What are you doing today?

124»

Comments

• ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awww...poor you. Pace yourself! I've got heaps to do to, but my deadline is end/start of the month, so I'm leaving it 'til Monday - maybe....
    :D

Was thinking of leaving till Monday like I normally do. Since I am working with someone else, they stress about the fact they want to get it done till Sunday.
    I am like go with the flow, Monday night, all nighter, bang in on Tuesday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sitting in bed using the laptop, watching Gavin and Stacey. Planning to watch Arsenal v Tottenham, then the Carling Cup Final.later.
  • thedarklordthedarklord Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When are you changing the bed?
    :eek:

Goodo...can you arrange for Scotland to win the rugby first please!?

Will do. When Scotland wins remember to thank me :p
  • BinaryDadBinaryDad Posts: 3,988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Family stuff! I'm away on business for most of the week, so I'm getting in as much quality family time as is humanly possible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    I'm currently trying to decide between doing three things:

1. Go for a long walk
    2. Go to the supermarket
    3. Do the housework

I don't have time to do all of them (lazy morning, then made the lethal mistake of switching on the computer).

Of course there's always option 4: sit in front of the telly with a cup of tea and a hot cross bun :D
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    When are you changing the bed?

I did it on Friday!

Change of plan, I'm currently cooking the roast early and we are going to watch The Woman in Black later in at the cinema. I hope it's good.
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    where've you been ? not seen you for ages :p

anyway i got up , and brekkie , got washed n dressed..went out to do abit of gardening, hit my eye on the rake , its brusing now :(, on here now all day :D

Did you tread on the rake and the handle flew up and hit you in the eye? If so, did you get it on video?
  • Costa overCosta over Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Chilling out after last night.
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What are you thinking of planting? It's quite mild there isn't it? I had a look at mine yesterday. I do that a fair bit, just look!

It's very mild..even the tortoises are out!

I've been splitting Sedums, Poppies and Geraniums and making some room for some Aqualegias, my favourite plant!

Also have some Alium to find a (big) spot for! So plenty to do!
  • 19Nick6819Nick68 Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 hours on the allotment this morning.
    Back home for lunch and a bath.
    Sat on the sofa in my joggers about to watch the football.
    Read the papers and have dinner later.
    Feel very chilled out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    Will do. When Scotland wins remember to thank me :p

Soooooooooooo......you were either:

a) Distracted
    b) Off taking over the world
    c) pointing out it's not about the "winning"
    c) part sodding French.
    d) a merciless sadist
    or
    d) all of the above...

• GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've spent the day writing a letter to my big boss to say thank you for something and praising our students to her. Then I marked some sixth form essays but stopped before I lost the will to live. I've planned some lessons for the week and made notes for parents evening. And then I finished making/organising my mum's mother's day present.
    Now I'm staring at the sunset from my conservatory and having a quiet thing :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,667
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I did it on Friday!

Change of plan, I'm currently cooking the roast early and we are going to watch The Woman in Black later in at the cinema. I hope it's good.

Every one is saying it is, I hope you enjoy....let us know if it's any good? I really like a good suspense chiller type film, the slash and scream ones are just tedious.
    It's very mild..even the tortoises are out!

I've been splitting Sedums, Poppies and Geraniums and making some room for some Aqualegias, my favourite plant!

Also have some Alium to find a (big) spot for! So plenty to do!

That all sounds beautiful (eventually!) - Are the aliums purple? I have purple ones, next to lillys massive and very pretty.
    Thanks for the reminder to check my tortoise, mine is in a box in the spare room, he is a European, Hermans and very small still, I put him in a run -(lol!) in the garden in the "summer", but he keeps escaping, he goes thru' the pet flaps too....

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x433/ScotchMisst/4741655451_eae49d4d9d_m.jpg
    I've spent the day writing a letter to my big boss to say thank you for something and praising our students to her. Then I marked some sixth form essays but stopped before I lost the will to live. I've planned some lessons for the week and made notes for parents evening. And then I finished making/organising my mum's mother's day present.
    Now I'm staring at the sunset from my conservatory and having a quiet thing :)

Goodness! I bet you are a bit brain mushed! Hence the "quiet thing" run out of words??
    I wouldn't blame you if that quiet thing involved a glass...
  • StressMonkeyStressMonkey Posts: 13,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to the Zoo:D

I was intending on changing the bed sheets and hoovering the bedrooms. And fixing the big scratch on the car where some arse keyed it.

But, the sun was shining & boy wanted a day out and I was looking for an excuse the put the top down on the car so off we went:D

Got to do all my chores now though:o
  • toogoodfortvtoogoodfortv Posts: 6,536
    Forum Member
    Today i hoovered, played temple run on the iPad, watched my team liverpool win the carling cup, had dinner, took the fiancé home and now I'm on the laptop procrastinating (I'm trying to develop a training and nutrition plan for this week)

I think I need to plan things a lot better - gonna write a list of everything I gotta do this week

Tomorrow I'm getting up at about 8.30am, going for a walk (or cycle - depending on whether my tyre is flat or not) going to uni at 10.45am, then 2 hour break for lunch/assignment in library, then more class, then home for dinner with the fiancé and his dad and then some mini golf, then home and watch sex and city series dvd in bed to help me unwind and then sleep muhaha!
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    The Woman in Black was chilling! I can't believe it's rated a 12a - it should be at least a 15. Would recommend it, definitely. But take spare underwear :D
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I spent some time with family, had a takeaway and am now snuggled up on my bed with my two pugs and a stiff gin. Heaven!

Edit: the little pug, 8 weeks old, has just done a wee on my bed. Slightly less happy now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    I went to the Zoo:D

I was intending on changing the bed sheets and hoovering the bedrooms. And fixing the big scratch on the car where some arse keyed it.

But, the sun was shining & boy wanted a day out and I was looking for an excuse the put the top down on the car so off we went:D

Got to do all my chores now though:o

did you see a stressed monkey there :D:D
  • PinSarlaPinSarla Posts: 4,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    I spent some time with family, had a takeaway and am now snuggled up on my bed with my two pugs and a stiff gin. Heaven!

Edit: the little pug, 8 weeks old, has just done a wee on my bed. Slightly less happy now.

How cute!

I played computer games & watched footy, and so ends my weekend :(
  • Costa overCosta over Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    I spent the day at Bluewater with some friends before coming home and lounging out on the sofa watching television. All pretty low key really.

Tomorrow I shall be getting down to do some work, catch up on 'Scott and Bailey' , and hopefully start my 26 mile swimming challenge.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    im doing nothing today, and its great :p