Sharon's Bl**dy Black Jacket !!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Looks like Im the only one on Black Jacket Watch at the moment - but it made a reappearance on Friday nights Eastenders ........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey Kitty :) I'm going out for a meal in an hour's time ... guess what I'm gonna wear :D
  • GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Looks like Im the only one on Black Jacket Watch at the moment - but it made a reappearance on Friday nights Eastenders ........
    No Kitty I said I'd be watching and watching I was. The trusty (and no doubt rusty at this stage) black jacket was there. Maybe KH will give a new wardrobe to Sharon and she might get a new one.
    Forum Member
    Katy_C wrote:
    Hey Kitty :) I'm going out for a meal in an hour's time ... guess what I'm gonna wear :D

Well it cant be Sharons black jacket - its now organically attached to her back ! :D

Im sure its your very own black jacket and you look lovely in it. Just remember - take it off when you go to bed - they develop a life of their own yer know ! ;)

And Goldilocks - Im so glad I wasnt alone during black jacket watch-and Im glad you saw the brief glimpse of it.

We saw Shazza coming back laden down with bags of clothes last week, I was hoping there would be a new jacket forthcoming, but alas no.
    They'd have to book her into Walford General to get the black one surgically removed anyway ........

Keep em peeled folks ......... :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    this is off emma, homer228's sister

i noticed the jacket since wen sharon first bought angies den, but back then she didnt wear it as much, (still a fair bit though)

and janice from corrie. dont get me started on her, she has two jackets (so i spose more than sharon but still) that pink one and the one with horses on it

that jacket that fiz has/had i wanted so bad and like your daughter saw her in it and suddenly went off it!!! :confused: cant think why!!

im in for the jacket watching, bet its in on mondays episode
    :p
    xx
  • SafraSafra Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    You know, in Fridays episode (i think) when Sharon and Dennis were in the club, i thought for one moment that Dennis had a black jacket on (male version of course) as well! It did make me laugh until the camera zoomed in a bit and i saw that it wasn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure its your very own black jacket and you look lovely in it. Just remember - take it off when you go to bed - they develop a life of their own yer know ! ;)
    I just couldn't bring myself to wear it in the end just in case any "black jacket watchers" were lurking out there :o:D

OMG .. just had a shocking thought!! My hair is very like Sharon's (my pic is on my profile if you wanna look) ... I love my black jacket ... shock horror, I'm turning into a Sharon clone arrggghhh :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member
    OMG .. just had a shocking thought!! My hair is very like Sharon's (my pic is on my profile if you wanna look) ... I love my black jacket ... shock horror, I'm turning into a Sharon clone arrggghhh :eek: :eek:

Katyc - Here's how to check for Shazza clonedom:
    1. Do you have quivering lips that go into overdrive when you are "acting"
    2. Do you have an acting eyebrow?
    3. Do you wear the jacket to bed?
    4. Do you get totally drunk and get aggressive then sober up in an instant.
    5. Do you have a gorgeous pretend brother thats not very good at acting, but is rather phowarrrrsome?

(Ill pop round and check the last one......) lol :D

Glad we have got a few more on Black Jacket Watch (I was going to say BJ watch but it makes us sound pervy :o )
    Forum Member

Katyc - Here's how to check for Shazza clonedom:
    1. Do you have quivering lips that go into overdrive when you are "acting"
    2. Do you have an acting eyebrow?
    3. Do you wear the jacket to bed?
    4. Do you get totally drunk and get aggressive then sober up in an instant.
    5. Do you have a gorgeous pretend brother thats not very good at acting, but is rather phowarrrrsome?

(Ill pop round and check the last one......) lol :D

Glad we have got a few more on Black Jacket Watch (I was going to say BJ watch but it makes us sound pervy :o )
    You forgot to ask if her hair gets drunk when she does too. Have you noticed how Donatella's hair gets drunk too.
    Isn't it funny for the amount of times Sharon goes "up West" to go shopping she has never managed to get a new jacket.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Katy_C wrote:

Your hair looks in lovely condition, thick and glossy, it doesn't look like you made it by shreadding up an old nylon blouse and sticking it on your head. You are safe, you are not a Sharon clone :D
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote:
    You forgot to ask if her hair gets drunk when she does too. Have you noticed how Donatella's hair gets drunk too.
    Isn't it funny for the amount of times Sharon goes "up West" to go shopping she has never managed to get a new jacket.

LMAO Goldilocks ! You are so right about Sharon's hair getting drunk. It has a life of its own when shes consumed a bottle of wine, it becomes all mussed up doesnt it ?
    :D:D
    Notice, though, that when she gets hammered, the jacket stays in control of its faculties at all times. True, the odd red low necked top starts feeling the strain and starts dropping closer to her navel - but the Black Jacket stays put, firmly around her shoulders, mussed hair or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Den is back in three weeks so we can have even MORE fun on jacket watch! LOL... Maybe, if we watch carefully, we can catch Sharon AND Den IN THE SAME SCENE in their jackets (black and mankey brown/leather). Anyone up for it? lol :D
  • s.castles.castle Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    If they are looking for characters to kill off, maybe they should kill off the jacket? Or, possibly, Sharon. I think the jacket is a better actor.
    Forum Member
    chocopop wrote:
    Den is back in three weeks so we can have even MORE fun on jacket watch! LOL... Maybe, if we watch carefully, we can catch Sharon AND Den IN THE SAME SCENE in their jackets (black and mankey brown/leather). Anyone up for it? lol :D
    Oh the fun of it all. Wonder why the Watts family don't opt for brightly coloured jackets, they have to be brown or black.
    Well this evening it looked to me like for want of a dressing gown the trusty black jacket was thrown on over the black (naturally) silk (again what else would you expect) pyjamas before Sharon managed to change the silky bottoms for the now equally trusty, reliable and ever present pair of jeans to go snooping in lover brothers room for hairspray. Cause you'd never think to ask you hairdresser step mum if she happened to have a can handy would you? no of course your first port of call in a hair storm would be Zoe who is blessed with glossy obedient never drunk straight hair. I wonder what (if any ) changes tomorrow will bring?
  • Richie_lecturer1977Richie_lecturer1977 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'd think that with Sharon's constant wearing of the Black jacket, the whole world had gone on indefinate Obituary procedure mode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Hi...I'm new in this forum...

but I must say that I also notice that black jacket. Perhaps we should nominate her for "what not to wear" make over. Suzanna and Trinny sure can fix her....

I wear black jackets too.....only in winter months....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapy eyes wrote:
    Hi...I'm new in this forum...

but I must say that I also notice that black jacket. Perhaps we should nominate her for "what not to wear" make over. Suzanna and Trinny sure can fix her....

I wear black jackets too.....only in winter months....

Welcome along! Don't be nervous, we're here to hold your hand! Just don't mention that you like the kid who is brother of that well known Walford pub landlord and you'll be OK. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah Ha!!! I just knew she would wear some form of black jacket jim-jams in bed. :D

Anyone else notice that the friction build-up between the "casual daytime" black jacket and the nylon hair extensions was causing Sharon's locks to adhere themselves into a kind of furry collar :p:D

Hi Soapy Eyes ... welcome to Black Jacket Watch :)
    Forum Member
    Im glad you all noticed the "double black jacket episode" now known as DBJE's !
    She did indeed have a pair of black silk pj's on with matching black jacket which was then swiftly replaced by the old faithful, carefully superglued to her shoulders for her scene with Dot.

Id like to welcome soapy eyes to Black Jacket Watch and to let him/her know that there is nothing wrong with wearing one at all - we just object to Sharon's being stapled to her back for every scene.

As for her bloody hair tonight ... dont get me started ...
    Forum Member
    s.castle wrote:
    If they are looking for characters to kill off, maybe they should kill off the jacket? Or, possibly, Sharon. I think the jacket is a better actor.

s.castle, please be careful. We have reason to believe that the black jacket is an intelligent being and dangerous. True it IS a better actor than Donatella Watts but as for killing it off?

ooooh I wouldnt want to take it on ... :(
  • alan45alan45 Posts: 3,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The secrets out. I noticed tonight why she wears the black jacket. When she was standing against the orange wall in the flat her face and body blended in with the paintwork. The black jacket appeared to be freestanding
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alan45 wrote:
    The secrets out. I noticed tonight why she wears the black jacket. When she was standing against the orange wall in the flat her face and body blended in with the paintwork. The black jacket appeared to be freestanding

You should email Harry Hill for his TV Burp show, which starts a new series this Saturday. The show thrives on things like you've just mentioned above Alan. You may even win £50 - enough to get an orange tan yourself, or even a black jacket with staples!
    Forum Member
    I'm finished work in a few minutes. Then off home to polish the tv screen to make sure I don't miss a second of BJW tonight.
    "talk "to you fellow watchers later no doubt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the warm welcome and I am honoured to be accepted in the Black Jacket Watch team....lol :D

just wondering what would you do if Sharon hand over the black jacket to you......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Guess who i had a visit from last night ........................

Yes thats right it was the infamous black jacket.