the ageism debate as well. Perhaps female judges ought to be either very happily married, or of an age where their hormones won't lead them to places where it's prudent not to go.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tonydancer wrote: »
    Whoa! This would open up a real can of worms for the Beeb if true. Would Alesha be able to continue as a judge?

Throws a slightly new light on the ageism debate as well. Perhaps female judges ought to be either very happily married, or of an age where their hormones won't lead them to places where it's prudent not to go.
    Arlene's hormones were by no means dormant.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or perhaps its Flavia , she has a bit of a thing for younger men . Is Di Angelo is the audience for a reason?
    Its gives the Free the Flav campaign a whole new meaning .
  • justpootlingjustpootling Posts: 3,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Free the Flav

I need that on a T-shirt.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,113
    Forum Member
    Or perhaps its Flavia , she has a bit of a thing for younger men . Is Di Angelo is the audience for a reason?
    Its gives the Free the Flav campaign a whole new meaning .

She's still with Matt and seems very happy atm, so there is no reason for Flavia to be looking atm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the lvie show a few weeks ago it looked like Jade was pinching Ricky's bum, and he was trying really hard not to laugh! They were in the back of shot while Tess interviewed another couple. So I'm going for Ricky + Jade.

Ricky, Natalie, Ali, Brian, Alesha, Jade - does that make a love hexagon :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need that on a T-shirt.:D

Join in on the It Takes Two thread , where the campaign is in its infancy .

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: I really hope you're joking
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why just the female judges?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why just the female judges?

That's easily solved. Sack Len and let CRH and Bruno "hand-pick" his replacement.

Statistically, shenanigans between judges and celebs would then be 90% less likely, while the lady celebs would be able to concentrate on Vinthent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took me ages to figure out where the baby was .!!! I was looking all around the studio and couldnt see one .

LOL :)